Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web

Writing For The Web Need help with SEO copywriting, marketing copy, or just need ideas for writing creative articles or effective ads? Let's work together to learn more about writing for the web!

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 09-07-2011, 12:05 PM
Contributing Member

Yes, I would have someone help you since blog writing can be time consuming. If you want to do it yourself then pick a certain topic that you can write about in a different way.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 09-08-2011, 06:44 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectionj View Post
The best way to write quick and quality content is to have ideas to write. Before start writing you must visit some relevant article, collect from different sources and rewrite from the best section.
One good way to get ideas is to browse forums related to your niche. If it's something that gets a lot of lively responses, it means there are people interested in such a topic. So write something about it.

Old 09-09-2011, 09:27 AM

two ways I improve my writing speed -

1) keep what you write files with tags, or with clear names, and re-use it in situations where that works (chats, forums, blogs, etc). Automate that sort of posting with bots if necessary.

2) Read other things about your topic and steal the ideas.

I learned from Shakespeare. He was he best and he did both these things masterfully. Minus using Ubot or bots of course ;}

Old 09-13-2011, 01:07 AM
Contributing Member

This has certainly been an interesting post. I was drawn to it because, I have always been curious about how some claim they can write a full fledged article in ten-fifteen minutes.

I know that at times I can, write and research an article in an hour or so depending on my familiarity with the subject. But, then there is proofreading and editing and the overseer, SEO. Unless you are not doing article marketing some attention must be given to SEO and that can take an enormous amount of time, as much as writing and editing the article itself.

Like others on this thread keeping a notebook or tape recorder handy helps. I haven't tried the Dragon software, but I have been tempted. All this to say, I have given up on trying to pump out ten articles a day. Just write at my own natural pace and be pleased with the results.

Old 11-22-2011, 09:02 PM

hire someone to do the job if you can afford to.

writing 6 articles in 2-3 hours can be draining yourself out...after some time you lose interest to do the same. Even if you post 1-2 posts per day, it should be good enough.

Old 11-25-2011, 05:46 AM
Contributing Member

If you have Information about the topic and you know correct grammar rules then only the experience will allow you write the article fast at your own.

Old 11-30-2011, 07:38 AM

If money is a concern, outsourcing is out of the question. You can do a proper SEO writing and then spin it with software like The Best Spinner. Pleas do manual spinning as you will want the article to be reabable.

Yes it takes work and time, but what don't unless you want to outsource.

Old 11-30-2011, 09:27 PM
Contributing Member

For writing good and fast article you have complete knowledge of grammer and also you know where to do research on particluar this will surely going to save lot time.

Before writing fair one write rough so that you can do edit in this and when you post fair article you just have to write that editted copy only. This will also save you time behind making changes and editting.

Old 12-07-2011, 05:02 PM

If you just need content you may as well grab an article from an outside source. Im not talking about copying, but taking an article from an article database that you like and posting it, including the backlinks and giving proper credit to the writer can satisfy your readers hunger for more content, while giving you more time to either write your own articles or to take a short breather.

Old 12-12-2011, 10:25 PM
v7n Mentor

There are some topics I am very familiar with, and I can type almost as fast as I can speak. Getting down the basics of an article on one of those subjects takes about as much time as it would take for me to explain it to someone. And since I've taught in a lot of situations, if I remember WHO I'm talking to, that comes easily for me.

Editing takes as much time as writing, depending on how polished I want the result to be. I'm having to turn out TONS of content right now, but hopefully soon I can slow down and the end result will be more up to my standard.

Many times I end up with a piece that ends up being about three times as long as I need, so I divide it into reasonable subtopics and post it as a series. In this way I can publish posts that have about the amount of information people want to see in a single one, and still have a couple more ready to go over the next week or so.

When I have to write on a topic I am not familiar with though, the research really eats up my time. I enjoy researching too, and I know how to find an angle that I want to explore by browsing several sources and pulling out something new, but it takes time. I hope to be able to find new markets so that I can afford to write.

Old 12-13-2011, 12:00 AM
Contributing Member

I dont think any software can match the greatness of being able to write a really good article. Instead of dying to know what software you can use to be able to make a good copywrite, you might as well outsource someone who can write for you.

Old 12-25-2011, 04:52 AM
Contributing Member

I tried some article spinning software and also one online. And spinning articles for me took more time than to write new one. At first need to choose similar words (phrases) - it takes much time. Then the spun article need to check and correct - again time. So such software in my opinion is useless.

Old 12-25-2011, 06:25 AM
Contributing Member

Using softwares to create content for you will just replace words with their synonyms! Use softwares if Ur English is worse than them

Old 01-03-2012, 01:47 AM

Depending on ones budget, there is a wonderful voice recognition software by Dragon called Nuance that will enable you to type at up to 200 words per minute with very little errors. You basically write as fast as you can speak. Takes a little getting used to but it frees up your brain to concentrate on the content rather than the mechanical brain hand coordination of typing.

Old 01-03-2012, 05:28 AM
Contributing Member

The latest software update from Dragon is named as "Dragon Preferred"

Old 01-14-2012, 10:31 AM

Never use software to write articles. Writing quality content takes time, a lot of research, and there are no shortcuts.

Old 02-07-2012, 06:00 AM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atcomaartb2b View Post
Well you are think that you will get both quality and quantity with each other at same time which is not possible. So, if you want to get quality then do your own work and if you want quantity then use one of the simple method for fast article writing copy-paste.
Let me see if I've got this... Instead of writing (or paying someone to write) a bunch of quality, well-researched, interesting articles, you think the only way to get quality and quantity is to copy and paste stuff??? Do you mean copy and paste other people's stuff? That's a great way to get yourself on the losing end of a DMCA notice or worse.

Where do people come up with this stuff???

Old 02-07-2012, 07:00 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by websiteguy View Post
any good tip to write quick

I usually write 3-6 articles in 2-3 hrs, than I start feeling get rid of it.

any software or techniques to write quality content quickly ?

seo sucks!
Hey, So far the question of quick writing the article, its totally depend on you mind fastness, means how fast you can think about the topic, Its totally depend your attention about the topic and how soon you convert you thought into your pen. Always try to write again and again, it can approve your writing capacity.

And If you want the shortcut way to write any article just find the related article on the google and copy that article.

Now just find the article snipper and download it. It will provide you the synonyms of words which has been used in the article, you just need to paste your article which you have copied arlier.

Thanks
[removed]

Last edited by snakeair; 02-07-2012 at 06:07 PM. Reason: 30 posts required for siggie

Old 02-08-2012, 01:05 PM
Contributing Member

I write articles for my blog on recovering from alcohol addiction.

I find inspiration in daily interaction with others and it is worth the effort to relate your everyday experiences back to your blog - people love something that is easy to connect with.

Old 02-11-2012, 02:46 PM

Software will never give your content that personal touch that only you can. Yes, writing content does take time, yes you may have to do a bit of research and yes it could get difficult, but the return you will get from those articles is enormous.

Just take the time and put in the effort to write it once and it will stay online, generating traffic and income for years to come.

From my experience, software will only HELP you in SPINNING the content well. It will not create quality content for you. Content spinning has its place, but when it comes to writing fresh content, your best bet is to take a little time and establish yourself as an authority in the subject - nothing else will compare.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web

Closed Thread