Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web

Writing For The Web Need help with SEO copywriting, marketing copy, or just need ideas for writing creative articles or effective ads? Let's work together to learn more about writing for the web!

Share |
Old 07-07-2012, 05:19 AM
Banned

Article spinning was may be acceptable a long time ago but now SE algorithms are changing rapidly as well as the visitor's readability. So always go for manual and high level of article writing without been that you are in a deep trouble.

<Removed fake signature>

Last edited by Jim Gillum; 07-07-2012 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Failure to read the rules

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 07-07-2012, 05:47 AM
Contributing Member

Says the person pushing HYIP in his sig ...

It amazes me (well, not really) how people FAIL to actually read a thread on a forum but still reply to it. If you would actually take the time to read the thread you would learn a few things.

1. Spun articles are NOT what those self proclaimed guru morons say it is.
2. Spun content written by the author and not some lame software will produce high quality unique content (assuming you throw that lame software away that some marketer conned you into buying).
3. Spun content is nothing new and sorry but the algorithms have not changed for properly high quality written spun content.

If you took the time to actually read threads that have real and proven marketers posting valuable real information, you may be surprised at what you will learn instead of just regurgitating (Repeat information without analyzing or comprehending it.) what other morons say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSM12345 View Post
Article spinning was may be acceptable a long time ago but now SE algorithms are changing rapidly as well as the visitor's readability. So always go for manual and high level of article writing without been that you are in a deep trouble.

Hyip Template | Hyip | Templates Hyip<-- link removed by me

Old 07-22-2012, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcostica View Post
Hey guys! I was just wondering what your experience with spinning software is. As far as I know spinning software is pretty easy to detect by Google and if you use it your site will get sandboxed right away. I am an organic SEO adept and this is why I only use handmade articles, but one has to admit that spinning software is a big time saver and I recently had a discussion with a group of experienced SEO experts (or so they claimed) who said they had been using spinning software with great success and Google never picked up on them. Could this be true?
Our seo expert wouldn't let us spin articles because there’s a possibility that the site can be hit by Google Panda that can mess up our traffic.

Old 07-22-2012, 10:37 PM
Contributing Member

Panda has nothing to do with spun content, it has to do with poor quality written articles and content. Google can tell the difference between garbage and quality. Some factors they use are grade level, grammar, spelling, related words usage, semantically related words.

A properly written and spun article using the above will never get detected as spun garbage like those junk spinners spit out. Bottom line there is a right way to do something and a wrong way.

Google has always asked for the right way and if you follow the right way (spinning or not) you will never get hit by any of those Google updates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice View Post
Our seo expert wouldn't let us spin articles because thereís a possibility that the site can be hit by Google Panda that can mess up our traffic.

Old 07-27-2012, 11:37 PM

Well i really admire that spinning software save out time but the main thing about them is that they are not original. Writing by our own has greater value as compare to writing by using spinning software. I personally had a experience that without using spinning software, writing by using own techniques consumes more time.

Old 09-04-2012, 04:45 AM

I always stick to posting and submitting articles by magic article rewriter for 2 years,but I just rewrite and submit tens of articles everyday based on daily task.
My sites still do not get penalty from google.

Old 09-04-2012, 09:36 AM
Contributing Member

Your sites do not get any credit either. Someday people will realize how useless these mass submitters are and how submitting 10 articles a day does more damage than good (especially if they are all based on the same subject / niche).

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwj308 View Post
I always stick to posting and submitting articles by magic article rewriter for 2 years,but I just rewrite and submit tens of articles everyday based on daily task.
My sites still do not get penalty from google.

Old 09-05-2012, 12:35 AM
Contributing Member

Ya, I think writing one good original article for your website is much much better than spinning your articles & submitting them to many sites.

Old 09-05-2012, 12:41 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebOutGateway View Post
I haven't tried spinning of article and I wouldn't try it because of the damages it can cause to our website. I still go for the natural way- writing my own article and submits it to article directories. And the results are very worth it.
I like your suggestion for this .Article spinning is not a good way to submit articles for your site.This can be do by manually.Although it is a slow work but it gives a natural and quality results to you.
Google also like the manual work in the seo.The use of software is not allowed by google and also google penalize for it.

Old 09-05-2012, 01:26 AM

I have tried article spinning It's good but not very human. It fail to provide proper information no matter how long the article is, it looks more like Essay writing not article.

It's very irritation to read spin article

Old 09-05-2012, 02:25 AM
Contributing Member

Stop using junk spinner software.

Open a notepad (SimpleText for mac users) and paste your article in it. Now go to your 1st paragraph and hit the enter / return on your keyword twice. Rewrite your paragraph 3 times making sure to hit enter / return twice between each rewrite.

Do this for your entire article making sure not to just replace words but actually rewrite the paragraph. Once done then you can take paragraph 1 rewrite and paste it into a new text file, take paragraph 2 rewrite and paste it below the new paragraph 1.

In other words put each of the rewritten paragraphs on new text files. When done you will have 4 spun articles that are all written so they are readable and they should be 80%+ in uniqueness. You could also swap around the paragraphs to create 10 or more articles that would still be unique.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nehasingh View Post
I have tried article spinning It's good but not very human. It fail to provide proper information no matter how long the article is, it looks more like Essay writing not article.

Example:

HTML Code:
web1 Website traffic is easy to get when you know what you are doing. I have seen many say that they just could not understand how to get traffic and search rankings. Many times people even complain about not getting indexed into Google. web1 Although some people don't understand how to generate search engine ranking and website traffic, it really is easy when you know how. One of the easiest parts of the process is getting indexed by Google. web1 Generating website traffic is actually pretty easy once you master the process. Many newbies seem to struggle with gaining rankings and traffic, and some even find it hard to have their sites indexed by Google in the first place. web2 These things are not as hard as you may think. Getting web site traffic and generating targeted traffic is probably one of the easiest things to do in internet marketing. There are many factors involved before you can have your site ready to market though. web2 In fact getting traffic to your website and making sure that website traffic is targeted is possibly the easiest of the tasks involved with Internet marketing. What you do need to consider is whether your site is ready for marketing and visitors though. web2 In truth generating targeted website traffic is the easiest thing to learn in Internet marketing and will stand you in good stead forever! What you do need to be certain of before you begin marketing your site is whether it is ready for when your visitors arrive.

It's very irritation to read spin article

Old 09-10-2012, 08:37 AM

Better using writing than spin software..it will be useful for your website.....if u have adsense account there is chance get disabled

Old 09-10-2012, 08:46 AM
Contributing Member

Isn't the best method to use a spinning software to take the competition out then?

Old 09-10-2012, 09:18 AM
Contributing Member

No! 95% of the junk software is just that, junk. It will not produce high quality content. If you use a fully human controlled spinner then you can create pure high quality content that will be 80%+ in uniqueness.

Spinning articles is also 100% optional and not required to do proper article marketing. You do not need 100 articles to outrank the competition. A few well written high quality articles will do the job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeadstime View Post
Isn't the best method to use a spinning software to take the competition out then?

Old 09-24-2012, 10:42 AM

The Web is becoming more and more participatory. It is being co-created by both the site owners and the visitors, who are the readers of the site's content. Just look at Facebook, Digg, Google+, and the flame wars among the comments following news stories on many sites. If Google can often spot auto-spun material, imagine how easily readers can catch it. Their reaction is pure disgust. If your goal is to damage your future online, then automated (and even much of the hand-written) spinning is a wonderful way to succeed.

Old 10-08-2012, 01:27 AM
Contributing Member

I used some spinning tools software and i can say one thing: don't use that, it is not worth it. best way is to write yourself without any program.

Old 10-08-2012, 03:32 AM

If you're into SEO then article spinning is too much of a gamble. Stay away from grey towards black hat techniques. You should focus more on what your audience wants and deliver it to them in a ethical way. Provide value and people will remember you. A small group of people with whom you created a relationship is far more valuable than any other groups, no matter how numerous they are.

Old 11-03-2012, 04:37 PM

When you write an article, you end up researching it, usually online. That means you're starting with existing content, absorbing it, and generating something in your own words that is based on what you absorbed.

Maybe the line between spinning and researching/writing is in how many pieces of source content you use as material to build your article from. Even if you walk to a library and take notes on information in books there, you're still borrowing someone else's work to produce your own.

I would never base an article on another single article. For one thing, what if that source article is full of mistakes? Then you'll pass those same mistakes on through the article you produce. Depending on where your article ends up, you could even be in some hot water if you do that, even if you had spun it enough to make it 100% unique in Google's eyes.

The biggest problem with lazy spinning is its ethics, though. Bad ethics seem to be contagious, and the last thing we need is more people behaving badly.

But this is all just my two cents' worth.

Old 11-03-2012, 04:47 PM

Have you ever actually read someone elses spun articles? They are almost all horrible. They read like they were written by someone who can't speak English. You can spend a little more time using something like the best spinner and doing a manual spin and get better results. Also speaking as someone who not only is trying to make money on the internet but is also a consumer I am sick of crap websites and crap articles. Successful salesmen will always tell you that to be really successful you have to believe in your product or service 100%. Would you read an article and buy a product of something that looks like it was made by someone who didn't care and couldn't take the time to do it right? If you look at everything from the point of the customer you can't go wrong! Spin but spin smartly! Or not.

Old 11-03-2012, 05:39 PM
Contributing Member

This is exactly why you will see bad advice on forum after forum (ie: duplicate content penalty) because many just take some regurgitated crap from some so called marketer and they post the same thing trying to make themselves look like a real marketer.

People will always do this no matter how much you try to teach them or even prove to them that it is not beneficial to their business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradigmcontent View Post
I would never base an article on another single article. For one thing, what if that source article is full of mistakes? Then you'll pass those same mistakes on through the article you produce. Depending on where your article ends up, you could even be in some hot water if you do that, even if you had spun it enough to make it 100% unique in Google's eyes.
Spinning has nothing to do with ethics. People are just lazy and they want that instant gratification. They assume by mass submitting their junk to junk article directories they are doing something good. This makes them feel good because they love to fool themselves into thinking they are building a business.

TV Stations, Newspapers, and even Hollywood has spun content long before the internet became popular. Nothing wrong with it as long as you throw away the IM junk software that some moron marketer sold you and start using your brain to rewrite and spin your content humanly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradigmcontent View Post
The biggest problem with lazy spinning is its ethics, though. Bad ethics seem to be contagious, and the last thing we need is more people behaving badly.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web