Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue

Webmaster Revenue Discuss money making strategies, ideas to monetize your website or blog, tips and techniques to increase webmaster revenue, etc. This forum is NOT for promoting your own site or referral link.

Share |
Old 06-16-2016, 07:14 PM
Contributing Member

Is it beneficial to start a website on Apps niche

hey, i just got great domain which have keyword inside in it, I can search keyword analysis verywell, the only confusion in my mind is about

is it beneficial to create website with top Apps of android 7 IOS ?? (Due to competition)

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-16-2016, 08:17 PM
Contributing Member

Can you drill down a bit and sub niche it? Can you find a sub niche that you could possibly dominate? Hope that made sense.

Old 06-17-2016, 04:12 AM
Contributing Member

It's possible. But you'll have to dig deep and find an app niche that attracts the required audience. And start from there.

Old 06-17-2016, 07:13 PM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Are you able to write quality blog posts pertaining to the niche App's you will be starting a website about?

Are you a somewhat expert in this niche? You can dominate this market but you need make yourself known as the expert in this certain niche and brand yourself online as one.

That'll help you earn money eventually from your website once you add ways to earn revenue off it.

Old 06-18-2016, 08:56 PM
Contributing Member

If you are an expert on a "specific" app, I'd say you go for it and start blogging. You can drive massive traffic with a niche website you know very well by creating unique and compelling content.

Old 06-23-2016, 03:18 AM
Banned

it is always a good practice to have a website specially dedicated to your app. You might want to look into SEO and see what it offers for your app business. There is also a thing called ASO(app store optimization) which is SEO in whatever app platforms that you are using.

Old 07-21-2016, 09:47 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cycoshas View Post
hey, i just got great domain which have keyword inside in it, I can search keyword analysis verywell, the only confusion in my mind is about

is it beneficial to create website with top Apps of android 7 IOS ?? (Due to competition)
Hello cycoshas
Now a days there was a big competition in every niche.
Dont worry about your niche if have skilled enough and if you believe in yourself that you can gave better content then go for it, definitely you will get enough money.

Old 08-06-2016, 12:23 PM
Contributing Member

If you really have something to sell relates to the keywords, just make it and work hard to win the competition. But if you are only driving traffic, just make a long tail keywords research.

Old 08-19-2016, 02:49 AM

check its cpc in adsense. if its decent, you can earn well. mostly tech sites gets a very low cpc. watch out

Old 09-05-2016, 07:31 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Whisonant View Post
Can you drill down a bit and sub niche it? Can you find a sub niche that you could possibly dominate? Hope that made sense.
Yes I have to agree with Rob Whisonant. Focusing on the main niche won't do you any good since the competition is too big. Try dig a bit deeper and look for an area where you can specialize in. That way, you have a bigger chance in succeeding while you are operating under this niche...

Hope this helps!

Old 10-13-2016, 05:54 AM
Contributing Member

It has benefits only if it has more Search volume from the desktop. Google show up search volume from play also. So use 3rd party app to check search volume.

Old 10-13-2016, 06:41 AM
Contributing Member

If you are expert in it then definitely i will suggest you to go for it but if you are not but still wanted to open such website than better learn about the niche and then start the website.

Old 10-13-2016, 09:55 AM

I will say that apps are really hot right now, and that could be a very competitive niche.

If you want a better sub niche target specific app types, or even specific apps. Mobile gaming is hot right now.

For example - instead of Android Apps (millions)

Best mobile dating apps

or

Download Clash of Kings free

Old 12-06-2016, 07:20 PM
Contributing Member

Yes, it's beneficial. Most of sites dedicated to apps are spam sites, on first look you think that there are lot of competition, but that competition is bad. You can see that lot of sites writing about apps have very small amount of text, and lot of sites because of small amount of information about apps are making top 10, 20,... lists about category of apps.

Just find info about app you are trying to write about, contact the developers. Provide informations you get correctly, include images, videos and write more text. With good seo and quality text you can beat your cometition in very short time.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue