Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue

Webmaster Revenue Discuss money making strategies, ideas to monetize your website or blog, tips and techniques to increase webmaster revenue, etc. This forum is NOT for promoting your own site or referral link.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 07-27-2007, 12:26 AM

How to make money online

Hi fiends,
I am new here, Someone PLEASE tell me exactly how you can easily make money online without spending a lot to start and not starting a traditional business....
Thanks in advance

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 07-27-2007, 12:36 AM
Contributing Member

i want to know that too mate.

Old 07-27-2007, 01:54 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominic_nid45 View Post
Hi fiends
Fiends? Is that a typo or typecast?

Quote:
how you can easily make money online
There are two ways to make money online:
(1) Hard work: 99.99% of the success stories you read.
(2) Creativity: the 0.01% who came up with a unique, low-effort idea.

You're better off shooting for (1).

Old 07-27-2007, 02:14 AM

I'd start off by learning how to design websites. If you figure out you can't, you are going to need to invest in a web designer - and there goes your notion that you can start a business online that's very inexpensive.

Old 07-27-2007, 02:34 AM
Contributing Member

write an ebook and sell it. write your ebook about how to make money writing and selling ebooks. LOL

Old 07-27-2007, 07:49 AM
Banned

Create a blog and make money to it by adding adsense. You can write ebook and sell it. You can be a link builder or do some forum posting. Be an article writer.

Old 07-27-2007, 08:43 AM

EASY Making money online

Quote:
Hi fiends,
I am new here, Someone PLEASE tell me exactly how you can easily make money online without spending a lot to start and not starting a traditional business....
Thanks in advance
If you want to make process of making money online easyer, first you or your site have to become popular. That will take some time and money to invest (unless you know the other way to become popular). The rest is easy.

Sorry if it sounds little silly, but I really wish you a good luck

Have a great day,
Peter

Old 07-27-2007, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Hi fiends,
Thanks in advance
There's only one way to do that - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWEjvCRPrCo

Old 07-27-2007, 02:48 PM
Contributing Member

Earning Online

You can earn online without laying out a huge amount of cash. However, you will need to be willing to dedicate a bit of time and effort to get started. Once you build momentum and start earning cash, you can outsource some of the tasks.

If you are really serious about putting forth the effort and time required, please PM and I will point you in the right direction...

Old 07-27-2007, 03:25 PM

Making money online

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmoe View Post
If you are really serious about putting forth the effort and time required, please PM and I will point you in the right direction...
Can you point me too, I'm already online for a while and still raising the same question, how to make money the easy way, even if I have a website and have something to show to my visitors. I guess, if you post this information here that would be very appreciated by everyone

Have a great day,
Peter

Old 07-29-2007, 11:46 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhebb View Post
Fiends? Is that a typo or typecast?

There are two ways to make money online:
(1) Hard work: 99.99% of the success stories you read.
(2) Creativity: the 0.01% who came up with a unique, low-effort idea.

You're better off shooting for (1).
i go for number one!

Old 07-30-2007, 12:02 AM
Contributing Member

Do not make any difference between online and real world marketing + think logically at all times => you will have great success, guaranteed.

Old 07-30-2007, 10:03 AM

Yea probably the best suggestion that I would give you is to learn html and css so you can do something on the web.

Old 07-30-2007, 10:07 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexfung View Post
Yea probably the best suggestion that I would give you is to learn html and css so you can do something on the web.
You will need more than that to do most of the things required online but that will surely be a good start, I must agree.

Old 08-03-2007, 02:20 AM

How to make money online

I recently got a great way that’s provides pattern for How to Earn Money Online. It’s one of the best ways to learn how to make lots of money online is to interact with like-minded individuals who are equally dedicated to making money on the internet. Nobody knows every single trick in the book and making sure your efforts are profitable in the long run requires some knowledge of proven strategies or methods for optimum results.
The best and easiest way to develop this knowledge is to visit <REMOVED> that offer to discover the Blueprint to Be Rich, Get in Shape, and Become More Interesting. Work From Home, Travel The World, And An Adventure!
Hope this help you!

Last edited by Ferre; 08-08-2007 at 08:22 AM. Reason: removed spam

Old 08-03-2007, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by armando9 View Post
.......The best and easiest way to develop this knowledge is to visit www.didyousmellthat.com/ that offer to discover the Blueprint to Be Rich, Get in Shape, and Become More Interesting. Work From Home, Travel The World, And An Adventure!
Hope this help you!
It's hard to believe someone could really teach you how to make money the easy way. Especially such things as "Work From Home", "Travel The World", and "An Adventure". I saw many things like that, but most of them looks too good to be true.

Hard work and a full dedication to what you are doing is the most realistic way to make money online (unless you put big money that will do all hard work for you).

Have a great day,
Peter

Old 08-05-2007, 10:02 PM

I would suggest that you get photoshop and practice... Tons of people (myself included) continuously shell out money for logos and buttons and borders and anything else graphic related....

Old 08-06-2007, 01:25 PM

sell affiliate products through methods like bum marketing, or setting up a free blog

that's an extremely condensed version of it, so you'll have to do research and learn a lot, but it's possible to make money online without investing a lot, or at all

Old 08-07-2007, 07:52 AM

How to make money without investments

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnaLifeOdin View Post
sell affiliate products through methods like bum marketing, or setting up a free blog

that's an extremely condensed version of it, so you'll have to do research and learn a lot, but it's possible to make money online without investing a lot, or at all
Yes, you're right, it's possible to make money online without investing a lot, or at all. The only question is, how big would be the money you'll make without investing a lot or at all. And please, don't forget, your time is also money!!! That's a huge amount of time untill you learn how and then sell affiliate products. Setting up free blog is also time consuming untill it start working for you.

Have a great day,
Peter

Old 08-08-2007, 10:35 PM

Thumbs down

Depends on what kind of money you are looking for.. If you're just looking for an extra couple hundred bucks a month doing GPT (get paid to) stuff is not so bad. I am currently documenting my experience with some GPT survey / offer sites (how much money I earn, how difficult the offers are, etc.) on my blog here: http://gocashcrate.com/

A few other people mentioned affiliate programs, which can be a good choice if you are in a position to market to people and get referrals. AdSense + some original niche content (blogging or on a standalone site) can be good too, but it's a bit more involved to actually create the content and get it online somewhere (and getting people to visit it and view the ads).

Anyway, good luck in what it is you do

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue

Closed Thread