Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web

Writing For The Web Need help with SEO copywriting, marketing copy, or just need ideas for writing creative articles or effective ads? Let's work together to learn more about writing for the web!

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 10-13-2010, 07:23 PM
Banned

I have tried some tools, but none is good. I think quality is more important than quantity. You don't need to add many articles per day, it's OK just add one quality article per day.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 10-13-2010, 07:53 PM
No Longer Active

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzyk View Post
I have tried some tools, but none is good. I think quality is more important than quantity. You don't need to add many articles per day, it's OK just add one quality article per day.

The thing is you can have both! - if you use a decent spinner that requires some human intervention to put the polish on it.

Here's one of my articles, written under a pen name, spun, and accepted by the very choosy ezinearticles:
http://ezinearticles.com/?Free-Websi...ets&id=4983234

Does that lack quality?

BTW my clickthrough rate at EZA is pretty decent.

'One quality article per day is enough'? For what? Small money?

Why not multiply your time, as I have done, using spinning?

Just as an easy example, lets assume 10 people visit your site per article. 10 X 365 =3650 visitors (after a year! of writing articles each and every day). Not enough for the big bucks.

But 6 top sites, same article - spun. 3650 X 6 =21,900 visitors. There's money in them thar hills!

And you've spent very little extra time to achieve it.

Here's my hint for the day. Don't accept all the crap that you hear/read as being the only, or even the correct way. Think for yourself. Think like a business person.

Old 10-14-2010, 03:44 AM
Banned

i stumbleupon some article post online..and im pretty sure its a result of article spinning..its jumbled and doesnt make sense

Old 10-14-2010, 11:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by StartBusinessMentor View Post
The thing is you can have both! - if you use a decent spinner that requires some human intervention to put the polish on it.

Here's one of my articles, written under a pen name, spun, and accepted by the very choosy ezinearticles:

Does that lack quality?

BTW my clickthrough rate at EZA is pretty decent.

'One quality article per day is enough'? For what? Small money?

Why not multiply your time, as I have done, using spinning?

Just as an easy example, lets assume 10 people visit your site per article. 10 X 365 =3650 visitors (after a year! of writing articles each and every day). Not enough for the big bucks.

But 6 top sites, same article - spun. 3650 X 6 =21,900 visitors. There's money in them thar hills!

And you've spent very little extra time to achieve it.

Here's my hint for the day. Don't accept all the crap that you hear/read as being the only, or even the correct way. Think for yourself. Think like a business person.
If you write a really good article, there will be thousands of visitors to your website. 10 visitors or 100 visitors per article? That kind of article is not what I mean quality article.

Old 10-14-2010, 11:57 PM

Don't know if it's free, probably not but one of the company's I work for uses it and I spin articles on there with different keywords a lot. They always come out fine and you do get to preview them and pick the articles you like. I've never had a single one come out jumbled. I see nothing wrong with it at all and it DOES work. Its called unique article wizard.

Old 10-15-2010, 05:21 AM

anything a "tool" is a tool not a human being so all you see is a crap out of it when it comes to the content as it should be meaningful and informative...

Old 10-15-2010, 03:55 PM
No Longer Active

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzyk View Post
If you write a really good article, there will be thousands of visitors to your website. 10 visitors or 100 visitors per article? That kind of article is not what I mean quality article.
Thousands? Yeah right!! In what time period? (and to be significant in putting real serious money in your pocket it would have to be in no more than a month)

Perhaps you would like to drip your link in here for one of yours that's achieved a significant number of views in a month?

Anyway, it's not the quantum that's important here, it's the principle I was enunciating in the easy example I gave above.

Even at a million views, why would you want to spend an hour writing and submitting one article to one directory when, in about the same time, you could write, spin to a high quality output and submit to 6 high ranking directories for a total of 6 million views!

Just common sense really.

Old 10-15-2010, 04:35 PM

I'm using the best spinner ... but, hmmm, just for my dummy blogging. Best spinner is manually spin.

Old 10-15-2010, 05:11 PM
No Longer Active

Quote:
Originally Posted by automated View Post
I'm using the best spinner ... but, hmmm, just for my dummy blogging. Best spinner is manually spin.
With respect, your post doesn't make sense (to me anyway)

'The best spinner'? Then why would you use it only on your 'dummy' blogs. Why not on all your blogs, as I do with mine on both my authority sites?

??

Old 10-15-2010, 09:40 PM
v7n Mentor

I have not seen an article that has been spun, that is worth 2c in my opinion.

It either:

a. Stands out as being spun due to being poor grammer etc

b: Appears to be written by a non-native speaker of the language

They basically just move words around and are garbage in my opinion. If you are using spun articles you are using content that is inferior, they may work on a MFA site but not on a true informative website.

