Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web

Writing For The Web Need help with SEO copywriting, marketing copy, or just need ideas for writing creative articles or effective ads? Let's work together to learn more about writing for the web!

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 06-09-2014, 10:51 PM
Contributing Member

how to get more article for my website?

Since my website is based on technology blogs so that i need technical articles from others to post in my website. Is there any way to convince the user to write for your website?

Last edited by snakeair; 06-10-2014 at 06:37 AM. Reason: link not needed

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-09-2014, 11:28 PM
Contributing Member

I would recommend you to hire a content writer for your article requirement.

Old 06-09-2014, 11:53 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankit009 View Post
Since my website is based on technology blogs so that i need technical articles from others to post in my website Is there any way to convince the user to write for your website?
My friend but I did not intend to be mean but there is no who is going just write for your website, you have at least find a paid writer or write it yourself.
Maybe try on fiver.com, I here they write content there but be careful of duplicate content.

Old 06-10-2014, 03:17 AM
Contributing Member

yes if you offer them guest post and show them your site is goof enough to fetch them a link which help, in there website ranking.

Old 06-10-2014, 03:49 AM
Contributing Member

If you are doing marketing of your website like "you are providing Guest posting" then you will easily get lots of articles to your site. Also read the latest updates of Guest postig. Because if you are approve too many articles at a time then you will be penalize.

Old 06-12-2014, 10:59 PM
Contributing Member

I have to agree with the latter posts, you need to hire a content writer preferably an SEO writer, or an familiar with that at least.
Or better, try to do some. It is better if you can do it with your own site.

Old 06-13-2014, 06:02 AM

Have you been trying to use websites like Netvibes or Scoop.it?

Old 06-13-2014, 06:12 AM
Banned

You have to start accepting guest posts and hire one content writer to check those posts.

Old 06-13-2014, 06:15 AM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by roger710 View Post
You have to start accepting guest posts and hire one content writer to check those posts.
The thread creator knows about this. Did you read this sentence in the opening post?

Quote:
Is there any way to convince the user to write for your website?

Old 06-13-2014, 08:24 AM

Well most writers aren't going to write for free - not if they are any good.
You don't just want to rely on guest posts either. The fact of the matter is that if you are going to build your brand and you want a website that people don't click off of, you need to have your own content.

Guest blogs are great ways to have free content on your site, and they are an even better way to introduce your readers to other author's websites. However, if you want readers to stay on your site, you have to show them that you are providing value that THEY CAN'T GET ANYWHERE ELSE.

Which means you have to have your own "author credit". This is important for building your brand and for giving people a reason to stay, so its not just SEO tricks that you need to keep in mind.

Plus, when you have guest bloggers, you can't guarantee that they will be any good at creating content. Free = cheap and cheap writers are bad for business:

I have an article that explains why, but I'm not able to post it yet. Guess I need to up my post count!

Old 07-08-2014, 12:25 AM
Contributing Member

You just want to hire a professional writer and just see to that he has some concept clear about SEO, so he can use some keywords in it and he can also write for SEO Purpose so this will give you great result.

Old 07-08-2014, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterdrucker27 View Post
You just want to hire a professional writer and just see to that he has some concept clear about SEO, so he can use some keywords in it and he can also write for SEO Purpose so this will give you great result.
The thread creator is not looking to hire anyone. Did you read the opening post?

Old 07-12-2014, 09:47 AM
Contributing Member

I am not sure who will write the content free for your website. Maybe a JV would be possible. You give that person something in return for free articles. I never try that before. Let me know if it works...

Old 07-12-2014, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelisaTa View Post
I am not sure who will write the content free for your website. Maybe a JV would be possible. You give that person something in return for free articles. I never try that before. Let me know if it works...
Why do a JV, there are many people who write on other peoples blogs for free for no money. It's called guest blog posting. Send a message to all your social followers asking them you are excepting blog posts but have to follow your strict guidelines.

If the thread creators blog is getting decent traffic, he could add a guest blog post page explaining the rules when submitting content. This is what blogs do when they enable guest blog posting. Hint... read shoutmeloud.com "submit guest blog post" page.

Old 07-14-2014, 01:45 AM
Contributing Member

*You can hire any an SEO writer to write unique articles for you .
*You can find them in GigBucks,SEOClerks or fiverr.
*Make sure to get unique and optimized articles for your targeted keywords .
*Make the writer write more than 400 words in your needed articles.

Old 07-14-2014, 05:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbillmarks View Post
*You can hire any an SEO writer to write unique articles for you .
*You can find them in GigBucks,SEOClerks or fiverr.
*Make sure to get unique and optimized articles for your targeted keywords .
*Make the writer write more than 400 words in your needed articles.
Sounds like the thread creator is not looking to hire writers but wondering how to get writers to contact him to write on his blog. You know allow guest blog posting.

Old 07-15-2014, 11:24 PM
Banned

They best way is to hire content writer for your blog, Make update posts every day once your blog will popular people will come by them self & start blogging in your blog.

Old 07-16-2014, 10:04 AM
Banned

They best way is hire a content writer & make post 10 post daily on your blog. That's the best way to increase the traffic on your website.

Old 07-16-2014, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by taifur View Post
They best way is to hire content writer for your blog, Make update posts every day once your blog will popular people will come by them self & start blogging in your blog.
Any thoughts on the thread creators question? What are ways to convince people to write for the thread creators blog? Hiring people is not needed btw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfainhost View Post
They best way is hire a content writer & make post 10 post daily on your blog. That's the best way to increase the traffic on your website.
Why hire a writer and why 10 blog posts a day? That means 300 blog posts a month? Did you read the opening post?

Old 07-20-2014, 10:00 AM
Contributing Member

Convincing writers to write on tour site will be hard, not unless your site has a high PR and is an authoritative site.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web

Closed Thread