Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Websites

Websites Buy and sell websites here.

Share |
Old 12-23-2009, 11:07 AM

WTS: LycosForex.com

Hello Friends,

I am selling this beautiful site on forex tutorials and videos here. You can view the site by following the link below.

LycosForex.com

Forex or foreign currency exchange market is quite popular and everyday thousands of people searching for info on this topic. "Forex" and its related keywords have huge searching volume at google.com and its increasing day by day. People find it easier to make money using forex trades and looking for updated info every time.

The site I am offering here has some unique articles (i have checked using copyscape and so far they are good) and some related videos on forex trading. Also the site includes latest forex news, forex weekly reports and economic calendar which is integrated using rss and updates regularly. So you get fresh content everyday. Also you can easily add new videos to the site every 3-4 days with just a few clicks.

I am using wordpress and some really useful plugins to make it more powerful and easier to handle stuffs like adding new video, updating adsense and other ads etc. The theme is modified and made easier for you to bleng ad codes etc. at the right place. The site is designed the way preferred by Search Engines, 100% original site and logo design. Though I tried to keep the site simple and informative.

The domain name is keyword rich and very much brandable. It is registered at Godaddy.com and will expire Nov 2010.

This site is already submitted to all major search engines and 20+ major web directories. Also been social bookmarked to major bookmarking sites. Site is already indexed in google and build a good number of backlinks. This is totally SEO completed so you don't need to worry about spending hours on it.

You can use adsense, amazon products affiliate links and other affiliate banners very easily. This is just a one month old site and receiving few traffic so expect no revenue. I have just put adsense today to check and before that I was using other affiliate banners and ads.

The Buyer Will Receive

LycosForex.com domain (Free push to Godaddy.com account)

All files including articles + theme files + PSDs

Full support on transferring the site to his/her server

BOUNUS 5 more articles to keep posting fresh content for the next few days

Price: $80 Only

Please PM me or post here any questions you have.

Thanks

Last edited by HTMLBasicTutor; 12-23-2009 at 11:51 AM.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Websites