Cheers

Old 10-15-2010, 10:00 PM
No Longer Active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooks View Post

It either:

a. Stands out as being spun due to being poor grammer etc

b: Appears to be written by a non-native speaker of the language

They basically just move words around and are garbage in my opinion. If you are using spun articles you are using content that is inferior, they may work on a MFA site but not on a true informative website.

Cheers
How would you know? Think about it. If you were reading an article that had been spun to a high standard (like the one of mine that I gave as an example - and has been accepted at EZA) there is no way you can recognize if it has been spun or not!

Spun article don't come with a small postscrip saying 'This article has been spun' you know

Did you take the time to read my example - which has been spun?

What you're probably trying to say is that you've seen some articles output from poor spinners where it was obvious that they had been spun.

Last edited by StartBusinessMentor; 10-15-2010 at 10:05 PM.

Old 10-15-2010, 10:42 PM
v7n Mentor

@StartBusinessMentor

I agree that i haven't read your eg's and that not all articles have "spun by etc" on them.

But my statement is correct in that i have seen and tried 4-5 article spinners, i have input data and seen the output and I stand by my initial statement of
Quote:
There may well be a "good" spinner that i havent seen as im not active in that area, mainly because i didnt like what i first saw.

Old 10-15-2010, 10:59 PM
No Longer Active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooks View Post
@StartBusinessMentor

I agree that i haven't read your eg's and that not all articles have "spun by etc" on them.

But my statement is correct in that i have seen and tried 4-5 article spinners, i have input data and seen the output and I stand by my initial statement of

There may well be a "good" spinner that i havent seen as im not active in that area, mainly because i didnt like what i first saw.
Fair enough Snooks. Did the spinner you use require a bit of manual intervention to put the final polish on the articles, or were they the oft pushed, so called 'automatic' ones that just do a lot of word and synonym substitutions. These surely are rubbish. English, and I suppose many languages, are far too complex for that to work.

Old 10-17-2010, 02:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rypher21 View Post
i stumbleupon some article post online..and im pretty sure its a result of article spinning..its jumbled and doesnt make sense
Did you know that Yahoo spins some of their news reports?

There are different techniques in spinning articles, and the poorest of them all is the one that only uses synonyms.

Old 10-17-2010, 05:41 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jan_alvin View Post
Did you know that Yahoo spins some of their news reports?

There are different techniques in spinning articles, and the poorest of them all is the one that only uses synonyms.
Not just that.... there are also spinners which alter some words, sentences and structure within a paragraph. Its the worse...

Old 10-18-2010, 08:11 AM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by StartBusinessMentor View Post

Spun article don't come with a small postscrip saying 'This article has been spun' you know

Did you take the time to read my example - which has been spun?
Those articles don't need a small postscrip... You can spot them from a mile away. And, yes, I did read your example. Sorry to say it, but it was loaded with grammar and syntax errors.

Old 10-18-2010, 11:31 AM
No Longer Active

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolebeckett View Post
Those articles don't need a small postscrip... You can spot them from a mile away. And, yes, I did read your example. Sorry to say it, but it was loaded with grammar and syntax errors.
Probably my Southern New Zealand country boy lack of education more than the fault of my spinner.

Non the less, despite my displaying my deprived childhood, I got the backlinks from ezine articles and the other 6 high ranked directories that happily accepted it - Oh, and the 12 Wordpress blogs (do follow) that also happily accepted it other spun versions about week or so ago.

Hmm... and I just checked my clickthrogh rate at ezinearticles - still looking pretty good so it would seem my spinner has done both jobs, links and traffic - so who needs perfection

I'll just go with results.

Old 12-07-2010, 03:16 PM

looking for a better article spinner

I've looked over some of these so called "magical" and "best" spinner tools, and I've noticed that in many ways, these articles spinning tools are not producing quality content and are merely spamming google and forcing unlucky souls to pay money for a process that is not conducive.

I am looking for an article spinning tool that actually WORKS. Can anyone recommend one that will work with me to recreate good web content that doesn't turn into codswallop with the click of a button?

Old 12-10-2010, 07:38 AM

5) Once it's live at EZA I change strategy, now my purpose is backlinks more than clicks, so I dump it into my submitter and out it goes to about 100 directories - about 10 of which are high ranked (GoArticles etc)

6) I then use the submitter to:
Distribute all the article RSS's to the various RSS aggregators
Then I Ping all the article urls
.... and do various other things with the content, podcasting, video, etc etc and submit it to the various sources
[/QUOTE]

hi there,

a newbie here - thanks for sharing your post i have a couple of quick questions...- is it ok to use exactly the same article that is on my blog on EZA? or must they be both completely different?

And the second question is - what is the easiest way to ping the article urls and should i also ping the article that is on my blog too?

Thanks so much!

Old 12-11-2010, 12:00 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daviddwillson View Post
Now, in case you are completely and truly rewriting an article manually, not using some useless tool, some visitors may actually read it.
maybe...but how would they know the difference unless they've already read it!?

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web

Closed Thread