Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web

Writing For The Web Need help with SEO copywriting, marketing copy, or just need ideas for writing creative articles or effective ads? Let's work together to learn more about writing for the web!

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 12-14-2015, 12:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonski View Post
I like to write about my day to day experiences and thoughts. Shame that there is not much money in that! Though it helps if you can bring personality into your style of writing.
I like to write about health issues and best posible natural ways to tacle them from the root cause.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 12-14-2015, 05:09 AM

technology and business

Old 12-16-2015, 02:53 AM

I like to write about Daily experience & how can i make some Humor out of it.

Old 03-09-2016, 05:06 PM

About the ones I know about or could easily learn. I'm a writer, myself, so my job is to create good content no matter what, and so I have trained myself to just... like writing in general. My pleasure comes from being able to forge great strings of words that my clients like, not really from writing on a particular subject.

Old 03-10-2016, 02:55 AM

I think writing about topics and subjects you know little about can be a great way to not only challenge yourself but also learn about information you may never have been exposed too. The great thing about writing on what is not familiar is that your are forced to go outside your writing comfort zones while also strengthening your research and reasoning skills. Sometimes the writing assignments we are least excited about can be the most rewarding when they push us to take on engaging and enriching content we may have otherwise skipped. Life is vast and so is the English language and when you branch out your writings you will be surprised at how much your command of language may also improve. One great way to get outside your writing box is to offer up your writing services for general articles and then tackle any and all subjects clients throw at you. Before you know it you will be able to write on any topic with ease.

Old 03-12-2016, 07:59 AM
Contributing Member

I photo blog diamond jewelries, and arts and crafts.

That is usually my topic.

Old 03-20-2016, 11:45 AM
Contributing Member

I enjoy writing about travel and transport. That's my expertise so I stick to it. I also like informing others of the ins and outs of using SEO for your own site

Old 03-24-2016, 07:28 AM
Contributing Member

Technology is my favorite if it is programming, SEO writing, or research. I enjoy most when reviewing the worlds popular newspapers and blog reviewing is also my best loved thing. I have written many poems on multiple issues.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web

Closed Thread