Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web

Writing For The Web Need help with SEO copywriting, marketing copy, or just need ideas for writing creative articles or effective ads? Let's work together to learn more about writing for the web!

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 12-09-2010, 09:05 AM
Banned

Little about the first post

Hello,

While my project is under development, I created a blog on which I write latest functions and news before and after launch of that project, and for starting, I've written this article, that I would like to get reviewed by you, which will be the first post of the blog, describing some functions and how to get special advantages

Thank you !

Quote:
The first thing that automatically comes to your mind while you start to read this is – what is Vastlance and what Vastlance can do for you? Well, as you read through the next few lines, we surely would try to answer these questions to the best of our ability and clarify all your doubts. After reading this, you will simply bookmark this page and join us.

Putting it straight, Vastlance is an outsourcing website offering great new functions that will able to manage your work better, along with excellent security solutions and essential tools that will prevent anyone from being scammed. You can reap these benefits once you join us either as a freelancer or as a project buyer. Vastlance promises to give you the best work environment with all necessary tools to manage and secure your efforts and make the best of it.
(Then will come the read more link)
However, Vastlance is still under development and will be launched tentatively by the 1st of January 2011. But once you register for our mailing list, we will keep you updated with the latest services and features that we would be offering once Vastlance is launched.

Additionally, once you become a member of our mailing list, you will receive some special gift as a welcome gesture.

Vastlance is for anyone who is looking out to work safely online. Anyone who is a writer, a designer or a developer can use the services to get maximum benefits. With the help of Vastlance, you can make your work streamlined by filtering the project categories while doing any search request. This will not only save your time, but also give you the most relevant results.

Vastlance projects are of two types- the Fixed Projects and the Clock Priced Projects. In case of the Fixed Projects, there is a pre-selected deadline, which is verified as per the various deliverables. The Clock Priced Projects are slightly different from the fixed priced projects as, they can be used through a web interface. There is also a special dedicated software called the “ V.Desktoplance”- downloadable from your Vastlance account to make your work easier. Most importantly, it is available for free.

V.Desktoplance is the unique and handy software that is aimed to make your work efficient and convenient. This software is available to both the account holders. With that, you will be able to manage the Clock Priced Projects by receiving all important data regarding the progress of your project with help of a time diagram and live screen shots. You are always updated with the details of the project with the help of this software.

For both the project types there is a ‘Take to Court’ system that will act as a third party- in case of disputes and decide on the conditions under which the project is to be completed. This facility too, is available for free. Any issues related to refund and payment is to be dealt by this 3rd party ‘Take to Court’ System while having any kind of problems on the current project.

The main purpose of the ‘Take to Court’ system is to provide administrative help when you need it. It is now their responsibility to handle the disputes issue keeping the interest of both the project buyer and the freelancer in mind. It can be a complete refund to the project buyer or a complete payment to the freelancer or even a partial payment to both the parties depending on the situation.

Vastlance promises to make working a very positive experience for both the parties. Working and hiring through Vastlance is completely free. There are no monthly charges for using our services. However there is a one-time fee for the project winner, however, Vastlance prefers to replace the fee by giving free words. The services that are available on Vastlance are exclusive and functional, which will make your working a pleasing experience. With no set up fees and monthly charges, you can simply register for the mailing list and organize your work better. The daily news letter will keep you updated with the latest features and their overview.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 12-09-2010, 11:19 PM
v7n Mentor

I have no real comment on the subject but after reading it, i did wonder something.

Now you have posted it here in full, it has been indexed by Google and displays in the serps, will it now be duplicate content if you post it on your blog??

I honestly dont know

Old 12-10-2010, 12:27 AM

The way I understand it.....should have been on blog first.....

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web

Closed Thread