Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web

Writing For The Web Need help with SEO copywriting, marketing copy, or just need ideas for writing creative articles or effective ads? Let's work together to learn more about writing for the web!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 03-25-2012, 05:40 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Spinners are trash. A lot of people have success with them, but for how long? They're low quality, and usually need to be edited thoroughly before they can be used. Understand that if you want your content to go viral it needs to be good content! Nobody will actually tweet, plus, or "like" the content they are reading if it sucks.

Old 03-26-2012, 01:21 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

I've tried only the free versions and I gave it up as I found it so time consuming. I could write another fresh article in that time.

Old 04-05-2012, 03:57 PM
Contributing Member

It is obvious you have not used a free article rewriter tool that is fully human controlled. Human controlled means it IS written by the writer and not some lame software that wants to replace words here and there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dferrell View Post
Spinners are trash. A lot of people have success with them, but for how long? They're low quality, and usually need to be edited thoroughly before they can be used. Understand that if you want your content to go viral it needs to be good content! Nobody will actually tweet, plus, or "like" the content they are reading if it sucks.

Squeeze Mail - Handle Your Own Opt-In List - No Monthly Fees, Manage Several List + more.

Old 04-05-2012, 08:08 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoaaa45 View Post
Some of spinner tools like TBS which should be pay is so flexible that you can choose the synonyms you like.The articles after spin can be read by user. And the rate of similar is up to 60%.Google will not pick up on them.
I've heard there are some which allow you to go as low as 40%, but in my opinion it simply isn't good enough. I believe that even though Google doesn't pick up on them now, it is only a matter of time before they will. They keep tweaking their ranking algorithm and this one thing they are really focusing on.

Old 04-05-2012, 08:18 PM
Contributing Member

Actually the poster is wrong, Google does pickup on them more than people know. If you are going to spin your article it needs to have a 80%+ uniqueness. Yes this is very possible when you throw away those junk spinner softwares and actually do some work and rewrite the articles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcostica View Post
I've heard there are some which allow you to go as low as 40%, but in my opinion it simply isn't good enough. I believe that even though Google doesn't pick up on them now, it is only a matter of time before they will. They keep tweaking their ranking algorithm and this one thing they are really focusing on.

Squeeze Mail - Handle Your Own Opt-In List - No Monthly Fees, Manage Several List + more.

Old 04-06-2012, 06:14 AM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

Ignore article spin as well as posible

Old 04-11-2012, 07:44 AM

I do debate the usefulness of article- spinning. One of the reason people do so is because of the fear of getting penalized by Google because of duplicated content. But that's because there is some confusion with regards to duplicated content versus article syndication. Many people do article spinning to mass generate articles for submission to article directories to earn backlinks. I would not be surprise if such approach will lose it's value over time with the over-optimization penalty that Google outlines.

Old 04-11-2012, 08:04 AM
Contributing Member

Too late, it already has lost it's value. Matter fact it never had any value to begin with. The backlinks are discounted / given low weight and always have been because there are far too many links in the pages and far too many ads in the pages where your article is posted.

There are many reasons to "rewrite" articles that have nothing to do with useless mass submission. Maybe this will help some to better understand - What Is Article Spinning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seosingapore View Post
I do debate the usefulness of article- spinning. One of the reason people do so is because of the fear of getting penalized by Google because of duplicated content. But that's because there is some confusion with regards to duplicated content versus article syndication. Many people do article spinning to mass generate articles for submission to article directories to earn backlinks. I would not be surprise if such approach will lose it's value over time with the over-optimization penalty that Google outlines.

Old 04-11-2012, 11:53 AM
Contributing Member

It is better to write something small and fresh yourself than to use spinning software. A 200 word content piece that you wrote naturally from some other article will have much better results. Google can spot a respin pretty easily.

Old 04-12-2012, 09:14 AM

This discussion is very good lesson to me as I used spinning articles in past, but now I write one article in a week in spare time, small and own fresh content is better than spinning words. I write product base article so I don't face many problems. I write about product's profit, availability, drawbacks and totally I tried to use methods so clients interest to read. My focus is client who should read and understand totally about products.

Old 04-13-2012, 05:54 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

In this web world I really hate three things: **** sites, "penis enlargement marketing" and spinner software. That's what threatens the future of web, I believe.

Old 04-13-2012, 06:19 PM
Contributing Member

2 of those things will never go away, they have been here 15+ years. As for the spinner software, I agree "software" as created by those so called marketers is nothing but junk. The reason being is because they teach people to replace words here and there.

This is NOT spinning articles, it is just taking junk and changing it into more junk. Content spinning has been around for many years before the web got popular. Media, TV, Hollywood, Papers, and others have been spinning content for over 20+ years. This is nothing new.

The concept of spinning and how it is done has been perverted by marketers though and this is where the problem is. People "perceive" spinning as replacing this word or that word with some pre-set database of so called "synonyms". These same marketers claim you must use this junk software because of the all so famous duplicate content penalty (which is another myth).

The problem is this is NOT what "Real Article Spinning" is about. You want to learn what real article spinning is ? You can read the blog post here - What Is Article Spinning. To show proof that article rewriting / spinning is about creating unique content, I will post below how you actually use a human spinning article rewriter tool that will produce unique content.

This is 4 Paragraphs that all have been rewritten using the Article ReWriter Tool (which is FREE!). Each paragraph has been rewritten 2 additional times. No pre-set database and no junk software you buy and download was used. What was used is my brain and the article rewriter tool.

I am not posting the entire articles here as I already have them posted on my own forum and blogs. The 4 paragraphs below is only partial of the actual 12 paragraphs originally used for the articles.

Quote:
web1 Website traffic is easy to get when you know what you are doing. I have seen many say that they just could not understand how to get traffic and search rankings. Many times people even complain about not getting indexed into Google.

web1 Although some people don't understand how to generate search engine ranking and website traffic, it really is easy when you know how. One of the easiest parts of the process is getting indexed by Google.

web1 Generating website traffic is actually pretty easy once you master the process. Many newbies seem to struggle with gaining rankings and traffic, and some even find it hard to have their sites indexed by Google in the first place.

web2 These things are not as hard as you may think. Getting web site traffic and generating targeted traffic is probably one of the easiest things to do in internet marketing. There are many factors involved before you can have your site ready to market though.

web2 In fact getting traffic to your website and making sure that website traffic is targeted is possibly the easiest of the tasks involved with Internet marketing. What you do need to consider is whether your site is ready for marketing and visitors though.

web2 In truth generating targeted website traffic is the easiest thing to learn in Internet marketing and will stand you in good stead forever! What you do need to be certain of before you begin marketing your site is whether it is ready for when your visitors arrive.

web3 These factors are the things that make it hard, but many skip over these methods and they just attempt to go marketing their site before it is ready. You must make sure if you want to generate traffic to your site then you need to have your site ready for those website visitors.

web3 These aspects are the trickier things to organize, but you should never make the mistake of trying to market the site before it is complete and as you want your prospects to see it.

web3 This part is harder than generating the traffic, but should not be ignored. Marketing your site and getting tons of visits is pointless if the people coming to visit are going to click away as soon as they arrive.

web4 When you build your site or install a blog, your job is far from being done. You must make sure that you have your onsite seo ready and it needs to be done with proper methods. This means you need to ignore half of the so-called seo experts out there as much of the information that they give is out of date.

web4 Once your website is actually built you are still not ready to launch. You must first ensure your seo is set on your site, and you need to do this using the correct strategies. It means you can probably discount most of what you have heard from the "experts", as much of it is outdated.

web4 Although once your website or blog is built you may feel ready to start marketing, hold fire. You first need to check your actual onsite seo is present and correct. To get the best results use the proper methods. Forget what the gurus teach as most of it is old and ineffective.
When we take and spin these paragraphs we will get well written unique content. Below I am only going to post the first 4 paragraphs of each article as again I already have the full versions posted on my forum.

Article #1

Quote:
Website traffic is easy to get when you know what you are doing. I have seen many say that they just could not understand how to get traffic and search rankings. Many times people even complain about not getting indexed into Google.

These things are not as hard as you may think. Getting web site traffic and generating targeted traffic is probably one of the easiest things to do in internet marketing. There are many factors involved before you can have your site ready to market though.

These factors are the things that make it hard, but many skip over these methods and they just attempt to go marketing their site before it is ready. You must make sure if you want to generate traffic to your site then you need to have your site ready for those website visitors.

When you build your site or install a blog, your job is far from being done. You must make sure that you have your onsite seo ready and it needs to be done with proper methods. This means you need to ignore half of the so-called seo experts out there as much of the information that they give is out of date.
Article #2

Quote:
Although some people don't understand how to generate search engine ranking and website traffic, it really is easy when you know how. One of the easiest parts of the process is getting indexed by Google.

In fact getting traffic to your website and making sure that website traffic is targeted is possibly the easiest of the tasks involved with Internet marketing. What you do need to consider is whether your site is ready for marketing and visitors though.

These aspects are the trickier things to organize, but you should never make the mistake of trying to market the site before it is complete and as you want your prospects to see it.

Once your website is actually built you are still not ready to launch. You must first ensure your seo is set on your site, and you need to do this using the correct strategies. It means you can probably discount most of what you have heard from the "experts", as much of it is outdated.
Article #3

Quote:
Generating website traffic is actually pretty easy once you master the process. Many newbies seem to struggle with gaining rankings and traffic, and some even find it hard to have their sites indexed by Google in the first place.

In truth generating targeted website traffic is the easiest thing to learn in Internet marketing and will stand you in good stead forever! What you do need to be certain of before you begin marketing your site is whether it is ready for when your visitors arrive.

This part is harder than generating the traffic, but should not be ignored. Marketing your site and getting tons of visits is pointless if the people coming to visit are going to click away as soon as they arrive.

Although once your website or blog is built you may feel ready to start marketing, hold fire. YOu first need to check your actual onsite seo is present and correct. To get the best results use the proper methods. Forget what the gurus teach as most of it is old and ineffective.
These articles are in fact 70%+ in uniqueness and they are pure fresh quality content. How do we know this is quality content ? Because the tools inside MarketersDomination.com was used to check the quality. Here are the average statistics of the quality of all 3 articles (some do have more words than others).

Average words per sentence 19.89
Average syllables per word 1.35
Total number of words 557 <-- Excellent length
Total significant words 236
Ratio of significant words 42.37% <-- Anything around 45% and higher is excellent
Flesch-Kincaid reading ease 75.8 <-- I am certainly happy with that number
Flesch-Kincaid grade level 8.1 <-- perfect for getting your message across to marketers
Automated Readability index 8.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czorny View Post
In this web world I really hate three things: **** sites, "penis enlargement marketing" and spinner software. That's what threatens the future of web, I believe.

Old 04-14-2012, 12:57 AM

Using the spinning software is very easy for us, at first we can get benefit from it. But for the long term you should be ready to receive sanction from Panda.

Old 04-16-2012, 03:08 PM

spining software are a waste of time, if you wanna quality articles get a writer

Old 04-16-2012, 07:02 PM
Contributing Member

So glad you read my post above, this is why they say 95% of the people in internet marketing fail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason101 View Post
spining software are a waste of time, if you wanna quality articles get a writer

Old 04-17-2012, 01:56 AM
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcostica View Post
Hey guys! I was just wondering what your experience with spinning software is. As far as I know spinning software is pretty easy to detect by Google and if you use it your site will get sandboxed right away. I am an organic SEO adept and this is why I only use handmade articles, but one has to admit that spinning software is a big time saver and I recently had a discussion with a group of experienced SEO experts (or so they claimed) who said they had been using spinning software with great success and Google never picked up on them. Could this be true?
Spinning article is more practical but you must be skilled in using it. If your article is properly spun, Google will not mark it as spam. Make sure you ensure the quality of your spun articles.

Old 04-17-2012, 02:03 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Its Best to write your original content spinning tools are not good for long run.

Old 04-17-2012, 02:28 PM
Contributing Member

And who says you can't write original content using a proper article rewriter ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by solprovider View Post
Its Best to write your original content spinning tools are not good for long run.

Old 04-23-2012, 07:06 PM
Latest Blog:
None

Spinning articles won't actually give you a high quality output but it can give you considerable ranking in a speedy way since multiple versions can be generated from a single article. That's when you know how to fix some issues regarding spinning on software. You also need to bear responsibility with the spinning process, sometimes you can't be too dependent on the software, you really need to check it yourself and edit unnecessary details or add up something to make it much better.

Old 04-23-2012, 07:16 PM
Contributing Member

If you was rewriting articles properly without that junky software you would not have to spend time "editing". Rewritten articles can give you very high quality if you throw the junk software away and do it properly.

http://www.v7n.com/forums/writing-we...ml#post1864792

People should stop looking for push button solutions and start to realize that running a business takes manual work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skydome View Post
Spinning articles won't actually give you a high quality output but it can give you considerable ranking in a speedy way since multiple versions can be generated from a single article. That's when you know how to fix some issues regarding spinning on software. You also need to bear responsibility with the spinning process, sometimes you can't be too dependent on the software, you really need to check it yourself and edit unnecessary details or add up something to make it much better.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web