Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web

Writing For The Web Need help with SEO copywriting, marketing copy, or just need ideas for writing creative articles or effective ads? Let's work together to learn more about writing for the web!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 07-27-2016, 05:27 PM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by technocrab View Post
Guest posting is one of the best link building techniques. Guest posting means writing articles or blog posts for other websites.
Read the opening post again. Your response is not even on topic. Read the replies as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by covalentsoftwares View Post
There are many blogging networks where guest bloggers exchange guests posts.
Tip - try looking for guest blogging facebook groups. Helped for me though. Moreover, amypederson dot com is providing free guest posts as of now, so might wanna say hello to the author
You are write about the network's. 1 person started one and it was very successful so everyone had to give it a shot and well, Google did a few things to put a hurting on Guest blog posting but this method is still powerful today.

I never used a network and never will. Do things the old fashioned way, contact bloggers and ask them if they don't have a page on there blog. Show them your work online to prove you write long quality articles catered to a blogs audience..etc

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 07-28-2016, 06:53 AM
Contributing Member

myblogguest

Quote:
Originally Posted by midastouchwebs View Post
myblogguest is the best website to connect with guest bloggers.
I never heard of that "myblogguest" until now. I have just registered to give it a try. Hope i will not be disappointed.

Old 08-01-2016, 04:03 PM
Banned

You have to research on your niches, and try to make contact who are top in the google, May be they will give to you guest post. I tried this method, and I published guest posts.

Old 08-02-2016, 05:27 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by usman saeed View Post
You have to research on your niches, and try to make contact who are top in the google, May be they will give to you guest post. I tried this method, and I published guest posts.
It's not just register... I was also asked to add a code on my website in order to very it. In addition, i kept receiving an error message. It was too much blahh blahh for me; I just deleted the account.

Old 08-12-2016, 05:07 AM

guest posting is like little bit hard but amazing way to produce quality backlinks and SEO'S and SEM,S are doing guest posting by manipulating different techniques to hit the top of google search.

Old 08-19-2016, 05:11 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

As far i know shout me loud accepts the guest bloggers and this site is very popular among the peers and has some authority.

Old 08-19-2016, 07:10 AM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by webee View Post
As far i know shout me loud accepts the guest bloggers and this site is very popular among the peers and has some authority.
Harsh's guest posting rules are strict so it's not a gimmie if you write a blog post for his audience.

Old 09-06-2016, 03:32 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeair View Post
The reason why a Guest Post maybe in pending for a long time is because it either had grammar mistakes, blog post didn't follow the blog owners guest posting guidelines.

Or the blog post is not what the blog owner is looking for to share to his or her followers. Your guest post has to benefit that blog owners subscribers and not always benefit you. Writing guest posts is a great way to brand yourself online. People will start to remember your name..etc

Harsh's guidelines are very strict for guest blog posting but if your blog post passes his quality teams review, you will sure to get a lot of traffic. He has a big following.

Thank you for providing the information, here i would like to add "install some grammar detecting software" in your system that is compatible with browser", example: Grammarly so then grammatical mistakes and any kind of unknown meaning are shown in red mark.

Old 09-12-2016, 11:53 PM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

Infobarrel.com accepts the guest blog with 370+ words it's good guest blog meet up and also indiblogger also a good guest blogger meetup.

Old 09-14-2016, 05:04 AM

The best way to do guest posting is to find the blogs that accept the guest posting. Then contact to blog owner by their Mail.

Old 09-14-2016, 06:20 AM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

Not much quality advice going on in this thread. Thread creator has not been back since creating this thread. I'm going to close this and create a new thread with a very helpful blog post.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web

Closed Thread