Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue

Webmaster Revenue Discuss money making strategies, ideas to monetize your website or blog, tips and techniques to increase webmaster revenue, etc. This forum is NOT for promoting your own site or referral link.

Share |
Old 03-08-2013, 12:18 PM
Contributing Member

CPA Affiliate Marketing On YouTube

I don't personally do this but I've heard of a lot of people making money on YouTube. I'm a member of this other webmaster forum and this one guy said that he was making $600 a month simple by posting Facebook tutorials on YouTube. The tutorials he made had no commentary and were simple screen recordings of how to do certain things on Facebook. He had music playing in the background too. Underneath each tutorial he had a link to a CPA offer which was basically a Facebook survey. He purchased a domain name with the word 'facebook' in it that forwarded to his offer. If you didn't look closely you would think that the domain linked directly to his profile on Facebook. He got paid $2 for each person who participated in the survey and was making about $20 a day. Pretty clever if you'd ask me.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-20-2013, 05:02 AM
Contributing Member

CPA with youtube doesn't seem to work. It's just waste of time. Try something else.

Old 04-11-2013, 10:17 AM

Many peoples are making good money using youtube and CPA'S. How?
Usually they post a video of trailer or part 1 of a movie and post the link to there blog where they can watch the movie. Before watching the movie, they will need to fill a survey because these guys use content lockers. I saw many guys making $100 Daily! But its looking like now its a saturated method and its not working because it just takes one more search for a man to reach the full movie uploaded video and they are preferring not to waste time on filling SURVEY.

Old 04-12-2013, 08:59 AM

Hey Abdullah How do the create those content lockers?Very Interesting Great Thread!! VideoEditing

Old 05-18-2013, 07:30 PM
Contributing Member

You can make a lot more than $600 a month from YouTube traffic. If you follow the right plan and target the correct niches, like any other online traffic generating method, it simply becomes a rinse and repeat numbers game.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue