Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web

Writing For The Web Need help with SEO copywriting, marketing copy, or just need ideas for writing creative articles or effective ads? Let's work together to learn more about writing for the web!

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 06-02-2014, 02:18 AM

need suggestions on this article

I am going to submit a gust blog to a business blogging site.This is my article:
Advantages of Joint Venture

1. No investment
Worried about your money being locked up in your bussiness? Are your financial problems standing between you and your dreams? Leave it all aside. You don't need to invest a penny to enjoy the benefits of Joint Venture. Sounds like a good joke right? But this is reality at its very best.

2. New source of income
With monthly rentals always creeping up, the conventional idea of renting houses is now the unparalleled way of generating productive income. You get a certain number of flats in a Joint Venture, the number being decided by many variables. So Joint Venture will prove to be a good tool in realizing your dreams of your revenue skyrocketing.

3. No change of address
Don't leave your memories behind. By opting for a Joint Venture in chennai, you can live in the same place you have been living before. Your familiar vegetable vendor and departmental stores will remain familiar. We save you a painstaking task of making new neighbours as well.

4. Upgrade your living space
We understand your longingness for a house similar to the one that was newly constructed in your street. If you feel that your house is old fashioned and it needs a complete makeover then all you need is a joint venture to set it right. It presents to you a glorius chance to be in tune with the current trends in living spaces.

Please suggest any improvements that I could carry out..

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-06-2014, 04:35 AM

Content is not pretty impressive you need to add more stylish and eye-catching headings.
Try to add some more words to your content.

Old 06-06-2014, 11:39 PM
Contributing Member

The information is so closed up, you need to explain a little bit more for the readers to what exactly they're getting into.

Old 06-09-2014, 10:18 PM

Thank you guys

Old 06-13-2014, 08:35 AM

I'd suggest reading some articles on my blog, but my post count isn't there yet. For now, here are some things you should really consider.

1. Think about what you are writing, and then think about why anyone should care. That's what you should tell them first.

2. Less isn't always more. If something is worth talking about, its probably worth explaining. Don't hesitate to explain something, and then explain it again with an analogy or metaphor that is simpler to understand. Repetition is a key principle in education.

3. If you want people to look forward to your next post, inject some personality into your writing. Even if its professional, that doesn't mean that you can't be yourself. I'm not saying you should start using profanity, but feel free to make humorous comparisons, or even having strong opinions, even if they are polarizing. Trust me on this, strong opinions aggregate readers just as often as they alienate them, but bland writing holds nobody's interest.

Old 08-09-2014, 11:47 PM
Contributing Member

It looks a bit general.

I do agree with wordsrweapons. Add more writing style, explain further make it more interesting.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web

Closed Thread