Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web

Writing For The Web Need help with SEO copywriting, marketing copy, or just need ideas for writing creative articles or effective ads? Let's work together to learn more about writing for the web!

Share |
Old 12-14-2011, 05:08 PM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

How To Create Great Content For Your Web Site

Check out the blog post before you post a comment. You may want to add onto this bloggers comments anyways.

Quote:
We all know that a website is defined by its content. The more relevant your content the better the possibility your website will be visited whopossibly make purchases of the items and services that you provide.

So how does one create unique and interesting content? Part of creating content on your website is gathering the text that will be part of the website. This may be a simple task for some and can prove difficult task for others. If you have a hard time creating content on your own, you can hire article writers, editors, SEO experts and proofreaders to do the job for you.

You must take note, however, that regardless of who is doing the job – the finished content will go to your website and not to someone else which means that the content on your website will be the key to your own success. Remember that it will be the face of your online business — which is why it is essential that in making your content everything must be done correctly.

Here are some tips on how to create relevant content for your website:
Continued at: http://www.searchenginepeople.com/bl...e-content.html

Any comments on these tips?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 12-15-2011, 07:22 AM
Banned

For me I don't really know if I do create great content for my website - but I can make sure those content are unique and of quality. I always make sure of that and never attempt plagiarism.

Old 12-15-2011, 07:27 AM
Contributing Member

Mhh... I have a déjà vu, like if I already read that

Old 01-03-2012, 02:24 AM

MMM, interesting.

A lot of surfers are searching for answers to questions that they have, many times they might not even be aware of this. With this in mind one way of helping to ensure that your content is interesting is to maybe take a look Keyword Questions at https://freekeywords.wordtracker.com/keyword-questions where you can type in your keyword and see what questions readers have on that topic.

They say that for even one person to post a question on the web, is reflective of many more thinking it but not taking the time to actually post it. You can sort them by number of searches etc.

Old 01-03-2012, 05:50 AM
Contributing Member

hi
take reference from the Internet on the topic on which you are witting and the write the own content, using your creativity .

Old 01-03-2012, 09:08 AM
Contributing Member

Quality content has several advantages. If a content is of high quality It will be automatically shared and linked by people online as well as offline. Sharing will provide natural links to your site which is important for increased domain authority, page rank and rankings. Besides, a good content can project you as an expert in your niche. Thanks for the link Snakeair.

Old 01-04-2012, 12:14 AM
Contributing Member

Hi.
The content must be unique and original and should be relevant to your site. Using good quality backlinks on your site will increase the demand of your page. If your content is off high quality more visitors will stay on your page and it will increase the ranking of your page.

Old 01-11-2012, 05:17 AM
Contributing Member

Thanks for your interesting tips...content writing needs creativity and deep knowledge about the topic.

Old 01-11-2012, 06:17 AM
Contributing Member

I think the 5 tips he's outlined are dead on, really. And it's things that people seem to overlook just because they catch a glimmer of that thing called money. Yes, I understand that many people are only making sites in order to make money.. but still.. the better the product the better the sales.. So it would go to my mind that the better the site, the better chance it would have at making money. You can do both.

Old 01-11-2012, 06:34 AM
Contributing Member

unique content is required although it does not have to be "good " - quality is a perception ( probably the writers ) and as the internet is global you are going to have a mix of veiwers that have different expectations.

Old 01-11-2012, 09:00 AM
Contributing Member

U stands for Unique and Useful content which are the basic requirements to attract niche visitors as it will contain answers to their questions.

Old 01-11-2012, 10:40 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by holidaygermany View Post
Thanks for your interesting tips...content writing needs creativity and deep knowledge about the topic.
Content must be written in good plain English (if site is in English). The sentences should be not too long. Focused on topic. Unique (which is hard to achieve, nowadays). Very simply presented. And interesting to read for visitors.
Must be informative !!! so visitors will enjoy reading

A special note to holidaygermany
I have tried to view the two sites (links in your signature). But, my AVAST anti-virus have blocked me, saying it could be dangerous to go ahead. Please check your sites, perhaps there is something wrong in the code or so. Good luck.

Old 01-14-2012, 10:30 AM

If you really don't know how to do this yourself, you can hire great content writers to write for you. You can find experienced writers on many freelance job websites.

Old 01-02-2013, 10:53 PM

Thanks for sharing. I never thought that including pictures in an article was important but it makes sense why it might be an important point to consider. Reading a whole page of text is hard on the eyes even if the article is engaging. Thanks!

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web