Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Websites

Websites Buy and sell websites here.

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 01-14-2015, 07:41 AM

Arrow deref.info

Hello,

I have this website for sale: deref.info

This website is a dereferer system (an website that allows webmasters to hide their websites from traffic logs, let's say on website X you put an link to website Y, but when someone clicks on this link, you want to prevent website X from appearing on traffic logs at website Y, you can use this free service). Also, there are many more features on this website. Anyway, this website wasn't monetized yet because my main focus is to grow an website (and then I sell it or I monetize it), but traffic is growing month by month (in past months there where over 700.000 pageviews monthly).

Because of the way this website works, traffic is by referral or direct, there must be no expectation for organic traffic, as long as this website doesn't have more than 10 pages that can be indexed. Is a website that helps webmasters and there are alot of websites using this service, week by week new websites are joining. Some websites depends on this service, there are scripts (like PES Pro or some traffic exchange systems) that have this website integrated by default. Since his launch until now I invested about 6 hours to manage this website and 0 investments in advertising or other stuff like this (6 hours of work in few months).

Here you have some stats:
Alexa: alexa.com/siteinfo/deref.info
Online visitors: whos.amung.us/stats/di6naf2j1ecz/

Because I have to leave the country for a while and I'll have no time for my projects, I have to sell them, so I'm ready to sell this website under his real value (over $1500), so my asked price is $1000.

I'm waiting for your offers, thank you!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-27-2015, 01:24 PM

Good name but it is rather expensive.

Old 04-27-2015, 08:08 PM
Administrator

OP has not been back since January.

Offer closed.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > V7N Webmaster Marketplace > The Webmaster Marketplace > Websites

Closed Thread