Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue

Webmaster Revenue Discuss money making strategies, ideas to monetize your website or blog, tips and techniques to increase webmaster revenue, etc. This forum is NOT for promoting your own site or referral link.

Share |
Old 09-29-2013, 03:20 PM

Seeking Media.Net feedback

Hi all!

First off, I apologize for starting a new thread, but as I searched, some of the last Media.Net-topic threads appeared to be older, without new, vibrant conversation.

In short, I am just very curious to hear feedback from others about their experiences with Media.Net.

I have a few blogs, but one primary blog that is about four years old, and not monetized. Monetization has never really been my goal. I've been blogging for fun for years.

I'm just exploring possibilities on how to monetize it. I am quite sure that I do not have the traffic to support something like TribalFusion.

I have applied to Media.Net, but haven't heard back from them yet (I only just applied, so this is to be expected).

To be honest, I don't really like the look of Google AdSense ads, (when I see them on other blogs) and I realy do want to consider other possibilities.

And so, basically, I would just love to hear about whether you are using Media.Net, and how you are liking it. I would even love to see how your ads are placed, and visit your blog, but it appears that one cannot promote their own site, so maybe that won't work.

Hope to hear from you, if you have any experience with Media.Net!

Thanks!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 10-14-2013, 03:03 PM
Contributing Member

I personally have a account there but didnt used it, but some of my friends use it for their blogs and there feedback is just horrible, as a comparison where they make 500$ with adsense they make barley 100$ from Media.net so it kinda sucks.

Old 10-15-2013, 04:15 AM

Yeah like what above poster said, media.net pays so little

I know someone getting a lot of impressions but earns only a dollar or two

Old 10-26-2013, 07:55 AM
Contributing Member

Great topic.

I had the same question.

Has anybody tried Media.net, the Yahoo! Bing contextual ads program? How does it compare to Google Adsense in terms of user-friendliness and eCPMs?

Old 10-26-2013, 08:37 AM
Contributing Member

I've been using media.net for around 12 months. Not exclusively, but some of my sites. Overall experience has been positive.

Not a great earner (results will be different for each users I guess, each site etc depending on circumstances) though it is welcome as an additional income stream.

Payments have always arrived promptly.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue