Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web

Writing For The Web Need help with SEO copywriting, marketing copy, or just need ideas for writing creative articles or effective ads? Let's work together to learn more about writing for the web!

Share |
Old 07-21-2011, 10:00 AM

I really agree with everyone on here that says a love of reading is needed to develop a love of writing. My husband is similar to you - if he was naughty at school he would be given lines to write or told to read a book as a punishment and as such he hates reading and writing. I wonder if our teachers actually knew what they were doing to so many kids at school.

Anyway learn to love reading. Choose topics that you are interested in and either go for a book or just browse for articles on those subjects online. The more you read on your chosen subject the more your knowledge and vocabulary will grow. You will also get a feel for how words are layed out and in time this will improve your writing. Good luck!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 08-01-2011, 07:45 AM
Banned

Most of them either dont like , in that case , no worry , all you have to do is to hire article writing services for the rates you can afford , so that you cannot write articles

Old 09-02-2011, 03:28 PM

When you see results from your writing, that should motivate you to do it.

[removed]

Last edited by HTMLBasicTutor; 09-02-2011 at 03:45 PM.

Old 09-03-2011, 01:54 AM

Just simply try writing about something you enjoy. Say how it makes you feel, what you love about it, why you love it, how you got into it, etc. That's the first thing. No-one likes writing about things they don't enjoy, they feel like essays otherwise. If it's something you don't enjoy but you have to write it, try to find something interesting about it, you don't want to write the boring parts because they'll make you bored. I'd also suggest some reading since it helps you with words and sentence construction.

Old 09-04-2011, 11:10 PM

Hi all,
I think writing on different topics is really interesting till the topics keep on changing. I do agree that writing on the same topic is very boring and even tough.
I think whoever having problem in writing, must hire some content writer professionals.

Old 09-06-2011, 09:42 AM
Contributing Member

Hey, you should try to stick to your interest, your topic of interest or your hobby. The one which you take interest of will help you to write as an ease. At last interest is every thing.

Old 09-06-2011, 03:58 PM
Contributing Member

I can understand how it would be difficult for someone to attempt writing in a foreign tongue. I know I would most definitely have trouble reading, writing, or speaking Chinese. I can only applaud those that try. Here is an idea that on occasion has helped me. Make a recording of the subject as if you were trying to convince a friend about your new idea or product and then transcribe it. Maybe that will help.

C.A. Perez

Old 09-08-2011, 06:54 AM
Contributing Member

The first step to writing is to write. It kind of like plunging into the pool on a cold morning. Once you are in, it doesn't seem as bad as it did when you were up there wondering how cold the water is going to be.

So put it down on paper first. Keep on going. After you have a fair amount of text, go back and edit it. Believe me, once you start doing it, you will enjoy it. The words take on a life of their own. After a while, you will be so caught up with the thrill of writing that you would have forgotten what it was that stopped you from writing in the first place.

Doing it on a word processor makes it so much easier, too.

Old 09-12-2011, 03:40 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
I wonder if our teachers actually knew what they were doing to so many kids at school.
For the scools I have thoughts about including the special subject where it would be explained to pupils why they should study, but also teachers should change their methods to make people love receiving the knowledge.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web