Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue

Webmaster Revenue Discuss money making strategies, ideas to monetize your website or blog, tips and techniques to increase webmaster revenue, etc. This forum is NOT for promoting your own site or referral link.


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 08-31-2017, 05:07 AM
NehaMalik's Avatar
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 08-22-17
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 90
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Question Google Adsense

i have a website of lyrics which is two months old , whether i can apply for Adsense or not ???
 
Reply With Quote

Advertisement

Advertisement

  #2 (permalink)  
Old 08-31-2017, 07:57 AM
apoorvsukumar's Avatar
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 07-03-17
Location: India
Posts: 85
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Websites having structured data and some traffic will be approved by adsense quickly. And in case of blog, you need to keep some 10-15 posts in order to get approved.
Your site should load fastly. This is also taken into consideration for approval. Check on https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/

And for more details, while applying for adsense they will give you terms and conditions. That's best to get the answer. Hope this helps.

For people who want to contradict my above lines, let me tell you that this is experience by me personally. Being approved by adsense can change from site to site.
 
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 08-31-2017, 04:57 PM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 03-29-04
Posts: 1,713
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by NehaMalik View Post
website of lyrics
Probably not. Those sorts of sites are typically rejected as they have nothing unique
 
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 08-31-2017, 11:05 PM
NehaMalik's Avatar
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 08-22-17
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 90
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by apoorvsukumar View Post
Websites having structured data and some traffic will be approved by adsense quickly. And in case of blog, you need to keep some 10-15 posts in order to get approved.
Your site should load fastly. This is also taken into consideration for approval. Check on https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/

And for more details, while applying for adsense they will give you terms and conditions. That's best to get the answer. Hope this helps.

For people who want to contradict my above lines, let me tell you that this is experience by me personally. Being approved by adsense can change from site to site.
thank you for your suggestion .Definitely i'll try these tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdie View Post
Probably not. Those sorts of sites are typically rejected as they have nothing unique
but there are many websites like this and having a adsense approval on their site
what about those website ???? how they got it
 
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 09-01-2017, 12:15 AM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 03-29-04
Posts: 1,713
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by NehaMalik View Post
but there are many websites like this and having a adsense approval on their site
what about those website ???? how they got it
How do you know that Adsense approved them?
 
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 09-01-2017, 05:47 AM
NehaMalik's Avatar
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 08-22-17
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 90
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdie View Post
How do you know that Adsense approved them?
i'm seeing the ads on their website

Last edited by NehaMalik; 09-01-2017 at 05:59 AM.
 
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 09-01-2017, 01:12 PM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 03-29-04
Posts: 1,713
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by NehaMalik View Post
i'm seeing the ads on their website
That does not mean that Adsense approved them!!
They could have easily been approved for another site and simply added the code to the site you see Adsense on.
 
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 09-03-2017, 10:51 PM
NehaMalik's Avatar
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 08-22-17
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 90
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdie View Post
That does not mean that Adsense approved them!!
They could have easily been approved for another site and simply added the code to the site you see Adsense on.
ohh this can aslo be happen. I never thought about that
 
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 09-23-2017, 09:11 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 09-19-17
Posts: 11
iTrader: 0 / 0%
I don't think so in lyrics website 10-15 posts are enough.. The Adsense terms and policies says that publisher should have sufficient content in their website. In case of lyrics, you should have at least 50 posts...
 
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 11-06-2017, 04:48 AM
Affrevenue1's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 09-14-17
Location: India
Posts: 21
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Google does not approve adsense based on the age of domain. I got approved after week of buying new domain and flooding it with posts. I should meet the requirements of google and that is it.

Optimize your website, make it responsive and user-friendly.
 
Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 11-06-2017, 05:49 AM
v7n Mentor
Latest Blog:
None

 
Join Date: 03-29-04
Posts: 1,713
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Quote:
Originally Posted by Affrevenue1 View Post
Google does not approve adsense based on the age of domain. .
Yes they do. Stop making up nonsense and read what they say in the guidelines.
Please come over to Google's own Adsense help group and repeat that to all those who have been told they have to wait 6 months. You will get quite rightly ridiculed.
 
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 11-07-2017, 09:48 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: 09-29-17
Location: Karachi , Pakistan
Posts: 10
iTrader: 0 / 0%
adsense accept my website after 4 months

more then 50 post
 
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 11-07-2017, 11:06 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: 11-01-17
Location: Delhi
Posts: 23
iTrader: 0 / 0%
you can apply adsense, Only do one thing generate traffic on your website
 
Reply With Quote
Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue

Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Massive CPC Drops Across Google AdSense Publishers HTMLBasicTutor AdSense 2 08-14-2017 11:51 PM
is google adsense gonna deactivate my account? pavan kumar Webmaster Revenue 18 07-12-2017 04:47 PM


V7N Network
Get exposure! V7N I Love Photography V7N SEO Blog V7N Directory


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:20 PM.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000-2014 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
Copyright © 2003 - 2014 Escalate Media




Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.