Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web

Writing For The Web Need help with SEO copywriting, marketing copy, or just need ideas for writing creative articles or effective ads? Let's work together to learn more about writing for the web!

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 06-12-2013, 04:18 AM

Best writing Technics

what is the best writing technic?my question is how to write best attractive and perfect content for weight loss website?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-12-2013, 08:01 PM
Contributing Member

1. Make it simple but full of valuable information/tips
2. Put some humor in it
3. It takes time to be good at writing

Old 06-12-2013, 10:32 PM

Use spell check......
you only get one chance to make a first impression...))

Old 06-12-2013, 11:19 PM
Contributing Member

If you are writing in MS Word then your spelling and grammar mistakes would automatically be highlighted, this helps a lot for writing content grammar and spelling error free.

Old 07-11-2013, 08:41 AM
Contributing Member

Google Panda looks for grammar mistakes deeply, don't let it win!

Old 07-12-2013, 05:33 AM
Banned

Make sure your reader get his/her problem solved. Provide what are they mainly looking for.

Old 07-12-2013, 08:27 PM
Contributing Member

The grammar and spelling in your content needs to be free or any errors - even Microsoft Word does not catch all grammar errors. Especially with a topic like weight loss where the competition is endless, you need to prove to Google that you're worth a spot at the top. If you think American readers won't catch on to grammar mistakes then you are sadly mistaken, as no one wants to view a junk site with low-quality content when they are looking up health information. There are way too many great health and weight loss sites out there, so make sure your content is 100% unique and easy to read.

Old 07-13-2013, 04:27 AM

I find that its easiest for me to write when I record myself talking about any topic and then transcribing that content into words. Its like having a conversation with a friend, and the best copywriters have a conversational approach to writing content.

Having good sentence construction is a BIG help, like Caps in the right places and if you can get a sub editor to go over your writing, it helps to pick up any obvious errors.

Old 07-14-2013, 06:34 AM

Bring out the pros and cons of the product so the buyer gets absolutely satisfied with the quality of the product. Also make it a point to write in good English.

Old 07-14-2013, 10:34 PM
Contributing Member

Use the unique and valuable content for the site which gave the complete info to the users about the products. Content must be like that which include the info, user is searching and don’t make the users bore.

Old 07-16-2013, 05:19 PM

Clear and concise content is key. Don't ditz around with nonsense that isn't relevant or useless words. Say what you want to say, and the rest will come

Old 09-10-2013, 03:39 AM
Contributing Member

Writing is an art and you need to master that in order to excel in that field. Here are few things that you need to take into consideration while writing contents on specific topic.

- Make your content Precise & Top-heavy
- Make it unique and informative enough
- Devoid of any gramatical and spelling errors
- Facts and figures must be perfect
Hope this would help you in crafting a catchy content.

Old 09-12-2013, 06:02 PM
Contributing Member

It must be unique
It must be informative
It must be resourceful
It must be easy to read
Don't make it too long
Put pictures in it

Old 09-19-2013, 03:42 AM
Contributing Member

Provide useful and informative contents that are related to your whole website's goal. It is better to attract visitors with useful articles that can give them more idea about your website. Be visually appealing by creating attractive images with catchy taglines.

Old 11-04-2013, 01:27 AM

If it is a weight loss website I would recommend trying to focus more on statistics and health related trends when writing articles

Old 11-11-2013, 09:52 PM

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomanemb View Post
what is the best writing technic?my question is how to write best attractive and perfect content for weight loss website?
For a weight loss website it would be refreshing not to see the usual hyped-up claims and unbelievable fast result promises like so much spammy sites promoted by affiliates. Try finding or writing interesting stories of people who had weight loss issues and are on the road to reaching or have reached their goals. Talk about what they are doing to lose weight. Your writing might try to motivate them to believe and push themselves. Perhaps your site may include a different motivational weight loss quote or tips each day as a way to attract new and repeat traffic.

Old 11-12-2013, 12:35 AM
Contributing Member

Since your niche is weight loss, you should actually write compelling contents that will persuade the readers to stay on your website, check out the other materials you have provided for them. Have a look at top-ranking websites in your field and examine their writing styles, have a glance at books plus article directories covering the subjects you are interested in and commence to start. You will not become a professional writer within a few days or weeks because it will take time and a lot of practice to write well.

Old 11-15-2013, 01:48 AM

If you want to write article about weight loss, then your post should be unique and informative. you have to be aware about the new problem related to huge weight, so write post about that and aware people. And take help from net if you are not a professional content writer or cannot afford a writer. Your grammar should be correct & each sentence should be informative.

Old 11-15-2013, 04:14 AM

1. Be more persuasive and interesting
2. Give me people that information that they are looking for
3. Become an expert at your field by reading lots of good information from famous copywriters like Gary Halbert, Brian Clark, David Garfinkel and etc.

Old 11-18-2013, 10:58 PM
Contributing Member

For weight loss, here are some of the questions/situations that could somehow help you in constructing your contents:

Who are the people that might to want entertain such products?
What are their profession? Can they afford the product?
People who are being teased by their peers because of their weight.
People who want to gain girls' attention
People who do diet to reduce weight.
People who want to see scientific or real evidence that weight loss products are effective.
I want to play sports but I am unable to do it because of my weight.
Where do people with above normal weight hang out?
What is the right approach to market the product? Can you market it without getting them pissed?
I want to use weight loss products. But I have no money.

Those are some of the situations/questions that can lead you to make good contents about your product. I couldn't give exactly what I do (personal reasons), but if you are able to make contents that will positively affect the behavior of your target market, it will be easier for you to market your product through your contents.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web

Closed Thread