Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web

Writing For The Web Need help with SEO copywriting, marketing copy, or just need ideas for writing creative articles or effective ads? Let's work together to learn more about writing for the web!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 03-25-2016, 12:05 AM

How to write interesting content for users.

I am new to blogging and want to know the best method of writing for users of my blog.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-28-2016, 08:34 AM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

Use buzzsmo and look at the trending topics in your niche

Old 03-28-2016, 12:18 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Write about recent happenings and with normal life examples if possible

Old 03-28-2016, 10:49 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Write the booming content and create some curiosity with your titles and clarify the issue in your article. Make the content simple and effective which will increase the user experiences, so your information or post is liked by most of the peoples. Do it with passion but not as regular thing. Surely you will excel.

Old 03-29-2016, 04:09 AM

You can choose a health topic. This is a matter of concern.

Old 03-29-2016, 05:39 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdul124 View Post
I am new to blogging and want to know the best method of writing for users of my blog.
It all boils down to how well you can do your research.
Analyze your competition and see what kind of articles have the biggest success and try to write on the same topic but adding your original flavor to the mix.
Know all the news and new things from your niche and start writing about them.

Old 03-29-2016, 06:10 AM
Contributing Member

Pick a topic.
Research, get all the facts.
Present it in a way nobody has ever done before.
Pat yourself on the back.

Old 03-29-2016, 04:34 PM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdul124 View Post
What niche is your blog in? Also are you an expert in the niche that your blog is in? Telling us this information would allow us to get you the best advice, right now all members are just guessing and not doing a helpful job in giving you tips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Vianny View Post
Use buzzsmo and look at the trending topics in your niche
Why?

If I started a new blog, I would pick a niche i'm an expert in because writing new content for my visitors would come naturally. I wouldn't have to look at trending topics and write about something I am not an expert on and when my visitors ask me complex questions about it, I would be clueless to the answers because i'm not really an expert, I just wrote about something popular and hope I made money.

Good lord, tell someone to pick a niche they are an expert in or will continually on a daily basis learn about this niche so when it's time to write new content, you can come up with excellent topic's because you are now an expert and always on top of the latest stuff in your niche.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceFox View Post
You can choose a health topic. This is a matter of concern.
Why?

Wouldn't you want to tell someone to create a topic you are very familiar with? It would be easier to write fresh content without copying off your competitors.

For example, 3 years ago I started a blog about WordPress news, tricks and plugins and I tested a plugin out for a few weeks, I wrote a honest review with pro's and con's because I didn't want to BS my way through a blog post.

I had evidence of the latest news about WordPress so I wrote about it and was able to answer any questions about it because I had all the data and did the research. I didn't have to pretend, my visitors knew I was telling the truth and got expert advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidman View Post
Mikuru is right. Choose some topic and be sure to check the first 5-10 results from google. Make a longer content and include all of the information. This way you will crush the competition and rank forword. But you will need backlinks too.
Choose some topic? I don't like that... Hey pick any topic you want and pretend you are an expert and posting BS in your blog post. Why not write about a niche you are in love with, continually to educate yourself in it, it's so easy to come up with new content without having to visit your competitor to steal idea's. When I write blog posts in certain Niche's I know, I don't look at the Google search results. I just write and let my followers get me the traffic by sharing my expert advice or cool blog post online.

Last edited by snakeair; 03-29-2016 at 04:38 PM.

Old 03-29-2016, 09:57 PM

First of all you have to choose a topic for your blog. While choosing a topic for your blog ask yourself these questions:

Are you really interested in that topic?
Can you write engaging content related to that topic?
Does the topic really worthwhile for your visitors?
In the last and most important,
Do users at search engines, are searching for content related to your topic?

If you get the right answers of these questions from yourself, then congratulations now you can write best content for your blog users.

Old 04-01-2016, 12:10 AM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

The best place to find interesting topics is Quora and Social Media. These are the places from where you can get interesting topics that people are discussing and all these topics will be trending.

Also try Reddit and other social bookmarking tools. Search twitter for the hashtags of your niche and see how people are responding.

Take the trending headlines from QUORA and start blogging about it. These are the genuine question which people will ask and if you can provide answers to this then you can link your blog in QUORA and rank better in google.

Old 04-01-2016, 02:24 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by catchsrinivas View Post
The best place to find interesting topics is Quora and Social Media. These are the places from where you can get interesting topics that people are discussing and all these topics will be trending.

Also try Reddit and other social bookmarking tools. Search twitter for the hashtags of your niche and see how people are responding.
quora is one interesting suggestion ... how content write for my website ?

Old 04-01-2016, 03:46 PM
Contributing Member

If you don't know your niche well enough to write quality content then why are you in that niche ?

Knowledge about niche + passion about niche = Success!

If you follow the above lame advice about faking it then you in for trouble ....

Old 04-02-2016, 12:21 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Blogging Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ord Allenbea View Post
If you don't know your niche well enough to write quality content then why are you in that niche ?

If you follow the above lame advice about faking it then you in for trouble ....
I agree with you, context specific writings can only allures the readers and fetches your business or activity.

Old 04-03-2016, 10:54 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:

so what you say is always go the real one, even though its a tuff one to follow and you will surely succeed oneday ?

Old 04-04-2016, 08:47 AM

This might sound funny, but you'll get better answers if you asked your users themselves, it it the shortest way to learn what they want.

After making a few posts, start a poll or something similar. The feedback you'll get will be priceless and will actually help you more.

Old 04-04-2016, 02:44 PM
Contributing Member

If you create a business around what you are passionate about and already know about then you will never lack content or ideas for content.

Never enter a niche you know nothing about and fake like you are some kind of expert. Most the time people can tell you are nothing but fake. If you want to enter a niche you don't know about then RESEARCH it and LEARN it before attempting to do any business in that niche.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fashionresourcehair View Post
so what you say is always go the real one, even though its a tuff one to follow and you will surely succeed oneday ?

Old 04-04-2016, 08:28 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Practice by writing more contents on your own style.
Do research to know what the topic is really, and try to write it on your perspective, that brings a difference.
Beyond this, give more weight to your content.
I am on the practicing stage, feel little difficult in doing research with little time, but I hope I will go better in writing.

Old 04-05-2016, 12:02 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
If you create a business around what you are passionate about and already know about then you will never lack content or ideas for content.

Never enter a niche you know nothing about and fake like you are some kind of expert. Most the time people can tell you are nothing but fake. If you want to enter a niche you don't know about then RESEARCH it and LEARN it before attempting to do any business in that niche.
your replies are always on point

Old 04-05-2016, 04:35 PM
Banned
Latest Blog:
None

buzzsumo is a great source of ideas, the most shared ones at least.

Maybe you can find some hot topics in your niche to write about where you have some knowledge in.

Old 04-08-2016, 10:41 AM
Contributing Member

The best method of writing is writing what they are interested in. Knowing what your audience wants. Once you find that out then it will be easier to write for them. It is hard to help you without knowing what niche that is because if we knew we could give you some ideas.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web

Closed Thread