Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web

Writing For The Web Need help with SEO copywriting, marketing copy, or just need ideas for writing creative articles or effective ads? Let's work together to learn more about writing for the web!

Share |
Old 06-23-2014, 11:11 PM
Contributing Member

I tried using article spinner once and, I tell you, a waste of precious time. the words produced by the spinner is not good at all. never gonna try it ever again. Just dedicate an hour or 2 writing your own article and save your self from being sued for plagiarism.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-27-2014, 06:09 AM
Contributing Member

Good for affiliate marketing niche blog,not work with adsense. May be in future google will change algorithm for spinning article

Old 07-27-2014, 12:03 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by samfischer980 View Post
Ok ,I have a question if I want to write a blog for guest blogging ,then do my entire blog should be completely original or I can use ideas from other blogs.
If the type of blog already exist then my blog would not be considered?
And from where do I get ideas and material to write an original blog .
I do like writing and its a passion of mine but if I am writing for a client ,then I need to write on various type of topics.
I know its a rudimentary question but I am an amateur to all of this.
It better to be original. You can get ideas from other blogs but you have to write it in your own words(using your own style). It will be better that way.

You can get ideas from Google. Type in "your niche" what you looking for.
Or you can join active forum related to your niche.
You can get a lot of idea from thread and conversation in that forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by technophobic View Post
I tried using article spinner once and, I tell you, a waste of precious time. the words produced by the spinner is not good at all. never gonna try it ever again. Just dedicate an hour or 2 writing your own article and save your self from being sued for plagiarism.
Haha.. Which article spinner did you use?
I remember I use one article spinner which was one trail (I forget the name of the spinner though). It seems not bad. Readable. But I have not check copyscape for that.

I just spin for fun, I didn't continue after that.

I have also heard good things about word AI spinner. But I cannot comment much as I have not use myself.

I can only say article spinner is helpful to generate some spun content. (Content that do not really need to be original- which is rare nowadays )
But if you are looking for original and unique content. Article spinner is not the way to go.

Last edited by snakeair; 07-27-2014 at 01:48 AM. Reason: merged posts - use multi-quote feature

Old 08-02-2014, 10:24 AM

The amount of errors you get from article spinning makes it way too difficult for it to be usable. And manually changing all of those errors may probably take as much time as drafting out an original article. I'm not a fan of article spinning, definitely not for me.

Old 08-12-2014, 11:01 PM
Contributing Member

DNN wouldn't suggest using an article spinning tool to create content because although it may possibly be deemed unique by search engines it doesn't help raise your online credibility. Article spinning tools are specifically designed to inflate search engine rankings and not really add much value besides the fact of helping to free up your time for creating unique content. Your job as a content creator is to provide value and personal insight people who loyally come to your site for information daily. If you're putting out junk thing you're not going to make money nor become an online authority in your niche. Just telling you the hard truth. Article spinning is crap. Last but not least, instead of using an article spinning tool you may want to look into acquiring a good speech recognition program so you can use the awesome power of your voice to write content with your mouth and not rely on an article spinning program. Even if you write like a dog on the Internet using speech recognition the content is still unique and people will still come back to see what's new on your blog or website. Your search engine rankings will also improve by using speech recognition even if you sound stupid in your writing. At least it's your personal way of online expression. Do you understand now?

Old 08-15-2014, 10:23 PM
Banned

I think its not a good technique.Google can take it as black Hat SEO.You have to your content own or hire content writer. Its not compulsory daily post on blog.You can insert any image when your content is no ready.

Old 08-21-2014, 03:35 PM
Contributing Member

I have used Word AI and Chimp rewriter. From my experience Word AI is the best but still not perfect. When I first started out I bought a pack of 30,000 PLR articles and I would spin them in Word AI and go through and manually fix errors.

To be honest that whole process in and of itself is extremely boring. I'd rather type up my own content on something I am passionate about rather than copy and paste text to please the masses.

Old 08-23-2014, 02:07 AM

Most of the time when use any article writer tool . It will make mistake like using inappropriate word instead of original .so you have to go manually change the word for the meaningful sentence .

Old 08-23-2014, 05:40 PM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacurect View Post
Most of the time when use any article writer tool . It will make mistake like using inappropriate word instead of original .so you have to go manually change the word for the meaningful sentence .
This has been mentioned more then once already.

Old 08-25-2014, 05:27 PM
Contributing Member

are the articles readable or are they worth being into a blog? just curious

Old 11-17-2014, 03:41 AM

I use to spin content, but not for my primary blog, it was for backlinking tools. Look, If the content is well spun and is indistinguishable from human written content then I see no harm done.

Old 12-12-2014, 12:11 AM
Contributing Member

Its totally understandable why article spinner is bad ..but can anyone tell me whats the deal with "article Re writer " tools .. ? is it really effective or just as bad as article spinner ?

U can use article spinner as much as you can but keep it in mind eventually Google will catch you.. but an original article will always have its own value .

Old 12-25-2014, 06:45 AM

I never use spinning tools and always write original articles by yourself. Search engine draw special attention to content now.

So, I don't recommend using spinning software even if it saves time and improves productivity.

Old 12-28-2014, 10:54 PM
Contributing Member

With article spinner tools you can write content easily but i will suggest you to not do so because in article spinning process you can't get a good article. The content developed with article spinner is not quality content and not well structured so go for fresh content to get better result.

Old 01-16-2015, 07:20 AM

Best way, spend $49 for write unique articles. Google want quality content not quantity of contents.

Old 02-13-2015, 04:46 AM
Contributing Member

If I were to use article spinners, I would make sure to spin articles from other websites, and make sure that I edit and add a lot of new points that haven't been made.

If you're not optimizing the articles, I think it's a really bad idea to use article spinners.

Old 02-13-2015, 02:43 PM
Contributing Member

It is good for you that you had success in using an article spinner. I've had bad experience with article spinning in the past and will never try again as it is just a tool that looks for the synonym of a certain word and change it. Sometimes the information you want to convey isn't the same thing as the original content. I'd rather hire a bunch of writers than use this tool.

Old 02-13-2015, 03:49 PM

Why purchase an article spinner at all when Google provides a free one?

Just start with an article written in English. Translate it into Turkish. Translate the Turkish version into Spanish. Finally, translate the Spanish version into English.

Voila -- One spun article at no cost to you.

Old 02-16-2015, 06:34 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Barr View Post
Why purchase an article spinner at all when Google provides a free one?

Just start with an article written in English. Translate it into Turkish. Translate the Turkish version into Spanish. Finally, translate the Spanish version into English.

Voila -- One spun article at no cost to you.
LOL! Nice advice!

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web