Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web

Writing For The Web Need help with SEO copywriting, marketing copy, or just need ideas for writing creative articles or effective ads? Let's work together to learn more about writing for the web!

Share |
Old 07-05-2011, 05:56 AM
Contributing Member

Writing is a hobby and the part of job. For myself I may write anything but the paid part Is about various aspects of hosting and domain names

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 07-05-2011, 08:37 AM
The Controversial Coder

I write to let that creative demon free, where words become an art and everything else is dimmed until you have expressed yourself fully.

Old 07-05-2011, 10:44 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cricket View Post
Why do you write?
I have absolutely no idea. It was a challenge to be conquered at first...can the guy with the physics and engineering degree successfully write? Now, though, it's more of an enjoyable thing to do.

Old 07-05-2011, 11:54 AM
Contributing Member

I really enjoy writing, to correspond and in the internet to make knowlegde known in a way that it is understandable. It really feels good when people give a feedback that they now finally understood a topic I explained.
I do not like the necessity to adjust the language style to the internet. Of course it is easier to read short sentences when reading on a screen, but it destroys the beauty of a language.

Old 07-14-2011, 10:06 PM

I write because I like it. I have always enjoyed it and it has been a hobby of mine since I was young. However, writing for the web has made it more of a job than a hobby.

Old 08-16-2011, 03:15 AM
Banned

I think , I have Many things or ideas which I want to share but I dont have a best source than this one. Our lives are too short otherwise I have thousands of things which have to share but helpless , One day we shall have to leave this material world.Thats why I write or express my feelings and expressions through words.

Old 08-18-2011, 11:46 AM
Contributing Member

My reasons for writing mostly fall under the "because I have to" category. However it is obvious to many people who read my writing that my best writing comes from things I enjoy.

Old 12-02-2011, 06:18 PM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Time to give this one a bump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cricket View Post
Why do you write? It is something you do because you enjoy it? Or, is simply a means to an end, something you do for your business? Please explain in detail.

Old 12-03-2011, 07:04 AM
Contributing Member

I have never enjoyed writing, but find it as a means to the end for certain aspects of my online presence. On the converse side, I write brief notes about the wines I have drunk- on my personal blog. I enjoy that aspect of sharing as I am not trying, there is no mental block. I enjoy wine, consider myself a self-taught wine-geek and try to share my enjoyment with pictures and a brief description. I subscribe to numerous wine related magazines and find that the average Joe can't fathom the tasting notes and descriptions the writers present, hence my own, condensed opinions. Short and sweet.

Old 12-04-2011, 08:18 AM
Contributing Member

I really enjoy writing. It's like an outlet for me. I do have different writing voices. I write in my personal blog and I write for business. It's something that I need to do everyday.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web