Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue

Webmaster Revenue Discuss money making strategies, ideas to monetize your website or blog, tips and techniques to increase webmaster revenue, etc. This forum is NOT for promoting your own site or referral link.

Share |
Old 11-07-2013, 06:24 AM
Contributing Member

Suggest me an affiliate program please

Either ppc or comission based, im looking for a program that have graphical 300x250 ads with interresting content. Preferrably something like Google Adsense, that serves banners related to content. Im allready using adsense, so im looking for something to use in addition.

I have Amazon widget ads up in 300x250, they are nice and stuff, rotates various items, however the problem with them is that i manually have to go add what items to display, and that sucks with a lot of ads, plus items can get sold out, or taken off the market, so to much work maintaining those ads.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 11-07-2013, 08:21 AM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

You could join www.shareasale.com and apply for affiliate programs in there.

They have text ad's and banner images to promote on there.

Old 11-07-2013, 03:43 PM

CPA affiliate can easily convert your traffic. Affpaying has reviews of CPA companies but I think those reviews are rigged.

Old 11-07-2013, 06:20 PM
Contributing Member

Hmm, shareasale looks interresting, ill take a look at that

Old 11-20-2013, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeair View Post
You could join [shareasale.com and apply for affiliate programs in there.

They have text ad's and banner images to promote on there.
I second shareasale - I have promoted products in the past through them and was always paid on time.

Old 11-20-2013, 02:43 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterWoods View Post
Either ppc or comission based, im looking for a program that have graphical 300x250 ads with interresting content. Preferrably something like Google Adsense, that serves banners related to content. Im allready using adsense, so im looking for something to use in addition.

I have Amazon widget ads up in 300x250, they are nice and stuff, rotates various items, however the problem with them is that i manually have to go add what items to display, and that sucks with a lot of ads, plus items can get sold out, or taken off the market, so to much work maintaining those ads.
Find something that YOU WOULD BUY or have already bought and find the people who are just like you. When you promote something that you understand and truly believe in you're no longer selling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBLove View Post
CPA affiliate can easily convert your traffic. Affpaying has reviews of CPA companies but I think those reviews are rigged.
I don't think they're rigged because I see a lot of bad reviews on there too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterWoods View Post

Commission Junction is the best. I used to make money promoting the Godaddy affiliate program. You can make over $100 by promoting some of their more expensive hosting plans. Help people setup their websites and the conversions will come naturally.

Last edited by HTMLBasicTutor; 11-20-2013 at 05:02 PM.

Old 11-27-2013, 10:43 AM
Contributing Member

I use both Commission Junction and Shareasale, and would recommend them both.

I am not in a habbit of searching for products though via the sites. It just so happened some of the products I chose to write about in some blog posts used them to manage their affiliate program.

Essentially, create a blog \ site about something that interests you. Writing articles can get very tedious if you are not actually interested in what you are writing. Furthermore, if the topic interests you the writing will end up better, and more interesting.

Old 12-30-2013, 01:52 PM

Surely, the main thing is to find products that are related to your niche. Creating a 300 x 250 pixel image is not really difficult to do yourself if the seller doesn't have one.

So choose your niche, then look at the products available in that niche. I would have thought this was the best way round to do it.

What do you think?

Old 01-13-2014, 01:45 AM
Contributing Member

Almost every major affilaite networks have image banners for the products. So this is not the problem. Here are some networks I already workded with:

CJ - Great to promote big name/brands products, however, the avertisers have very stick standard for accpeting new affiliate.
Clickbank - Best for promoting digital products, like ebooks/courses.
Regnow - Shareware products.
Avangate - Various products, similar to regnow.

Old 01-16-2014, 02:52 AM

I'd go for Cj.com , had great success with them.

Old 03-10-2014, 01:29 AM
Contributing Member

BuysellAds is good option, having good bid for your ad space.. My friend have monetized with Buysellads and have aroung 100$ ad bid for their 300*250 ad space...

Old 03-10-2014, 02:59 PM
Contributing Member

Commison junction is one of the better sites you should use. They have some good programs and they do not change advertisers as much as some other programs. Some sites run ads for a mnth or two and you have to keep finding new ones to run.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue