Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue

Webmaster Revenue Discuss money making strategies, ideas to monetize your website or blog, tips and techniques to increase webmaster revenue, etc. This forum is NOT for promoting your own site or referral link.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 09-07-2007, 03:26 PM

Set up the Blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjFlush View Post
Setup a blog and write some good content

Thats perhaps the easy to make good money online

like I do on my blog
I recently, like tree weeks ago, created my latest blog at [link removed] but it doesn't look it helps a lot. It's not even indexed yet. Then, I know I have to promote it like regular website with appropriate backlinks, etc. So, it takes pretty long time untill it start working. And your phrase "easy to make good money online" sounds little too easy. What do you think?

Have a great day,
Peter

Last edited by Cricket; 09-08-2007 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Link removed

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 09-07-2007, 09:47 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruit & Veg View Post
There's only one way to do that - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWEjvCRPrCo
OMG i was wetting myself watching this.

Old 09-08-2007, 09:31 PM

how to index our blog!!!!
i want a brief explanation...........

Old 09-08-2007, 09:37 PM
Contributing Member

submit it to google.

www.google.com/submiturl or /addurl i forget which

and just get some sites to link to it, google will find it sooner or later, it wont happen over night but it will happen.

Old 09-09-2007, 02:57 AM

[QUOTE]submit it to google.

and just get some sites to link to it, google will find it sooner or later, it wont happen over night but it will happen.[QUOTE]
i've already added my url in google..............bt its still not showin my site indexed!!!

Old 09-09-2007, 03:48 AM
Banned

wait for couple of days i will take time

Old 09-09-2007, 06:31 AM
Contributing Member

yeah its not an overnight thing, the more back links you have the faster it will appear, but heres the scoop,

you can be indexed in google, still doesnt mean that you will get visitors because there will prob be a lot of people in google ahead of you.

You have to sit down and make a plan of action, where are you going to get your traffic from, how are you going to make sure you get traffic from there etc, you dont just add to google, wait 24 hours wake up with a grand in your paypal account lol.

Old 09-09-2007, 12:42 PM

... one e-solution is here
.... if u ahve website...you get the ads too... now traffic problm..hmmm..
....... there are many sites where u can earn for placing ads (u can't draw)... and this earning ratio is much higher than the eanings which can be cashed out...i could have recommended you some but i think being junior member i have the restrictions not to post the links... somebody told me that i can paste the link .. so here it is
[affiliate link removedl]

u can earn per day as much u can (till the time u r exhausted) and then use that money for the ads. I earn ~ $30 per day and get ~1000 visitors for my site. A bit hectic but result is 100%

Last edited by Cricket; 09-10-2007 at 03:30 AM. Reason: Affiliate links are not allowed anywhere in the community.

Old 09-09-2007, 04:22 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakileo67 View Post
... one e-solution is here
.... if u ahve website...you get the ads too... now traffic problm..hmmm..
....... there are many sites where u can earn for placing ads (u can't draw)... and this earning ratio is much higher than the eanings which can be cashed out...i could have recommended you some but i think being junior member i have the restrictions not to post the links... somebody told me that i can paste the link .. so here it is
site: getrichclickingads.com/index.php?ref=pakileo67

u can earn per day as much u can (till the time u r exhausted) and then use that money for the ads. I earn ~ $30 per day and get ~1000 visitors for my site. A bit hectic but result is 100%
This is exactally the reason I dont use any form of ppc advertising or any advertising that is not in some was a cost per ACTION expense.

You realize that each each add that you click is costing someone money, you make some money, the site owner makes money, and the guy who is auctually running a business and paying for ppc advertising is having to pay money to you, the site owner and the advertising company, all so you can make a few cents.

Its disgusting, its wrong, its down right ignorant, and i hope one day that you get yours. Small business owners the world over would be better off without people like you.

Old 09-10-2007, 03:25 AM

First understand what is written

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven_D View Post
This is exactally the reason I dont use any form of ppc advertising or any advertising that is not in some was a cost per ACTION expense.

