Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web

Writing For The Web Need help with SEO copywriting, marketing copy, or just need ideas for writing creative articles or effective ads? Let's work together to learn more about writing for the web!

Closed Thread

Share |
Old 03-25-2016, 10:25 AM
Contributing Member

Best place to hire a writer for a niche site

Howdy folks of V7N.
I'm thinking to start a new niche site based on "Outdoor sports".
I have been scraping down the keywords related to my site, almost done. But, what I'm concerned about is CONTENT!
I need fresh and unqiue content for this site, where to get them???

I have already tried iWriter ( Horribly failed). Suggest some others?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-25-2016, 11:10 PM
Super Moderator - Rest in Peace 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanusense View Post
Howdy folks of V7N.
I'm thinking to start a new niche site based on "Outdoor sports".
I have been scraping down the keywords related to my site, almost done. But, what I'm concerned about is CONTENT!
I need fresh and unqiue content for this site, where to get them???

I have already tried iWriter ( Horribly failed). Suggest some others?
Before I make a few suggestions or even just 1, do you still plan on writing content yourself? It's great to hire a writer to potentially write 6 or 7 epic quality posts a month. But if you plan of having this writer do more then this amount of posts each month, I'm a little concerned that you are not planning on writing content ever on your own website.

This website below I think is my best 2 suggestions ever.
https://contentmart.com/
https://www.upwork.com/

Look I'll only recommend place where I would actually invest my money into and those are it if I would want to hire someone.

I never ever hired someone in many years of blogging. I did write guests posts all over the place. lol

Last edited by snakeair; 03-25-2016 at 11:14 PM.

Old 03-30-2016, 11:15 PM
Contributing Member

As compare to Fiverr blow mentioned platforms has a potential to provide quality content as per your demand and requirement. and you can also make money from these platforms if you have excellent writing skills.

1. iwriter

2. Upwork

Old 04-01-2016, 05:09 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeair View Post
Before I make a few suggestions or even just 1, do you still plan on writing content yourself? It's great to hire a writer to potentially write 6 or 7 epic quality posts a month. But if you plan of having this writer do more then this amount of posts each month, I'm a little concerned that you are not planning on writing content ever on your own website.

This website below I think is my best 2 suggestions ever.
https://contentmart.com/
https://www.upwork.com/

Look I'll only recommend place where I would actually invest my money into and those are it if I would want to hire someone.

I never ever hired someone in many years of blogging. I did write guests posts all over the place. lol
Writing by myself, Yeah, at first I thought to did so. But, later I realised I can't because the niche is so weird And I have no option than hiring someone who are expert in this niche.

Quote:
I'm a little concerned that you are not planning on writing content ever on your own website.
- THAT ONE

I am still doing it with most of my sites, only TWO.

Looking forward to going with Upwork, heard some positive reviews about authors there.

Anyways, thanks.

Quote:
M.Mairaj
As compare to Fiverr blow mentioned platforms has a potential to provide quality content as per your demand and requirement. and you can also make money from these platforms if you have excellent writing skills.

1. iwriter

2. Upwork
Thank you for not reading the description.

Old 04-26-2016, 01:07 AM
Contributing Member

I am also looking for good content writers for one of my websites but I am getting it difficult t hire one, mostly because of high pricing sometime the price for content becomes twice the price of website. Can somebody suggest how much should be paid for 1 page content of 500 words.

Old 04-29-2016, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by singhabhishek251 View Post
I am also looking for good content writers for one of my websites but I am getting it difficult t hire one, mostly because of high pricing sometime the price for content becomes twice the price of website. Can somebody suggest how much should be paid for 1 page content of 500 words.
Price can change from writer to writer. Every writer has there own rates. My advice is don't go cheap but you need to ask for links to previous articles the write has done and do your own research to figure out if this is the person you trust.

