Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue

Webmaster Revenue Discuss money making strategies, ideas to monetize your website or blog, tips and techniques to increase webmaster revenue, etc. This forum is NOT for promoting your own site or referral link.

Share |
Old 11-21-2017, 06:50 PM
v7n Mentor

What changed with Amazon Banners?

Has something changed with the Amazon banner system?

Amazon have ran on my site close to a decade, but have not messed with it in several months, maybe even a year or so.

I use to be able to create banners that would recommend ads based on browsing history, and I could pick the size. Now there is not way to select banner ads.

It seems the only banner ad size is responsive? And no banner link ads are avabile?

Amazon associates home - product linking - banners - banner links - no way to slection this option.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 12-04-2017, 08:45 AM

They seem to be trying to over haul a bunch of their affiliate stuff this year be it for better or worse, not sure if the banner type you are after are gone forever or just removed for them to test their responsive ones.

Old 12-09-2017, 12:51 PM
Contributing Member

They changed alot this year they even got rid of affiliates a store. They where nice to have so people could see more options and prices of certain products.

Not to happy with amazon after the changes.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue