Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue

Webmaster Revenue Discuss money making strategies, ideas to monetize your website or blog, tips and techniques to increase webmaster revenue, etc. This forum is NOT for promoting your own site or referral link.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 09-14-2013, 01:25 AM

Online Revenue - What do you use?

Hey everyone,

What do you all use to make money online? Most people have something that makes some, perhaps very little, but at least it's money. I own my own company but also used to work for an ambulance company on the side and became reliant on that income. I lost my job there, so now I am taking to the web!

Most that I have found are obvious scams, the only few I have found that are not are places like cash crate and chacha.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 09-14-2013, 05:15 AM
Contributing Member

well yes, there are a lot of scams online. when I started online marketing I also fell for some of them.. However you can make a very good income online with your website. You just have to get a high number of visitors and than you can use adsense and/or affiliate marketing to make some good money. You should also try to get a list of targeted people so you can send them to offers again and again. Or send them to place where you have your adsense ads on.

Old 09-14-2013, 06:08 AM
Contributing Member

Like Stephan said Adsense is a good way of making money online but at the starting you have to work hard to generate traffic on your site and when you will have sufficient traffic per day than you can go for Adsense.

Old 09-14-2013, 07:40 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by davethompson.a View Post
Like Stephan said Adsense is a good way of making money online but at the starting you have to work hard to generate traffic on your site and when you will have sufficient traffic per day than you can go for Adsense.
True, you have to work hard to get lots of traffic, do a lot of seo, or you could pay for traffic. As long as you get a higher ROI than you paid for the traffic.

Old 10-09-2013, 03:15 AM
Contributing Member

I started my internet marketing career as an affiliate SEO, this still works today, but it it pretty harder in nowadays. There are some great affiliate networks, like ClickBank, CJ, Avangate, Digital River, etc...

Sign up an account in these sites and find the product you are familiar with. Then build a site with great content, promote the products on the site to earn commissions from sales or leads. If the traffic is decent, adsense is another choice to make extra money.

Old 10-10-2013, 03:03 AM
Contributing Member

aside from those already mentioned, you can also try CPA networks that pay for every simple action your referrals do. They usually don't involve buying or paying for something, just simple and easy things like signing up, email submit, pin submit or installing software. So these are relatively easy to convert.

Some legit networks I've tried (and still currently use) are Clickbooth.com, Adwork Media, Offermobi and Peerfly.

Old 10-12-2013, 10:44 AM
Contributing Member

well i started from PTC (dont judge me i was 11 ) and i made my first few $$ from it and i was really happy then moved to internet marketing though i am still learning but iam just 16 years old with 4 years experience behind me so i guess i am doing good

Old 10-14-2013, 07:32 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by irfanrufi View Post
well i started from PTC (dont judge me i was 11 ) and i made my first few $$ from it and i was really happy then moved to internet marketing though i am still learning but iam just 16 years old with 4 years experience behind me so i guess i am doing good
it was perfectly fine and wasn't funny at all until you said "don't judge me"!
believe me, I've tried that myself in my darkest times in the past. hahah, it wasn't funny back then though...

Old 10-14-2013, 12:08 PM
Contributing Member

i am a blogger and my primary source of income is Google adsense, though its not good to rely on google adsense as it can get close anytime its better to rely on other better affiliate market

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue

Closed Thread