Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web

Writing For The Web Need help with SEO copywriting, marketing copy, or just need ideas for writing creative articles or effective ads? Let's work together to learn more about writing for the web!

Share |
Old 08-26-2013, 03:12 AM
Contributing Member

Hi I want to write unique articles for my website

Hi I want to write unique articles for my website.How to write genuine contents for audiences as I have not that much writing ability.How to improve ?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 08-26-2013, 04:52 AM
Banned

First, investigate the keywords you want to rank high in Google! Then, try to write a short article with this keyword, but try to write for PEOPLE, not for Google! Then just look for errors or any mistakes you could have made while you were writing the article. Also, do not forget that the article should be UNIQUE!

Old 08-26-2013, 10:15 PM
Contributing Member

I have no problem with keywords, only have a worry about how to develop genuine content, any tips to do better content writing?

Old 08-27-2013, 11:10 AM

Do a search on google typing in your keyword. Browse the sites that relate to your keyword. It is by reading lot of posts or articles on the website, you would be able to get a grasp of the subject. Make an outline noting the important points. Expand the outline, writing in your own words, making simple sentences. Do not copy. When you have done a couple of times, you would become an expert. So make a start.

Old 08-27-2013, 10:09 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomamal View Post
Do a search on google typing in your keyword. Browse the sites that relate to your keyword. It is by reading lot of posts or articles on the website, you would be able to get a grasp of the subject. Make an outline noting the important points. Expand the outline, writing in your own words, making simple sentences. Do not copy. When you have done a couple of times, you would become an expert. So make a start.

Will try thank you

Old 08-31-2013, 03:55 AM
Contributing Member

you can take the help of freelance article writers initially and see the results.

Old 08-31-2013, 11:20 AM
Contributing Member

The best way to get better at something is to do more of it. Write articles for article directories. If you get your articles get approved at some of the article directories that is a sign that you are on the right track.

You can also write at places like squidoo and hubpages. Remember practice makes perfect.

Old 09-01-2013, 01:15 PM
Contributing Member

Writing ability comes with practice. The more you write the more you become good at it. But generally you have to know what you are writing about ( your subject) research it and know your target audience. Make sure your grammar is of good quality. Plus you can learn a lot by reading other peoples articles, learn from the best.

Old 09-01-2013, 02:04 PM
Contributing Member

First, decide about what topic you want to write. (For example "WW2")

Then, decide what subtopics you will talk about. (For example, beginning of the WW2 and main battles)

Then, expand each subtopic. (For example, how it began, why, where...)

Then, arrange the details. For example, events as they occurred chronologically.

In that point you will have a structure to write the full text.... just write like the wind.

Edit and polish your text... That's all there is. It should finish the job.

Old 09-06-2013, 06:56 PM
Contributing Member

Everything you write in an article should have a high quality content and no copy-paste information from the internet. Use keywords in your article and avoid many links to be inputted in your article.

Old 09-11-2013, 04:12 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobwhite View Post
Hi I want to write unique articles for my website.How to write genuine contents for audiences as I have not that much writing ability.How to improve ?
For writing genuine content for the website, below tips will help you :
  • Write as user perspective.
  • Write that type of content which satisfies common questions of users as per your niche.
  • Integrate synonyms for the main keywords in the content.
  • Make the title of the article catchy.
  • Concentrate on writing quality, fresh and unique content.
  • Write on interesting and helpful topic.
  • Include inforgraphic or images in the content.

Old 09-11-2013, 04:22 AM
Contributing Member

Today there are many freelancers, writers who are ready to write you unique content for your website. You should find the writer with high skills and discuss details, such as keywords, article length as well as budget. Do not forget about the uniqueness of the content you create for your website.

Old 09-11-2013, 07:20 AM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganiy View Post
Today there are many freelancers, writers who are ready to write you unique content for your website. You should find the writer with high skills and discuss details, such as keywords, article length as well as budget. Do not forget about the uniqueness of the content you create for your website.
How does this response help the thread creator be able to write unique articles on his own?

Old 09-12-2013, 02:59 AM
Contributing Member

If you think that you do not have much knowledge about writing article, then you should not try that as it may leave a bad effect on your customers because visitors like to see some good quality website design for any business and good content.

Old 09-12-2013, 06:08 AM
Contributing Member

Buddy, writing is no herculean task. Do a little bit of research work on the topic you are going to write. After you conduct a thorough research try to write in a simple, presentable language. Master the skills of writing and do necessary practice work simultaneously. Remember practice makes one perfect.

Old 09-12-2013, 07:57 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeair View Post
How does this response help the thread creator be able to write unique articles on his own?
Sorry, if I was incorrect. What I mean is that it is possible to find a high-skilled writer either to help writing articles or to ask for the help. When person cannot improve on their own, a writer with quality skills may help. I know sometimes people pay writers for writing articles, but if a thread creator wants to learn and improve his writing skills, but cannot do it on his own, then the writer may help. I mean practice collaboration in order to get the proper experience. Certainly, it is possible to try writing on his own, but that may badly influence the website.

Old 09-12-2013, 08:30 AM
Contributing Member

If you have the necessary budget, hire a freelancer. Finding a good freelancer is a hit and miss. You have to try a few ones before you find the right one. I always hire two freelancers for each project and then I keep only the best one.

I speak french so as much as I'd like to write quality content, my english isn't good enough so I have to hire.

Old 09-12-2013, 05:57 PM
Contributing Member

Think first a great idea or topic, then do research about it. then summarize what you have researched, then do some keyword analysis, then publish your article.

Old 09-19-2013, 12:56 AM
Contributing Member

Read other blogs that you enjoy reading it then write about something you want to write. Just write and don't think too much about what other will think about your writings.

Old 09-19-2013, 01:29 AM

Writing articles

The fact that you want to write articles is itself a great beginning. Select a topic that is related to the website that you want to post your content. Make a skeleton of all the ideas that flow in your mind, when you relate to the subject. Expand the jottings into short sentences using correct spelling and grammar. It is essential that you break the article into paragraphs, each under a sub-heading.
Start writing without thinking about the result or what others would think. It is by writing repeatedly that you would gain expertise.
All the best!!

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web