Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web

Writing For The Web Need help with SEO copywriting, marketing copy, or just need ideas for writing creative articles or effective ads? Let's work together to learn more about writing for the web!

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 10-04-2010, 02:18 AM
Banned

Article spinner

Hi

could anyone help me telling the best article spinning tool?

Thanks

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 10-04-2010, 03:30 AM
Banned

I tried few, but these tool are useless and I will not recommend you to use unless you got really a best spinner tool.

Old 10-04-2010, 05:03 AM
Banned

I don't know the BEST article spinner. Although, I know a few FREE online tool that can help you. Before I was using articlechanger.net but now it's gone so now I'm using bright-tutorials.com/articlechanger.php

Old 10-04-2010, 05:54 AM
Contributing Member

A Popular site never use spinning tool and if you are using it then no need to do SEO because you are not going to receive organic traffic after some time because Google is very smart to detect such contents Anyway, I don't know any tool available for free. Their are many paid version... search in Google..

Old 10-04-2010, 06:25 AM
Banned

although there are some tools which are used to submit articles but that doesn't means they are article submitter their are some tactics which should apply when submitting articles in different sites like spinning some key words,changing some anchors and links too,article submitter can only submit articles only but can not be a good spinner.

Old 10-04-2010, 06:57 AM

Article spinning isn't quite the best SEO technique or method. You are practically manipulating and cheating the search engines by rewriting existing articles, or parts of them, and replacing certain elements to avoid being penalized for duplicate content. You probably won't get penalized, but you won't rank better either, so it is a waste of time, especially if you are changing only a word or two here and there. The easiest and rudest way to do it is to change some stop words like this, that, some, many etc. On average 40% of the words in any article are stop words, which are ignored anyway by Google, so why even bother. Now, in case you are completely and truly rewriting an article manually, not using some useless tool, some visitors may actually read it.

Old 10-04-2010, 02:07 PM
Contributing Member

I use Magic Article Rewriter....its a good and useful spinner. It only costs like $50 too!

Old 10-04-2010, 05:56 PM
Contributing Member

Best article spinner: NONEEEE
I have heard about Brad Callen's platinum article submitter and have heard some pretty decent things about it. You can try that

I don't spin articles, but I don't understand why people don't just use Microsoft Word's synonym library

EDIT

Article spinners aren't good. You spin an article and you will probably bite your tongue twice trying to say the article out loud. Hope that helps!

Last edited by iAdvertise4You; 10-04-2010 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Elaborate on no best article spinner

Old 10-04-2010, 08:38 PM
Contributing Member

The best article spinner is YOU. Personally I wouldn't want any of my websites associated with the drivel that they produce.

Old 10-05-2010, 10:20 PM
Contributing Member

If I use article spinning to produce article for getting backlinks, is it okay?

Old 10-08-2010, 12:23 AM

imo, the best spinner is the best article spinner tool.

Old 10-08-2010, 08:09 AM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukman143 View Post
If I use article spinning to produce article for getting backlinks, is it okay?
If you're just aiming for a quick backlink, you're missing out on a huge facet of article marketing. Yes, each article gives you a backlink; however, if you have well-written, informative, interesting articles, other people will link to them, too. One great article can get you dozens of backlinks!

Aside from just creating backlinks, article marketing can establish you as an expert in your niche. If someone stumbles on one of your spun articles (that you created solely for a quick backlink), they probably won't be impressed by the spelling/grammar mistakes and ridiculous synonyms that come out of a spinner. They won't think that you're just trying to create quick backlinks. Instead, they'll just think you don't know what you're talking about, and head over to one of your competitors instead.

Old 10-08-2010, 09:07 AM

Still content is king. If you want to get traffic naturally you should write good articles. I would not suggest that you use this kind of article spinner because it ruins the essence and true message or meaning of your article.

Old 10-08-2010, 10:24 AM
Contributing Member

You are seriously out of your mind! Article Spinner (Robots that writes article) is seriously not a good thing for your blog / website.

Don't be a fool, or else, you will get penalized by Google.

Stay clear from automated writers...

Old 10-08-2010, 12:19 PM

It's really good to have an excel sheet and do it manually. Then submit your prepared article to be spun to jetspinner. It's free and the quality of your articles is as good as you prepared it.

Old 10-08-2010, 05:53 PM
No Longer Active

Well, as usual there are a thousand opinions, but here's what I do and why.

1) I write some superb and useful content content for my blog
- I make sure it's great value to the reader and that they take away something that will advance their interests online. Time taken 1/2 an hour

2) I then take the same post, tweak it a bit to make it into an article and pop it into the excellent spinner I use. It gives me any number of 50% plus unique articles at the push of a button - pretty readable, but not perfect. So.....

3) I push a few more buttons, and get rid of any less that readable items until it meets my standards and I know it will meet the standards of the most picky article directory around, ezinearticles.com Time taken? another 1/2 hour. Total now 1 hour.

4) I submit it to ESA, and wait for approval (95% plus of the time there are no problems) - this submission is for the high ranking on the search engines that's possible with a bit of good keyword research beforehand, and a few links back to the article once it's live. I achieve over 24% clickthroughs.

5) Once it's live at EZA I change strategy, now my purpose is backlinks more than clicks, so I dump it into my submitter and out it goes to about 100 directories - about 10 of which are high ranked (GoArticles etc)

6) I then use the submitter to:
Distribute all the article RSS's to the various RSS aggregators
Then I Ping all the article urls
.... and do various other things with the content, podcasting, video, etc etc and submit it to the various sources

7) I use even more methods to automatically distribute the content even more widely, including FaceBook and Twitter.

The bottom line is I use automation ( spinner and submitter, etc) to get the maximum use out of my time.

Why spend 1/2 and hour to produce some great content and only use it once?

What's best? Spend an 1/2 an hour writing an article and manual submitting it to to a good site, and doing it again and again, or spending an hour to turn out a great spun article ready to auto-submit to 100 sites, 6 or more of which are high ranking and the rest of varying value? And have ready to be submitted in other places in other formats.

Do the math. 1/2 hour times 6 articles to 6 sites, (say 4 hours including submission time) - or 1 1/2 hour to all 6 sites, plus 90 others for the backlinks and wider distribution. (1 1/2 hour including submissions)

What makes it all work? A great spinner (that requires some manual work to put the polish on the content) and a great submitter (for Article Directories, Bookmarking, Video, Blogs, Web2.0 properties, RSS and Pinging) and a regular routine for your submissions as I've briefly outlined above.

I assume your objective is to work part-time, yet make a full time income?
If so, leverage your work. Get the most out of it otherwise, as sure as god made little apples , you will run out of time before you even get close to achieving your objective.

PS. this post is now about to head for my spinner ready to be reused elsewhere.

Old 10-09-2010, 12:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonwu View Post
imo, the best spinner is the best article spinner tool.
Yes, you are right, I have experienced it but it is not free like other spinning tools!

Old 10-12-2010, 06:22 AM

I am new to this and have never used an article spinning tool ... can somebody please explain what they do and what they are?

Old 10-12-2010, 11:19 AM
No Longer Active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manikkavalli View Post
Hi

could anyone help me telling the best article spinning tool?

Thanks
Best in terms of?

Output quality?

Cost? Now much do you want to spend?

Old 10-12-2010, 11:24 AM
No Longer Active

Quote:
Originally Posted by beargy View Post
I am new to this and have never used an article spinning tool ... can somebody please explain what they do and what they are?

Here's an example which will explain it
http://simply-free-article-spinner.com/

It is NOT the one I use, I'm simply answering your question with an example of a spinner.

One of the important things about the spinner you decide to use is the quality of the output - this always requires some human intervention - simple word or synonym conversion is not good enough.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web

Closed Thread