Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web

Writing For The Web Need help with SEO copywriting, marketing copy, or just need ideas for writing creative articles or effective ads? Let's work together to learn more about writing for the web!

Share |
Old 02-22-2011, 05:29 AM

where is the best place for me to submit my article??

HI all, I have written an article on the plague doctor and now I am ready to submit it. I have written a similar article before on this, that's on Ezinearticles.com.What im asking is where is the best place to submit it to. Primarily im trying to create good backlinks to my website but since being on here I have realised you can make some money from the article at the same time by submitting to article directories. So do I place the article in one of my blogs, on another ezine site (if so which one) or somewhere such as articlehub. Wherever it is i need the backlinks and if I have misunderstood how article bases work please feel free to educate me

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 02-22-2011, 08:58 AM
Contributing Member

Ezinearticles is the best article directory to gain backlinks. Of course, there are many other directories but I would prefer EzineArticles due to its vast reader base.

Old 02-22-2011, 02:16 PM

I have submitted another article now to EzineArticles but i cant see how I can get keywords to link back to my site. I don't think I am allowed to use them in the article but I am in the author resource box, however how do you do this? Im not at all technical so can someone please explain to me in layman terms or point me in the direction of somewhere that will show me, thanks in advance

Old 02-22-2011, 10:45 PM
v7n Mentor

If I'm not mistaken, just use standard html formatting like so

<a href="youraffiliatelinkhere.com">Your Keywords Here</a>

Most article submission places, in my experience, if you do that in your author box, their posting automatically converts it to a link, instead of displaying the html. I could be wrong, it's been a while since I submitted, but years ago when I did, it worked that way. Hopefully, someone else comes along and verifies this.

***EDIT***
or for backlinks

<a href="http://www.yoursitehere.com">Your Keywords Here</a>

Old 02-22-2011, 10:55 PM

oh dear html yippee my strong point lol well i guess now is the time to get stuck in and learn yet another thing

Old 02-22-2011, 11:02 PM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikaela View Post
oh dear html yippee my strong point lol well i guess now is the time to get stuck in and learn yet another thing
If you use the skeleton I posted, it's easy, just replace the "" with your own links You wrap the keywords in the tags, it's fairly simple

Old 02-22-2011, 11:04 PM
v7n Mentor

Here, I'll make it easier, I hope.

<a href="http://www.venetianmasquerademasks.co.uk/">masquerade masks</a> like that

Old 02-22-2011, 11:09 PM

lol thanks, now that I can do, its not that I am dippee but its 6am here, been awake all night working, brain frazzled but sleep wont come. Shall do that later today when more with it! Big thanks

Old 02-22-2011, 11:13 PM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
lol thanks, now that I can do, its not that I am dippee but its 6am here, been awake all night working, brain frazzled but sleep wont come. Shall do that later today when more with it! Big thanks
Not a problem. My PM box is always open

Old 02-24-2011, 03:24 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
I know you have started building your back links through article submitting. Well there are some sites that provide revenue sharing on google adsense. Just like hosting your article with Adsense ads. It would bring extra money on your articles listed in those sites like bukisa.

Old 02-25-2011, 02:43 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
HI all, I have written an article on the plague doctor and now I am ready to submit it. I have written a similar article before on this, that's on Ezinearticles.com.What im asking is where is the best place to submit it to. Primarily im trying to create good backlinks to my website but since being on here I have realised you can make some money from the article at the same time by submitting to article directories. So do I place the article in one of my blogs, on another ezine site (if so which one) or somewhere such as articlehub. Wherever it is i need the backlinks and if I have misunderstood how article bases work please feel free to educate me
There's only about 20 or so article sites worth submitting too. Choose wisely

Old 02-25-2011, 04:06 PM
v7n Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrecom View Post
There's only about 20 or so article sites worth submitting too. Choose wisely
Would you be willing to share a few? How do you think they'll be affected by the latest "farmer update" algorithm change from google?

Old 02-27-2011, 02:28 PM

hello mikaela,
To create backlinks for your website it's better to create a wordpress account and submit your articles there, comment on other wordpress blogs with your keyword in the title and the website you want to get backlink for.

Last edited by florist; 02-27-2011 at 02:33 PM.

Old 02-27-2011, 04:12 PM
v7n Mentor

Hello Mikaela,

Not sure if you're still following this thread or not, but I posted something in another thread that might help you with your article submitting stuff.

http://www.v7n.com/forums/marketing-...k-traffic.html

I'm still waiting at this point to see how the dust settles from the recent 2 Google algo changes before I decide to use, or not use, any of it though

Old 02-27-2011, 11:18 PM
Banned

ezinearticles can be used.

Old 02-28-2011, 12:03 AM

have u tried articlesbase as well?

i find that site to be very useful

may b u shud try that n see if it benefits you or not

Cheers

Old 02-28-2011, 01:26 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
IF you are looking for article directories where you do not only create backlinks to your site but also get paid for your write-up,then check this - http://www.bukisa.com/articles/20255...write-articles

Old 02-28-2011, 03:16 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakibaffiliate View Post
ezinearticles can be used.
E-Zine Articles is great, but it may in be Google's firing line.

Content farms have already been punished heavily. Difficult to say though whether Google considers this site friend or foe?!

Old 02-28-2011, 03:20 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneyonlinesorg View Post
How do you think they'll be affected by the latest "farmer update" algorithm change from google?
I'm hoping that Google won't lump all article directories with other content farms, and show some discretion.

The variation in quality is so huge, I think it would a little unfair if popular sites like e-zine articles are punished. Their standards are pretty high and the content is good.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web