Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue

Webmaster Revenue Discuss money making strategies, ideas to monetize your website or blog, tips and techniques to increase webmaster revenue, etc. This forum is NOT for promoting your own site or referral link.

Share |
Old 04-10-2008, 01:24 AM
Contributing Member

Good ways to make google image traffic monetize well on Adsense?

One of my sites got good traffic from google image search, but as you know the visitors are just interested in images rather than text, and they rarely look at the page content thus effectively neglecting all the adsense ads. The CTR is below 0.2% from them.

Now what can I do to monetize them well? Is it possible with Adsense or should I try something else? Any ideas?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-23-2008, 08:35 AM

Traffic Tactics

I just found this really cool e-book that outlines step-by-step how this couple named Carlos and Lupe Garcia from Traffic Tactics get unlimited traffic using techniques that I've never heard any one teach. The cool thing is that you can get this e-book for free. You don't even need to opt-in. You can download it directly at http://traffictactics.com/book/download.asp. I highly recommend it for anyone who wants to learn about really innovative ways to get tons of traffic. There's also a ton of great content on how to optimize your landing pages too. Thanks Jeff

Old 04-24-2008, 05:31 AM
v7n Mentor

Image traffic has been on the up thanks to an algo change a couple of months ago. Unfortunately it doesn't convert well, as you spotted. The best advice would be to give the images as concise and relevant a filename as possible.

Old 04-24-2008, 07:15 AM
Contributing Member

Cool

i agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountryBoy View Post
Image traffic has been on the up thanks to an algo change a couple of months ago. Unfortunately it doesn't convert well, as you spotted. The best advice would be to give the images as concise and relevant a filename as possible.

Old 04-25-2008, 05:45 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
What does this help? To make the image filename's concise and relevant?

Old 04-26-2008, 04:57 AM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangyang View Post
What does this help? To make the image filename's concise and relevant?
One of the main things the SEs pick up on is the image filename - you do a Google image search on "balloons" and you'll get a load of balloons.jpg results. Try and match the names to the actual images as closely as you can.

Old 05-05-2008, 02:52 AM

Carlos and Lupe Garcia’s Traffic Tactics Training – Free video

Can you believe these guys took on 30 coaching students at 25 each? The cool thing is that I found this awesome training video with their traffic tactics training. And even better, when you optin you get access to tons of FREE training videos from Carlos and Lupe Garcia. This stuff is really top notch, filled with tons of great website conversion tips and traffic generating tools. I’m surprised you can get free access to it – but hey all the better for us. Go here to watch them: http://traffictacticsrevealed001.com...v_id=159&cid=2

Old 05-19-2008, 02:11 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
One of the main things the SEs pick up on is the image filename - you do a Google image search on "balloons" and you'll get a load of balloons.jpg results. Try and match the names to the actual images as closely as you can.
That helps only the traffic, but not how well they convert. My adsense on those image pages are still under 0.5% CTR. My earnings would soar if I can monetize those pages well.

Old 06-21-2008, 11:05 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountryBoy View Post
In fact more than the file name, it is the "alt" tag, which is more important.

Old 06-27-2008, 08:10 PM
Contributing Member

Care for some actual placement / color advice?

http://www.econguru.com/introduction_to_economics/

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Webmaster Revenue