Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web

Writing For The Web Need help with SEO copywriting, marketing copy, or just need ideas for writing creative articles or effective ads? Let's work together to learn more about writing for the web!

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 08-10-2013, 03:59 AM
Contributing Member

Articles Spinning is not a well process to getting backlink to your sites which is a black hat seo and current google updates all articles spinning goes to spamming.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 08-15-2013, 05:16 AM
Contributing Member

I would actually use a more proper title for this thread, something like: Why not to use spinner tools? because it explains why webmasters should avoid using applications which have nothing but translation system, lots of synonyms and antonyms and broken grammatical syntax, creating rapid crap articles that will make search engines sick and scare off the visitors. It's really cool realizing that Google is getting better at finding such artificial materials and lowering ranks of the websites using them.

Old 08-18-2013, 11:17 PM
Contributing Member

Thanks for the expert advise! I had just start my blog, i was not aware of spinning text etc.. But after reading it. I will stuck to my original articles. My content are original and unique, i know i am not getting enough traffic to my site. But i will keep working on it still the day i get enough traffic on my blog. Well writing own content is original, using robots for writing content will not have a feelings and the articles will never get connected to audience as well.

So don''t use spinning text software etc

Old 09-12-2013, 06:18 AM
Contributing Member

Spinner tools or software is used to spin articles and to save time, but the unfortunate thing about this software is that it doesn't frame the article in a meaningful way. Somewhere the flow seems missing and lot's of gramatical errors are found. So better avoid such tools.

Old 09-13-2013, 01:56 AM
Contributing Member

can you explain why we have to use Spining Tools

Old 09-13-2013, 06:15 AM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahadevan View Post
can you explain why we have to use Spining Tools
Can you read all the replies in this thread including the opening post?

Old 09-13-2013, 06:19 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeair View Post
Google is cracking down on websites that do this as most of them they provide no value at all on the web.
Good, I'm glad they are. Lazy people used to scrap content of my webmaster blog (when I had it in 2009) and spin it then post it as their own content and was usually included with like 50 billion AdSense ads.

Old 09-15-2013, 04:24 PM
Banned

Spun articles are a bad idea. You may think that you have an advantage at first but you will definitely get penalized as soon as you submit that spun article to blog directories.

Stay cool, be patient and write useful blogs instead of relying on spuns.

Old 09-15-2013, 05:02 PM
Super Moderator

With no personal disrespect to anyone who took the other side, losers spin, winners and writers write. I personally see no reason to even use free spinner software and I would never pay for it.

Old 10-13-2013, 01:13 AM
Banned

Normally writer use to spin the article to get different option of content. It was worked till 2010 but after that it is not working

Old 10-15-2013, 03:56 AM

Why don't you just spin them manually? Content becomes more readable

Old 10-15-2013, 04:03 AM
Contributing Member

can't we use spun articles for article directory submission or its still a bad idea to do so?

Old 10-15-2013, 04:12 AM

you can actually but I just have this thing against using spinners

Old 10-31-2013, 06:59 AM
Contributing Member

Spinning articles can make your work easier but it will give a bad experience to the webmasters. Google is penalize those sites whose has duplicate and low quality content. Its too difficult now to spin articles. I would like to suggest for those webmasters who are showing interest in spinning articles, please stop it now. Take the time as much as you can but try to write good articles.

Old 11-01-2013, 12:04 AM
Contributing Member

of course they dont want to write full content thats why they used spinning tool i must say you should not go with that try to write genuine content because genuine content is KING

Old 11-07-2013, 08:35 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eldevs View Post
I just wonder why people still want to use a spinner software or any online tool to spin or rewrite articles. Haven't they heard the consequences of using these tools?

I have searched over Google about the spun articles and its effects and I found more people are saying that duplicates could get you penalized. Even in wikipedia, type in "article spinning" and the consequences are explicitly described.

Is this a sign of machine domination over the human brain or are these people lazy enough to write one?
People still use spinner software because they have scheme they thought are still untraceable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamski View Post
People use spinner tools so that they can make hundreds of duplicates from one original article. They do it in order to get as many backlinks as possible after these spun articles are submitted to article directories.
Right on the spot. Aside from that, other companies, especially the ones offering content writing use it to dramatically decrease their cost by hiring many writers. Say, they just hire one writer, spin the content 10 times, and voila, an automatic equivalent of 10 writers for them.

However, this types of scheme has been dramatically decreased as well due to Google's persistent action to stop all the black hat techniques applied years before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Gillum View Post
You left off the part about Google cracking down that type of linking and devaluing those sites...
Google is doing that because it returns bad search results for their users. And what Google is aiming is the best user experience for the people querying.

Old 11-11-2013, 10:13 PM

There is a subscription based spun article service that claims the articles spun won't sound like it was. And having read these examples, they look pretty good. The problem with this service is that many people seem to have subscribed and you will see snippets of these articles on many websites with a search on Google. That seems to cancel any benefits to the user. However, maybe there are subscribers who do benefit in some way other than using these spun articles to generate traffic, backlinks and ranking in Google.

Old 11-21-2013, 11:35 AM
Contributing Member

As far as I know, spinning articles has been used a lot. I'd say over-used. As result search engine, that are always looking and rewarding genuine contents, try to get rid of them. That means it is a good practices to write your own original and fresh articles, rather than trying a faster and a lazy way.

Old 12-09-2013, 03:28 AM

I think it is easier to write an article google love unique articles.

Old 12-27-2013, 12:20 AM

Instead of spinners, have you tried using PLRs to have people generate articles for you and then just reword them? Spinning articles usually results in low quality content - I have had no luck with spinners. Anyone have any recommendations that they have personal experience with?

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web

Closed Thread