Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue

Webmaster Revenue Discuss money making strategies, ideas to monetize your website or blog, tips and techniques to increase webmaster revenue, etc. This forum is NOT for promoting your own site or referral link.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 04-12-2013, 08:50 AM

Lightbulb How To Monetize my Website?

Hello Every One I am a bit lost when it comes to creating Revenue for my website? I know that there are numerous ways to implement Monetizing a Website..I just want to know if you guys have any suggestionson how to create revenue?? I am open to all ideas and advice.
Thanks in Advance
Kishap

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-16-2013, 04:42 AM
Contributing Member

Place ads and use adsense for it. If your site is receiving really high quality and huge number of traffic then sign up to other advertising networks. Secondly you can promote products from clickbank also.

Old 04-16-2013, 06:41 AM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by kishap View Post
Hello Every One I am a bit lost when it comes to creating Revenue for my website? I know that there are numerous ways to implement Monetizing a Website..I just want to know if you guys have any suggestionson how to create revenue?? I am open to all ideas and advice.
Thanks in Advance
Kishap
Can you tell us a little about what your website is? This might help us give you better suggestions to test out then saying the typical response, add adsense and sell banner ad spots.

Old 04-16-2013, 09:40 AM

Check if you are able to get adsense approval for your site. If then you are lucky. If not no issues. You can sign up with clickbank and promote relevant products in your site. To spread up you can also sign up with AD networks like chitika or buysell ads and sell ad spots.

Old 04-17-2013, 06:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeair View Post
Can you tell us a little about what your website is? This might help us give you better suggestions to test out then saying the typical response, add adsense and sell banner ad spots.
right, we need to know your niche first, quality of your traffic and traffic amont

Old 04-17-2013, 07:10 AM
Contributing Member

Write an ebook and sell it, if you are no good at writing outsource it. Simple.

Old 04-17-2013, 07:42 AM
Contributing Member

now a days Cost Per Mile and Cost Per View ads network are more popular as being a webmaster you can earn from every visitor you get into your website. In my view you should choose network according to your sites contents.

Old 04-20-2013, 01:27 AM

Hi all,

I thanks all of you for your contribution and advice,
I just added google adsene to my site, would like to to also sign up with clickbank.

at the moment I dont have too much trafick to my site, just recieve 100 hits peer day

Old 04-23-2013, 11:00 PM
Contributing Member

If your website is really good with original useful content and you are getting high visits with less bounce rate, then you can make good money through Adsense, one of my friends is getting daily $100-$150 through his information website.

Old 04-24-2013, 09:56 AM
Contributing Member

Just make sure not to put too many ads on your pages. You of course want to make money off your site, but placing too many ads can actually hit your search engine traffic. Read about ads above the fold Google algorithem, before implementing new ads.

Old 04-24-2013, 10:48 AM
Contributing Member

use adense for advertising purpose. i am using and earnig 200$ from adsense ..

Old 04-24-2013, 12:25 PM

yes the basic step of earning from website is Adsense, you can write on trending articles so that you can get high number of traffic and revenue....

Old 05-31-2013, 06:23 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidmind View Post
at the moment I dont have too much trafick to my site, just recieve 100 hits peer day
If your getting 100 hits a day, focus more on increasing your traffic first. Add more content, more value for the users ie do more of that you do well.

Don't worry about the money. It will come.

Old 06-01-2013, 02:43 PM
Contributing Member

Agree, with 100 visitors a day, considering that ads prett much pay peanuts/visitor anyways, I wouldn't consider placing ads on the site before you hit at least 5000 visitors/day and even then remember not to plaster your site with ads or your visitors will just run away.

They come for the content, not for the ads.
You can get visitors without ads, but you can't sell ads without visitors

Old 06-02-2013, 03:13 AM
Contributing Member

Revenue could be earned if you are good in writing reviews. You can do Affiliate marketing on your blog as per your niche to earn. Despite being at the lower belt of visitors and as you put in adsense I recommend not to put in any other ads from anyother network.

Also -I recommend to start early in affiliate marketing. Any help if required in Affiliate marketing could be taken at affiliate marketing section of this forum. Good Luck!

Old 06-03-2013, 01:01 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidmind View Post
In my humble opinion, you need more traffic.

Monetization for small websites is hard, but not impossible. For example, by promoting affiliate programs that fit the needs of your visitors, you can make some money. However, to use Adsense for small website is useless.

Also, if you have some specific skills, like writing or coding, you can make money as a freelancer.

Old 06-03-2013, 02:16 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Thanks in Advance
Kishap
You have to make an AdSense account and put the ads up via the coding. It is pretty simple to just make the account then get the embed code to put onto your site. Clicks will register automatically and revenue will pick up once you get more and more clicks.

Old 06-23-2013, 01:47 AM

What type of website do you have? Have you tried placing PPC or banner ads? You could also promote affiliate products or your own advertising space if it gets a decent amount of traffic.

Old 06-23-2013, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Thanks in Advance
Kishap
It Depends What type of Sites You Are Running

1.If it's an E-commerce Site then you can sell Things
2.If it's a Dating/Community/Classified Ad Site then You Can Sell Membership
3.If Your Site is Article/Blog Site.Then you can sell ad spot or place ad from google adsense or from some other ad media

There's a Lot Way to Monetize your Site.Searching google will help you to find out
or Let me Know your Site Url I can Review & Give Some Good Ideas to Monetize

Old 06-23-2013, 03:15 PM

Adsense is great for cpc revenue but it depends a lot on the niche you're activating on! also you will have some serious cash flow when you're site gets at least 3-4k / daily...

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue

Closed Thread