Check out some blog posts to learn some thing.s

http://www.thesidegig.com/freelance-...ting-that-pay/

http://www.writingfromatoz.com/shoul...-writing-jobs/

Old 05-06-2016, 08:58 AM
Banned

Upwork is the best place to hire a writer, but you must be clever to find quality writer. Make a test and interview before you hire a writer. Writers have the price lower so you just should hire content for web 2.0

Old 05-07-2016, 02:04 AM
Contributing Member

Guru and Toptal are the good places from where you can choose your content writer which suits your budget as well as quality . But you need to see their last works yet some people shows fake works also on freelance websites .

Old 05-09-2016, 02:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeair View Post
Price can change from writer to writer. Every writer has there own rates. My advice is don't go cheap but you need to ask for links to previous articles the write has done and do your own research to figure out if this is the person you trust.

Check out some blog posts to learn some thing.s

http://www.thesidegig.com/freelance-...ting-that-pay/

http://www.writingfromatoz.com/shoul...-writing-jobs/
Thanks for the insights. I was thinking about it would be beneficial to hire a freelancer if I want content on regular basis. Is this will cost me much then hiring a writer.

Old 05-09-2016, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilyrose9 View Post
Thanks for the insights. I was thinking about it would be beneficial to hire a freelancer if I want content on regular basis. Is this will cost me much then hiring a writer.
Have a budget and be very picking when hiring someone. You need to tell them the type of audience your website has besides other things you require.

Remember when you hire a writer, they are writing for your audience but of course you want that article SEO friendly...etc

Old 05-11-2016, 07:24 PM
Contributing Member

Why not try SEOClerks? They have some really low priced offers with good quality.

Old 05-11-2016, 11:50 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bharat22492 View Post
Hi there,
I don't know about the others but others, But till to I had used most of them Upwork. Because I had tried most of them for my work. Upwork had large community, so you can find your experience writer in your budget.

Regards,

Bharat M
[removed]
upwork is also good.

Old 05-15-2016, 09:43 AM
Contributing Member

First, you need to:
- Plan your budget
- How many articles do you want to be written
There are some best places like: freelancer, iwriter, elance, fiverr....Make sure your budget can cover the quality.

Old 05-19-2016, 08:28 AM
Contributing Member

I often use fiverr to place a unique article. You can try ! Beside there are a lot of service good too, let's choose 3 criteria : Best price, Quality and Fast Work

Old 05-26-2016, 08:05 AM
Banned

upwork, then look for writers that can write at a fixed rate, so you'll be sure that they'll get the job done without robbing you with your money.

Old 05-27-2016, 03:20 AM
Banned

With the easy options for online payment.. It is really easy to hire a content writer from any part of the world.

Some popular outsourcing websites are as - Freelancer, Upwork etc. You can also visit Fiver which is among the best site for small projects like writing.

You can simple Google for the content writing companies.. They have expert writers for different writing like article, blog, press, technical writing, research etc. Indian writers can provide you with best ROI but you have to proof read the delivered content once.

Old 05-27-2016, 09:29 AM
Contributing Member

I think you have to tried on Upwork, the reason for choosing upwork is you can find writer from any place of the world under your budget.

Old 06-01-2016, 06:25 PM

Upwork, ContentMart, Fiverr, Elance are some good options. There are also some blog owners who are looking for writing opportunities but are not comfortable in showcasing their skills in the marketplace (or may be not yet know about many of them). You can try searching for your niche you need articles to be written in. You will find few blogs by writers (sometimes content writing company). You can go through their writings & contact few of them with a sample to write. Also provide a percentage of your work first to find the best suitable match for your business.

Old 06-09-2016, 12:46 AM

i think you need to contect with abdul wali which is the onwer of onlineustaad.com and he is a good writer

Old 06-09-2016, 01:59 AM
Contributing Member

I used Fiverr before.

It's actually not that easy to find a writer that meet your expectation, you might experience some bad writers until you find the one that fit you.

After all, they just write a random article for money. What you expect from a 5$ article.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web

Closed Thread