Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue

Webmaster Revenue Discuss money making strategies, ideas to monetize your website or blog, tips and techniques to increase webmaster revenue, etc. This forum is NOT for promoting your own site or referral link.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 08-23-2016, 06:26 AM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harsha98 View Post
Competition is very high in coupon industry , If you have a better page rank you will earn more money form CPC & CPS
Page Rank does not exist anymore. Can you explain how you came up with your answer when you don't stay current with the latest SEO changes?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 09-25-2016, 11:49 PM
Contributing Member

I think its probably pretty hard to penetrate the top SERP spots given the fact that there is decent money to be made there.

Maybe if you had a niche couponing site that focused on specialized products that other couponing sites werent covering and also provided valuable content to your readers outside of affiliate links, like scouring the web to find the best deals and showing how you found them and what makes them a good deal compared to all other sites.

Old 09-26-2016, 06:20 AM

I m happy to share my experience here..

Cashback / Couponing website like dealing websites are the emerging platform,they easily get
user's attraction by offering discount price,offer price everything,specially to obtain their sustainability.

Maintaining Customer retention is the primary focus of all business websites,dealing websites easily do this.
Getting commission from the Merchant end for User's purchase is the earning concept for website owner (dealing or Cashback website business holder) .

Old 10-05-2016, 01:52 PM

I ran a coupon site for a number of years. They can make a lot of money. Best years, a site made more than $100,000. But there is a lot of competing and very little customer loyalty. Most of our traffic came from Google. When someone wants a coupon for StoreXYZ, they go to Google and search for StoreXYZ coupons and off they go. They don't care what site has the coupon. Ranking was about the only way we could get cost effective traffic. We figured that each user to our site was worth about 5 cents, but could never buy quality traffic for less than 20 cents. Once the competition became to great, rankings plunged and so did our revenue.

Old 10-13-2016, 05:50 AM
Contributing Member

It can make huge money, but it is very competitive field.

Old 10-13-2016, 09:57 AM

They can definitly make money, especially with all the cpa offers out there for free trials, e-mail submits that are similar to coupons, If you make a site you can mix in legit coupons with CPA offers, but build a good reputation first.

However, it may be a competitive area.

Old 10-15-2016, 08:06 PM

I think its wastage of time to create a website related to coupon code. Affiliated marketing is good choice

Old 10-16-2016, 09:58 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvtaddy7 View Post
Is there anyone having a couponing website and he is making money with his coupon and discount website.
Of course these sites are making money because a lot people love the idea of couponing as well as other ways to save money. I may not have an experience when it comes to this, but the mere fact that there is high demand will already give you an idea there's a real opportunity that you can make money out of it... All it takes is how you approach things in order to achieve your goal.

Old 12-24-2016, 10:28 AM

If done properly, they do make money. However it's very difficult to rank for coupon related keywords these days

Old 01-07-2017, 06:56 AM

The key is to target a niche market i.e. Coupons code for Godaddy domains.
One of my friend did a review video on Youtube for Bluehost and offered a Coupon code and he made $3,000

Old 02-11-2017, 12:01 AM
Contributing Member

Coupons and Deals website make money through the CPS cost per model. If you have good traffic then you may do all the things. Such as CPI, CPV and CPC.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue

Closed Thread