Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web

Writing For The Web Need help with SEO copywriting, marketing copy, or just need ideas for writing creative articles or effective ads? Let's work together to learn more about writing for the web!

Share |
Old 02-04-2013, 04:36 PM

Guest Bloggers

Anyone know of a good place to find guest bloggers ? I have a couple sites and need some on-going content. One in particular is a niche site about cars.

Thoughts ?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 02-04-2013, 11:12 PM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob225 View Post
Anyone know of a good place to find guest bloggers ? I have a couple sites and need some on-going content. One in particular is a niche site about cars.

Thoughts ?
Take a look in our marketplace section. http://www.v7n.com/forums/guest-author-services/

You can find a lot of quality writers on this popular website.

http://myblogguest.com/

Old 02-06-2013, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob225

Thoughts ?
What are your blogs about, and do you have some Ideas you want people to write on?

Last edited by snakeair; 02-06-2013 at 10:13 PM.

Old 02-27-2013, 12:26 AM
Contributing Member

type articles "your niche" into google. Look for top listed articles on different websites on the first page. Click to read them and you would see the author's name. Contact them. simple. Alternatively, look for a good vendor to outsource it to. Ask for sample works. Go ahead with them if you like their approach.

Old 02-27-2013, 01:10 PM
Contributing Member

Are you willing to pay for guest blog posts?

If so, you might want to check out some freelance sites.
Then you can submit your job (i.e. - the request for a blog post), and other members can submit their bids for what they are willing to do for a specified charge. Perhaps you can negotiate a pay-per-post agreement.

Old 02-27-2013, 03:40 PM

Do you want to use it for your own? Then you need to pay for it (for creation)

Check in any hire section, there are tons of writers.

Old 02-27-2013, 11:09 PM
Contributing Member

You could try a service call postrunner.com. You may be able to attract content writers that way.

Old 02-28-2013, 12:39 AM
Contributing Member

when you make a search you actually search pages which google has indexed so far. Indexing happens through software called spiders or Googlebots which crawl a page, follow the links and continue doing so building a huge warehouse, stored in google's servers. whenever you search for a term, indexer tries to find it in google's indexed documents. But there would be billion+ match to the few keywords you type. How does google decide which ones to show you. well, it uses over 200 factors to decide (query processor) the most relevant pages which should be shown on the first page. Google looks for the asked keywords in the title tage, in the body of document, see how adjacent the words appear and how many times they appear there. Also, they would look for page rank of the pages , see if it has a reputation, how many links point to this page and what is the quality of those pages where links are. All to ensure that you receive a spam free, totally relevant result that might help you find what you were looking for.

Last edited by Abhishek Anand; 02-28-2013 at 12:50 AM.

Old 03-03-2013, 09:51 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhishek Anand View Post
when you make a search you actually search pages which google has indexed so far. Indexing happens through software called spiders or Googlebots which crawl a page, follow the links and continue doing so building a huge warehouse, stored in google's servers. whenever you search for a term, indexer tries to find it in google's indexed documents. But there would be billion+ match to the few keywords you type. How does google decide which ones to show you. well, it uses over 200 factors to decide (query processor) the most relevant pages which should be shown on the first page. Google looks for the asked keywords in the title tage, in the body of document, see how adjacent the words appear and how many times they appear there. Also, they would look for page rank of the pages , see if it has a reputation, how many links point to this page and what is the quality of those pages where links are. All to ensure that you receive a spam free, totally relevant result that might help you find what you were looking for.
? The OP is asking about finding gust bloggers.

Old 03-03-2013, 09:57 PM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

I just found another new site to either find a guest blogger or if you a freelance writer, you could even join to submit your original content.

www.postjoint.com

Old 06-04-2013, 07:23 AM

Hey,

did you tried myblogguest.com? It is a very popular and growing community, I have good experience with them. Found a lot of relevant blog, made many guest post. I think you shold give it a try!

Old 06-06-2013, 03:14 AM
Contributing Member

If you don't mind paying a small fee for guest blog posts then freelance websites are definitely something to check out. Many offer services for a small price but give great services and will stick to the niche of your blog posts. Be very careful though and ensure that the ratings are good before ordering as you can get a few bad pennies who do not give a great standard.

Old 10-20-2013, 02:38 AM
Contributing Member

Suggest contacing other bloggers/sites in your niche and discuss with them the possibility of them providing a guest post for you. They'll probably ask for a link back or two in the post but that's a small price to pay for a post/content and you make new contacts as well.

Old 10-21-2013, 03:38 PM
Contributing Member

Contact blogspot bloggers, they often accept to guest blog on your site. find their emails from the blogspot profile.

Old 10-23-2013, 08:51 AM
Contributing Member

If you are ready to shell out for guest blog posts, you can check out various freelance sites. There you will find many willing to do the job for a specific charge. Take the help and get your job done.

Old 11-23-2013, 03:04 PM

You can try hiring a company - there are companies overseas and locally that wi write content for you.

Or try contacting blog writers that you like or publications that are already popular. A lot of the time writers just want to get their name out their. Just ask.

Put an ad on Craigslist or one of those sites asking for writing services. A good writer is always hungry for work and can provide thought leadership on any topic.

Last edited by snakeair; 11-23-2013 at 03:11 PM. Reason: use the edit feature - stop double posting on purpose

Old 11-23-2013, 05:05 PM
Contributing Member

I've heard of http://myblogguest.com/ but never used.
Some say you get great content, other times I've read that the content is awful.
Anybody has any experience with them?

Old 11-26-2013, 05:03 PM
Contributing Member

I've been registered with Bloggerlinkup for a while. Very active group with plenty of opportunities. Emails with opportunities 2 times a week. You can advertise if you are accepting guest posts.

http://www.bloggerlinkup.com/

Old 11-29-2013, 07:16 AM

I do guest blogging for my site by myself. You try myblogguest forum. There are many websites that need guest posts on diffrent niches.
Try to find some guest bloggers from odesk.

Old 01-02-2014, 09:10 PM

Google check guest blog. You don't write gest blog at 2014 year

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web