Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue

Webmaster Revenue Discuss money making strategies, ideas to monetize your website or blog, tips and techniques to increase webmaster revenue, etc. This forum is NOT for promoting your own site or referral link.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 04-23-2017, 11:14 AM
Contributing Member

Thumbs down why adsense or infolinks not approved my site

according to google they will approve a blog when its age 6 month but not agree does not showing any ads. Also apply info links but the result was same not approved.
So any one can help me or any suggestion.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-23-2017, 03:02 PM
Contributing Member

Oh there are so many reasons why they would not approve. Like low traffic, copyright stolen content, or a previous ban on the same website/domain/account. These are known to us. There could be others...

Old 04-24-2017, 02:36 PM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

AdSense approves under 6 months.

It depends on the country you are from If you read there guidelines.

Quote:
Has your site been active for at least six months?

In some locations, including China and India, we require your site to have been active for at least six months before it will be considered. We've taken this step to ensure the quality of our advertising network and protect the interests of our advertisers and existing publishers.
Read the rest at: https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/9724?hl=en

Old 04-24-2017, 03:14 PM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by imided70 View Post
according to google they will approve a blog when its age 6 month
Nope that is not what they say. There are plenty of other criteria that also apply; and the 6 months only applies to certain countries that produce so many crap websites
Quote:
Also apply info links but the result was same not approved.
Infolinks have a much lower standard to accept a site than adsense, so that should be a red flag.
What is your url you applied with?

Old 04-26-2017, 09:53 AM
Contributing Member

aboutminiclip.blogspot.com

this is my site that I submitted. And my currently monthly traffic is between 1000 to 1500.
While I searching in google how to get approval from AdSense, some people says they created a blog and write content, then submit to AdSense, got authorization.
So why I donít got.

Old 04-26-2017, 11:52 AM
v7n Mentor

Quote:

this is my site that I submitted. And my currently monthly traffic is between 1000 to 1500.
While I searching in google how to get approval from AdSense, some people says they created a blog and write content, then submit to AdSense, got authorization.
So why I donít got.
Its obvious: the site sucks; 3 poorly written useless posts.
Try again when you have >50 well written useful posts. ... and even then I doubt you will get approved as the last thing the adsense ecosystem needs is yet another game review site.

Old 04-27-2017, 07:37 AM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssghtc View Post
I think you doing something wrong create some high quality post your design should be awesome no copyright or spam content get some traffic and then apply you definitely get your account approved
Did you read all the replies first?

Old 04-28-2017, 06:43 AM
Contributing Member

ssghtc MEMBER

When talking about my content you should try to view blog. If any copyright material was found in my site, then ask me. I have checked all gratified topics manually, zero copyright thing found. All things were original and self-created. Also myself only create & edit images my self-editing photos no body say it mine and copyright.

Old 05-05-2017, 12:16 AM
Contributing Member

Your website may have low-quality content or non-english website or very less traffic, so Google might not be approving Adsense for ads. I got Google Adsense approval within 3 days. I created website and started posting content in 2 weeks, then applied for adsense and got approval within 72 hours.

Old 05-05-2017, 12:18 AM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah Oberoi View Post
Your website may have low-quality content or non-english website .
Did you bother to check the site before posting that?

Old 05-05-2017, 12:21 AM
Contributing Member

Yes, I checked now. The website has poor user experience and it is using free blogspot domain, so Google won't get adsense approval very fast.

Old 05-05-2017, 12:23 AM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Yes, I checked now. The website has poor user experience and it is using free blogspot domain, so Google won't get adsense approval very fast.
so why did you post such dumb advice in this thread without checking the site first?

Old 05-05-2017, 12:25 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdie View Post
so why did you post such dumb advice in this thread without checking the site first?
That is not a dumb advice, but possible reasons given by Google for not approving adsense. Lets not argue over silly things and maintain the quality of this forum.

Old 05-05-2017, 12:28 AM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
That is not a dumb advice, but possible reasons given by Google for not approving adsense.
Of course it was dumb. You were trying to tell them why there site was rejected and you had not even bothered to look at it. Can you not see how dumb that is?
Quote:
Lets not argue over silly things and maintain the quality of this forum.
It is because of the increasing number of posts like yours that the quality of this forum has been going down!!!!!!!!

Old 05-05-2017, 12:38 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdie View Post
Of course it was dumb. You were trying to tell them why there site was rejected and you had not even bothered to look at it. Can you not see how dumb that is?It is because of the increasing number of posts like yours that the quality of this forum has been going down!!!!!!!!

It is over-whelming to see so much text coupled with ads at once, so I just read the first question and hit reply. He should have posted the website link in the beginning. The link was buried way more down and was not hyper-linked or clickable to be even noticeable at first glance.

When I saw your reply, I immediately had a look at the website and gave my valuable suggestion to get faster adsense approval.

Old 05-05-2017, 12:40 AM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
It is over-whelming to see so much text coupled with ads at once, so I just read the first question and hit reply.
It is people like you who do that and do not contribute to the discussion that are ruining forums.
Quote:
He should have posted the website link in the beginning.
No; you should have read the thread and contributed to the discussion. That is what forums are for.

Old 05-05-2017, 04:37 AM

Quote:
according to google they will approve a blog when its age 6 month but not agree does not showing any ads. Also apply info links but the result was same not approved.
Do you really think adsense is best?

There are hundreds of networks who perform better.

Casale,
tribal
bandsintown
etc

Old 05-22-2017, 05:29 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
I dont agree with 6month old site.. My site was 1 months old when i get my adsense account. As long you gaining lots of traffic you will get approved.. One thing more site must fully optimized with SEO.. Over all ranking will get you site get approved fast

Quote:

So why I donít got.
Where do you get your traffic. Is it from search engine or a bot traffic. Try to optimized your site first. As, I stated from other thread quality traffic must be not the quantity.

Old 05-22-2017, 05:33 PM
v7n Mentor

What nonsense!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vamert View Post
I dont agree with 6month old site.. My site was 1 months old when i get my adsense account.
It does not matter if you agree or not. the guidelines are quite clear. If your site is from certain countries, then it must be greater than 6 months old. Did you not read the link posted above to the Adsense guidelines stating that?
Quote:
As long you gaining lots of traffic you will get approved..
What nonsense! Traffic is NOT a criteria for a site being accepted into Adsense.
Quote:
One thing more site must fully optimized with SEO.. Over all ranking will get you site get approved fast
Again, more nonsense. being SEO optimized has NOTHING to do with getting approved or not.

Please stop misleading people by posting BS.

Old 05-23-2017, 03:15 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeair View Post
AdSense approves under 6 months.

It depends on the country you are from If you read there guidelines.

Read the rest at: https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/9724?hl=en
Interesting that Google should mention China since most of Google's services are banned there. Is Adsense still allowed?

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue

Closed Thread