Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web

Writing For The Web Need help with SEO copywriting, marketing copy, or just need ideas for writing creative articles or effective ads? Let's work together to learn more about writing for the web!

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 02-12-2012, 11:43 PM

I dont think there is any software for it,,,, It does kill your time a lot and gets boring after writing 5-6 articles... try spinning it,,, article spin

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 02-13-2012, 03:51 AM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnchristopher1 View Post
I dont think there is any software for it,,,, It does kill your time a lot and gets boring after writing 5-6 articles... try spinning it,,, article spin
Google does not like spun content and to be Frank with you, spinning content is a cheap way to get content and won't get you to far.

People can spot spun content on article directories and even on blogs and tend to not pay attention to that content or author over time.

Stick with writing original content if you want quality content. It may not be a fast way to get content but it's the right way to do it.

Old 02-13-2012, 08:45 PM
Contributing Member

In writing quick, one must have a clear and set mind on the topic he really wants to write. As they say, "Writing is like pulling the trigger of a gun; if you are not loaded nothing happens."

Old 03-11-2012, 09:10 AM
Contributing Member

You write real quick. You can try article spinning softwares if you are writing an article of the same topic.

Old 03-11-2012, 09:48 AM

still you are writing article more faster then me. So speed up my process i hire some professional to write article for me.

Old 03-16-2012, 07:06 PM

I suggest you to try to use TBS,the paid one.You can select your favorite one.

Old 03-17-2012, 01:41 AM
Blue Rose Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by websiteguy View Post
any good tip to write quick
I usually write 3-6 articles in 2-3 hrs, than I start feeling get rid of it.
any software or techniques to write quality content quickly ?
seo sucks!
Holy smokes batman, that is quick. I write a 1300 word blog post in about that time, with about 10 minutes worth of rereading, editing, and in a few cases, changing spelling mistakes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dame016 View Post
You write real quick. You can try article spinning softwares if you are writing an article of the same topic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoaaa45 View Post
I suggest you to try to use TBS,the paid one.You can select your favorite one.
Respectfully, and to add to what snakeair said, spinning is not the way to go, and will never be. Whether its your content or someone else's content being used, its still going to leave you with A) an article or blog post that is of low quality, B) A blog or article that is optimized for search engines and not visitors, and C) a significant drop rate in either visits or even sales.

You're writing to interact with your clients about your product or service, using the fast and cheap techniques of spinning software could have a similar effect on your site and business as when you buy followers, likes, video likes/views.

People connect you, your business and your products/services to what you write, because it helps them to figure out if they can trust you enough to buy from you. spinning articles and blogs would basically be lying to them because they will initially think you wrote all that, and not software. So, IMHO its misleading.

Old 03-18-2012, 01:35 AM
Banned

Manual writing still gives the best touch to my articles...

Old 03-18-2012, 01:41 AM
Blue Rose Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ofuture View Post
Manual writing still gives the best touch to my articles...
Something I firmly believe in. How long does it take you to write an article/post though? The OP is looking for ways to write an article/post quickly.

Old 03-19-2012, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamrage View Post
Something I firmly believe in. How long does it take you to write an article/post though? The OP is looking for ways to write an article/post quickly.
But the OP got banned. LOL But I guess this will still be useful for other people coming here hoping to get advice from us.

I am a proponent of manually written articles. So in order to write quicker, all you really need to do is set a timer. Avoid distractions of any sort. Usually the reason why writers take longer is because they get distracted. An email pops up or a message in Facebook and there goes 20 minutes of your time. So limit the time you spend on writing and work within the time constraints.

Old 03-19-2012, 10:54 AM
Blue Rose Mentor

Lol. I know. But the thread is popular and many still learn from it and get advice all in one. . I try really hard to cut out distractions as well. But I must confess, I do listen to music as well. But instrumentals, and no lyrics, or else I would be singing along instead of working.

Old 03-19-2012, 11:32 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
I am a proponent of manually written articles. So in order to write quicker, all you really need to do is set a timer. Avoid distractions of any sort. Usually the reason why writers take longer is because they get distracted. An email pops up or a message in Facebook and there goes 20 minutes of your time. So limit the time you spend on writing and work within the time constraints.
Plus one on the eliminating distraction thing. It is amazing the amount of time I allow to get away from all the online, msg, checking updates on various sites etc. I am starting to log my time to see where it goes.

Old 03-19-2012, 03:16 PM
Contributing Member

what is article spinning?

Old 03-19-2012, 03:31 PM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkglitch View Post
what is article spinning?
Search this forum or google for the answer. Spinning has be around for awhile now and i'm sure you know what it is or have read a thread about it already online.

I'm closing this thread.

OP is banned and lot's of repeated answers in here. Someone may create a fresh thread if you have quality information to post.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web

Closed Thread