Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue

Webmaster Revenue Discuss money making strategies, ideas to monetize your website or blog, tips and techniques to increase webmaster revenue, etc. This forum is NOT for promoting your own site or referral link.

Share |
Old 07-28-2013, 03:04 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huzaima Khan View Post
What's your site's niche?
Gaming News , Reviews, Mods,

Quote:
Originally Posted by technol View Post
Lots of people are advising you to use infolinks as well as Google. I wouldn't. There is a good reason why there are only so many googleads that google will allow you to have, and that's because it has a detrimental effect even if they are just links.

Good site visitors come for the content not the ads. Google have quite a finely balanced maximum number of ads, and adding any other ads to their limit is really counter productive as they replace your content. You will lose good quality visitors (who are only there for the content and who click on the ads as a by-product of their visit). If your site looks good quality then you get good quality visitors, and they are more likely to want to purchase something advertised (discretely) on your site, and to run a mile from any site that sacrifices content to fill every available space with ads.
With the greatest of respect i believe you to be wrong. Not everything is black and white, or cut and dry...

It depends on how you setup your ad placement. It depends on the quality of your content. There are lots of things you need to factor in here. Infolinks isnt as intrusive as having a barrage of visual ads.

Anyone wishing to use ads to generate revenue will have to do what best suits them, no matter what you or I advise at the end of the day every site is different.

Last edited by snakeair; 07-28-2013 at 08:12 PM. Reason: merged posts - use the multi-quote feature

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 07-28-2013, 03:14 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by technol View Post
Lots of people are advising you to use infolinks as well as Google. I wouldn't. There is a good reason why there are only so many googleads that google will allow you to have, and that's because it has a detrimental effect even if they are just links.

Good site visitors come for the content not the ads. Google have quite a finely balanced maximum number of ads, and adding any other ads to their limit is really counter productive as they replace your content. You will lose good quality visitors (who are only there for the content and who click on the ads as a by-product of their visit). If your site looks good quality then you get good quality visitors, and they are more likely to want to purchase something advertised (discretely) on your site, and to run a mile from any site that sacrifices content to fill every available space with ads.
I totally agree, that's why I'm going for AdSense!

Old 08-30-2013, 01:51 AM

First go and register with Adsense and start little amount from them and try to join in affiliate networks to earn more.

All the Best for your Online Income.

Old 09-03-2013, 02:52 AM
Contributing Member

If you are just starting up then adsense will be a good choice for you. Later you can try affiliate marketing to make a good income from your site.

Old 09-07-2013, 12:18 AM

Google Adsense is best for earn money through online but it is get account approval is difficult but it is best for other,Other adsense alternative is YPN,Infolink,Kontera.

Old 09-13-2013, 03:59 PM

I have tried Chitika & infolinks and Google Adsense and adsense how earned me triple the earning if not more sometimes. There is no competition for their payment rates. I would highly recommend adsense over any other ppc network. The only one that comes close is Media.net but they are very selective on the blogs that join their network but pay pretty well.

Old 09-19-2013, 05:47 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Affordablewebsite View Post
I have tried Chitika & infolinks and Google Adsense and adsense how earned me triple the earning if not more sometimes. There is no competition for their payment rates. I would highly recommend adsense over any other ppc network. The only one that comes close is Media.net but they are very selective on the blogs that join their network but pay pretty well.
I'm using chitika but just started, let's see..

Old 09-19-2013, 11:51 PM

yes adsense is ppc guru so i also recommended u to use adsense
but they accept only good sites with good content

Old 10-08-2013, 01:46 AM
Contributing Member

You can also check for commission junction affiliate program. If you are getting good visitors to your website. Earning through affiliate program will be always higher.

Old 10-14-2013, 02:21 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGNetwork View Post
25,000 unique visitors monthly.

It's also important to make sure you use Google Adsense's reconsiderations on the ad sizes, but its your responsibility to place the ads in a area you think they will be clicked more.

It's all well and good getting a lot of traffic, but you have to monetize your tactics, with a bit of trial and error to see what works best for your website.
Google adsense is the best, but it takes a fortune to get revenue as it is a CPC network. If you had enough traffic then you can get good CPM network rather as it will be a steady flow of money. Tribal fusion, adversal, clicksor etc are the best options for CPM networks.

Old 10-14-2013, 02:57 PM
Contributing Member

it heavily depends on your niche huazaime bhai, if you're niche is good and ctr is avg then 3 - 5k visitors will be enough to make that amount, though you can always you other affiliate networks like amazon and tons of other again depending on your niche.

Old 10-18-2013, 05:38 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by irfanrufi View Post
it heavily depends on your niche huazaime bhai, if you're niche is good and ctr is avg then 3 - 5k visitors will be enough to make that amount, though you can always you other affiliate networks like amazon and tons of other again depending on your niche.
Yeah I'm doing affiliate marketing right now.. Ads are not my main income source.

Old 10-18-2013, 05:58 PM
Contributing Member

adsense and amazon can run in one site to make more money. if you not want adsense, may be you can try infolinks.for high traffic try tribalfusion

Old 10-23-2013, 02:30 PM

Hi,

Adsense is best choice to earning.

Old 10-23-2013, 09:44 PM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by freelance2u View Post
Hi,

Adsense is best choice to earning.
Any thoughts on the thread creators opening post? I've quoted it incase you didn't read it.

Quote:
I'm currently looking for adsene and some alternatives to run ads on my site.. I want your help about which ad service are you using, what's your daily traffic and how much you earn from it? plz help me

Old 11-16-2013, 05:49 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
I'm currently looking for adsene and some alternatives to run ads on my site..
Adsens is cool, but in addition, you may consder:
Media.net, Buysellads, Addynamo, Chitika.

Old 11-17-2013, 11:38 PM

I'm earning around $50 each day on adsense with 3 websites. Honestly, adsense have the highest payout and rates compared to the rest. It is also not easy to get one account and once you get make sure you don't click your ads which may result in a banhammer and chances for you getting a new account is freaking difficult. So stick to adsense and play safe, make sure your read the ToS first.

My website niche
1) Funny jokes like 9gag etc daily traffic around 700?
2) Secret cant tell
3) Travelling around 200 unique visitors.

Old 11-20-2013, 08:01 AM

After going through all the discussion Finally I would like post something here.
Google Adsense: They are having certain boundaries, as they are only dealing with banners, they are not providing Site In, Site Under, Interstitial. It is true Absense payout for banners are higher. As per my way of thinking to have such ad formats like Site Under pop, Interstitial and full screen Mobile ads will help you to get the highest earning possible!

I am Affiliate Manager one of the largest online Advertising network in the world.

Last edited by snakeair; 11-20-2013 at 02:18 PM. Reason: self promo removed

Old 11-26-2013, 12:12 AM
Banned

Only Google Adsense gives you ads according to your niche, so I highly recommend you to choose adsense..

Old 11-26-2013, 06:16 AM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Mathews1 View Post
Only Google Adsense gives you ads according to your niche, so I highly recommend you to choose adsense..
Not true, there are many other adsense alternatives that have ad's related to your niche.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue