Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web

Writing For The Web Need help with SEO copywriting, marketing copy, or just need ideas for writing creative articles or effective ads? Let's work together to learn more about writing for the web!

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 05-20-2011, 12:19 PM

Everytime I have attempted to use an article spinner, I think what they spit out is gibberish that no person in their right mind would enjoy reading! I hate writing articles because I don't like how they read when I write them myself...let alone the messed up stuff that comes out of article spinners!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 05-20-2011, 12:43 PM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybernac View Post
Everytime I have attempted to use an article spinner, I think what they spit out is gibberish that no person in their right mind would enjoy reading! I hate writing articles because I don't like how they read when I write them myself...let alone the messed up stuff that comes out of article spinners!
You're absolutely right. Spinners shoot out garbage. Even if you shove a quality article in there, it's going to come out looking like junk.

That being said, if you really hate writing articles (and there are plenty of people out there who do), hire someone to do it for you. And, no, I'm not just saying that because I'm in the content business

If you truly hate what you're doing, it's going to come across to your readers. If you're bored by writing or just don't enjoy it, readers can pick up on it. Remember, it's not good enough to publish "just anything". You need to publish articles that are informative and interesting. If you're just trying to "get it done" because you hate to write, it's going to take a toll on your quality.

Old 06-17-2011, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manikkavalli View Post
Hi

could anyone help me telling the best article spinning tool?

Thanks
try these dude http://thebestspinner.com/ I didnt use it...but I search it in net

Old 06-18-2011, 07:01 AM

The best article spinner is YOU. Personally I wouldn't want any of my websites associated with the drivel that they produce.

Me too.

Old 07-08-2011, 07:20 PM
Banned

I suggest to use "The Best Spinner" since it has a wide variety of features. It is also reliable and affordable.

Old 07-08-2011, 10:22 PM

Agree with nicolebeckett that you hire someone if article writing is just not your cup of tea and if it really is something that you want to use as a marketing tool. In my own experience of using two different spinners, I still need to check them before submission. And I thought it defeats the purpose and I'm not going to renew my license for the programs.

If you're using article writing as a tool, consider other forms of promotion as well.

Old 07-10-2011, 09:23 PM

The Best Spinner Software actually works great for me. I've used it for the past year. I write the original content and the spinning myself. My sites are getting ok PR for most part even though i'm using spun content. I just make sure that when I am spinning content, I choose my synonyms well. Don't just randomly select synonyms. Also, never use the new Auto-Rewrite feature. It's a disaster!

Old 07-11-2011, 07:37 PM

No article spinner is there which can provide you best usage without money.. so get buy one.. but before that let us remind you that the new Algo. update from Google is smart enough to catch the mess created through Article and Word Spinners available in market, even it recognizes the poor copywriting and synonyms replacements.

All the best.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web

Closed Thread