Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue

Webmaster Revenue Discuss money making strategies, ideas to monetize your website or blog, tips and techniques to increase webmaster revenue, etc. This forum is NOT for promoting your own site or referral link.

Share |
Old 03-19-2008, 04:18 PM

Zango my Review and yours...

Ok so today i was reading about "Zango" this company has a ugly past but they say they have cleaned up there act, me been a web noob decided to forgive them and sign up! (After all every one needs a second chance)

any way you need a website to sign up with them so i went to seobook and looked for a search term that would grant me the ability to get some ok traffic with out much work. My plan was buy a new domain from name cheap get some rev coming in and sell in a few weeks. (lets see how it turns out)

so i head over to name cheap and get my domain =)

after i got my domain It took me about 24 hours to get accepted to zango and i have just set up something called a "Zango gateway" on my sites homepage. Like NBA you get a rep how ever the reps at Zango have msn, yahoo and aim whats a huge plus in my eyes!

the payment method i picked is paypal and the min payout is set to $50
my domain cost around $9.00 and my hosting im going to say about 5$ so a total of $14.00 spent so far

will post how well i do after the first 24 hours =) any one else used these before and whats your views?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-26-2008, 07:07 AM

well i seem to be hitting the $6-$12 a day mark at the moment whats not bad for a new site i guess the site is only 6 days old. i have talked to the rep over aim and the support is amazing! Sadly i tested zango on my spare machine and its a bugger to get off but the pay seems to be worth it.

Old 03-26-2008, 07:47 AM
Contributing Member

Well, all i can say is ZANGO slows down may fire fox. or I say it freezes my Fire Fox.

Old 03-26-2008, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jingjong View Post
Well, all i can say is ZANGO slows down may fire fox. or I say it freezes my Fire Fox.
yea its a nasty beast =) but at the end of the day it pays and it pays well! i put it on my pc because i thought it was only fair that i at least tried it as i am now supporting it (and i must say it is a pain to have on your machine). have also noticed that the must accpet to view content coverts less then the optional gateways.

the site i made last night has been online about 15 hours abd has taken a ok amount of traffic about 2000 UV.

sadly the convention isnt that vast in my pocket it will only probs make me about $25 today

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue