Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web

Writing For The Web Need help with SEO copywriting, marketing copy, or just need ideas for writing creative articles or effective ads? Let's work together to learn more about writing for the web!

Share |
Old 01-09-2013, 09:18 AM

Best tools for rewriting?

What is the best tools for rewriting the content. I am in search who i rewrite the content and what is the best resources. Please share your experience.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 01-10-2013, 01:22 AM
Contributing Member

I usually rewrite article manually. Maybe you meant is article spinner.

Old 01-31-2013, 02:12 AM

The best tool is your own brain. Read and understand the article. Then rephrase the content in your own words.

Old 01-31-2013, 03:26 AM
Contributing Member

The Spinning of article is not good it is not allowed by the Google and can cause the lose in Ranking and also can cause Ban of the website.

Old 01-31-2013, 08:25 AM
Contributing Member

There are numerous tools available arround the web to rewrite contents / article spinners but they are all useless. I know search engine likes unique contents but it is better to create article in your own words.

Old 02-04-2013, 04:17 AM

Talking Is there any software for article spinner?

I want a software to rewrite a article. Please help me.

Old 02-04-2013, 05:56 AM
Blue Rose Mentor

An article you wrote, or someone else's article?

In all seriousness, you're better off writing your own content than using one of the millions of spinners out there. I've found that most times you can tell when someone's using a spinner because their sentence structure is way out of wack, has loads of spelling mistakes and sounds Greek when the article is in English.

If English isn't your first language, maybe hiring a good copywriter might be a better option? (IMHO of course)

Old 02-04-2013, 07:07 AM
Contributing Member

There are lots of free and paid software's and online sites available which offer article spinning service. You can use software's like Spinner Chief or smallseotools.com online article spinner but such kinds of things will not help you to create a good article.

As said by Dreamrage spinning will not help you any way. In worst scenario you may get penalty or downrank the keywords if search engine found that you used spinned content which hold 0 or negative value.

Old 02-04-2013, 06:49 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamrage View Post

In all seriousness, you're better off writing your own content than using one of the millions of spinners out there. I've found that most times you can tell when someone's using a spinner because their sentence structure is way out of wack, has loads of spelling mistakes and sounds Greek when the article is in English.

If English isn't your first language, maybe hiring a good copywriter might be a better option? (IMHO of course)
True. Or may consider hiring a writer instead. There are a lot of things we should focus on and an awesome blog content sure is a great investment. It is true that you get what you pay for but the good thing is there are a lot choices of online job sites to choose from in case you're going to hire someone off shore.
You can find an exceptional but affordable writer on oDesk or Staff.com, that's also if you know the right technique on looking for someone amazing. I hope it helps.

Old 02-04-2013, 08:03 PM

Article spinning is dead and really should not be used. Over the last year google has punished a lot of sites for using this type of tactic. Much like a lot of people have already suggested here rather then paying for a quality article spinner you will see more benefit by writing engaging, interesting, and shareable content. But if you are not much of a writer I would suggest that you look at sites like Iwritter.com or digitalaherpa.com for for help in writing content such content for link building purposes or for your own industry blog.

Old 02-04-2013, 09:22 PM
Contributing Member

Honestly, gkon, there are people out there that will write articles for a few $ for a 300-500 word article. Now, I cannot vouch for any specific source, nor can I vouch for how good the finished product will be, but I'll guess it'll still be much better than any spun junk some spinner will spit out.

IMO, the last thing we need on the Internet is more spammy spun junk.

Old 02-13-2013, 02:06 PM

There are quite a few, the best spinner is a good option. I recently tried wordai and that had some good results, but it is quite expensive. You can find some online spinners too if you're not worried about the content

Old 02-13-2013, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamrage View Post

Lol so right! i mean i experienced using spinner and the result sucks.. the grammar were totally unexplainable.. i end up rewriting the result and spend lots of hour correcting the mistakes..

you have to do it manually dude.. it takes a lot of time but it will prevent Google from banning or penalizing your site

using spinner will not even help.. it will just make your article complicated and hard to understand

Last edited by snakeair; 02-18-2013 at 07:55 AM.

Old 02-17-2013, 11:17 PM

Spinning of articles is dead. It was only viable for a short time in the early 2000's, people could quickly realize and pinpoint a spun article, they are generally very crummy to read. Your best bet is to rewrite it yourself.

Old 02-21-2013, 05:35 AM

I think there is no software to rewrite articles. However, if you want to spin articles, then there are many softwares such as Best Spinner or Article Rewriter software and so on.

Old 02-22-2013, 01:08 AM

If you want to spin articles then I suggest The Best Spinner and Article Rewriter. If you want to rewrite your articles, then there's no such tool available right now, you can hire people to rewrite for you, that's a better option..

Old 02-23-2013, 02:48 AM
Contributing Member

I am using freearticlespinner.com to spin my article. I think this is the best site forever.

Old 02-23-2013, 02:58 AM

If you really need to use article spinner then I would suggest the best spinner. Trial version is available for $ 1 for 7 days.

Old 02-23-2013, 03:20 PM
Banned

Of course, they are not helpful these days, however, you can use any good spinner to build links as well...

Old 03-11-2013, 03:02 PM
Contributing Member

I use wordflood in spinning articles. But i found out, the article doesn't make sense after using the tool.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web