You realize that each each add that you click is costing someone money, you make some money, the site owner makes money, and the guy who is auctually running a business and paying for ppc advertising is having to pay money to you, the site owner and the advertising company, all so you can make a few cents.

Its disgusting, its wrong, its down right ignorant, and i hope one day that you get yours. Small business owners the world over would be better off without people like you.
... so what do u say about tv commercials...
my dear there are many a ways...people paying for this, know exactly what it their aim..they are not goof(a goof should not opt for business,right). They know that their ads will be viewed only, its not necessary that visitors makes a purchase. Now its u, how impressively u advertise for what u have,,,, exactly like a tv commercial..(they pay much more than u)... and bye the way, u have not noted, i have written that u can't cashout from there, u have to spend the money on your ad there,, so people will do the same thing as u do with them.Tit 4 tat.

Old 09-10-2007, 04:07 AM

A lot to people may go online for movies. try web 2.0

Old 09-10-2007, 04:19 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
i have written that u can't cashout from there, u have to spend the money on your ad there,, so people will do the same thing as u do with them.Tit 4 tat.
Then how does this go with the thread title how to make money online + that makes it kind of pointless? I would be more inclined to believe you click their links they visit you and some people will click an ad sense add by mistake. Im sorry but I cant just consider it a 'decent' thing to do, more fool me if im wrong aye.

TV advertising is fine, people know that the 30K they spend for 30 seconds of adds if for Image Recognition advertising not direct response advertising, you cant build much of an image by using PPC. Now if you had to pay each time someone touched the tv screen and a company hired people to sit home bashing their TV it would be much the same.

Old 09-11-2007, 02:17 AM
Banned

Quote:

thats good if you make $30 and spend $10 per day to attract visitors not a bad arbitage

Old 09-11-2007, 12:45 PM
Contributing Member

[QUOTE=roky;693486][QUOTE]submit it to google.

and just get some sites to link to it, google will find it sooner or later, it wont happen over night but it will happen.
Quote:
i've already added my url in google..............bt its still not showin my site indexed!!!
Submitting it that way could take some time before it yeilds any result. Best you could do is do other link building through social bookmarking, directories, etc. Also try pinging your blog after every update and you would see faster results

Old 09-12-2007, 07:12 PM
Contributing Member

Earning money online is not easy. The best thing you can do is to read the adsense and affiliate programs forums on here and then you will find out just how others are making money.

That's how I first learned about affiliate marketing and seo and web designing is through forums like this one.

Old 12-14-2007, 09:30 PM

hello dominic,

just a friend concern here..
well can you define easy?does this mean a online job that you just have to do your own thing (like shopping)and you'll be earning?or does it mean that you can work anytime at anyday when you feel like it?
well then my friend in finding that easy online biz you ever wanted you have to find the real and working one..
how do you know that it will work for you?
[link removed]

Last edited by Cricket; 12-16-2007 at 07:25 PM.

Old 12-15-2007, 10:36 AM
Contributing Member

start a blog on worldpress, write an article on any topic a day, put adsense & start earning

Old 12-15-2007, 07:30 PM

If you want to get started, do paid surveys ( GPT sites) like quickrewards.net

Old 12-16-2007, 07:05 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominic_nid45 View Post
Hi fiends,
I am new here, Someone PLEASE tell me exactly how you can easily make money online without spending a lot to start and not starting a traditional business....
Thanks in advance
#1: Steer clear of any "get rich quick"-type mentality
#2: Always try to provide value (as a webmasters, you need to provide value to your visitors/advertisers, as a service providers to your clients, etc.)

As a starting point, I'd suggest reading the 123 Killer Ways to Make Money Online and Reap the Rewards article I've written recently and see what works best for you.

Pick something you are good at, a field where you are able to provide value and take it from there. Trial and error is the name of the game, don't be afraid of failure, always learn from your mistakes and you are on the right track.

Best regards,

Alan Johnson

Old 01-01-2008, 01:31 PM
Banned

Spam

Last edited by John Scott; 02-20-2008 at 03:41 AM. Reason: spam

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue

Closed Thread