Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web

Writing For The Web Need help with SEO copywriting, marketing copy, or just need ideas for writing creative articles or effective ads? Let's work together to learn more about writing for the web!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 09-05-2010, 08:16 PM
Contributing Member

Backlinks & Theme Words - Which One Should I Choose In Article Page?

Hi all,
I heard a lot of people who chose making as many backlinks as possible to their pages to get high rank on SEs.
I went through a few eBooks "Google's Authority Set" & "Ranking Without Page Rank" that the author shows the several case study about theme words which pull you article page up on SERPs. That means no need to build hundreds or even thousands of backlinks to your page since the answer is "Theme Words"! Google indexes amount of pages who have got the sufficient theme words. The eBooks are too good to be true!
Please don't mind me as I can't mention more about the ebooks, but if you're curious about this just search for them through Google, they're free stuff.

Theme words make SEs scrawl the page. What about backlinks, is it still alive? If theme words worth the most for ranking. There is no need to pay for backlinks as forum posts, article marketing, links exchange, social bookmarks...etc.
What about your ideas? Please share, especially for those who understand the eBook!
Thanks for taking the time for this!
All the best,

Old 09-10-2010, 08:10 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Sorry, but what are theme words? I am proficient with SEO but I have no clue what that is.
Thanks.

Old 09-10-2010, 10:40 PM
Contributing Member

Thanks for your interest! That's good to have a proficient SEO on the discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenL_Will View Post
Sorry, but what are theme words? I am proficient with SEO but I have no clue what that is.
Thanks.
If you've never heard about this, let me clear up the smoke. Theme words: a group of certain words on your page that helps search engines know your topic and relevancy of page in respond to search query! That means Google ranks a page by giving value to well themed page. Google really knows what a page is about. That's why when people search for a keyword, Google gives the right answer. How Google displays Adsense context on a page to target a visitor if it doesn't understand what the page is about? So if an article is well themed, it will be get high rank on SERPs. That's why if people use "theme words" to theme their page/content very well, there is no need to build quality backlinks, no need to care about domain age, etc. If you want to learn more about this just go to Google and search for the books, they won't take you much time to read it, and if this is truly worth, it's great SEO method!

Please let me know if there is any clarifications need!

Old 09-13-2010, 07:39 AM

Just because you use "theme words," doesn't mean you're going to rank high. "Theme Words" is just another way of talking about on-page optimization. There is nothing new here.

Old 09-18-2010, 09:44 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Just because you use "theme words," doesn't mean you're going to rank high. "Theme Words" is just another way of talking about on-page optimization. There is nothing new here.
So, have you read the book? If not, here are evidences of the sources with videos: http://webcontentstudio.com/
All the best!

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web