Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web

Writing For The Web Need help with SEO copywriting, marketing copy, or just need ideas for writing creative articles or effective ads? Let's work together to learn more about writing for the web!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 08-01-2016, 03:08 PM
Banned

Unique article is necessary, I think you should check your competitor article, and start writing on your own words.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 08-01-2016, 04:43 PM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by usman saeed View Post
Unique article is necessary, I think you should check your competitor article, and start writing on your own words.
You should never check your competitors articles then write a article. If you do that, then we all know you are not an expert in the niche that you are in because you can not come up with original stuff.

Go out in the world and get the latest news or do research on your own before coming up with content.

You don't see Pat Flynn who makes over xxx,xxx a month from his blog read his competitors articles then write them in his own words. Geez people stop copying other peoples idea's.

Old 09-03-2016, 06:00 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

First your perform some research on the selected topic and choose some URLs (relevant).

If you are copying as it is then it comes under violation, if you do not claim their link.

Once you analyze the topic and presented the info without plagiarism then no need of quoting any other websites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbelhassen View Post
Hi,

I have a blog about promoting software coupons, and to get traffic and grow my facebook page I need to write articles about technology, softwares and electronic devices.
But my problem is copyright ! I know that facts and ideas are not copyrighted but the way it is expressed. To write an article I need to do some research and get ideas and facts from others websites because I not expert in the domain and don't have to much experience of my own in the subject , but the problem is even if I rewrite them in my own words I always feel like I am violating copyright especially that I am not a good writer.

So my question is : what is the line between using the informations from online sources and violating the copyright of other websites ?
and when you use these informations do you have to cite the sources ! because if yes then the article will be filled with hyperlinks !
so basically what I want to understand is how to use the result of your research to write an unique article without violating copyright and citing the sources when necessary?
Even in the initial days of my career, i have faced this problem.
You need to research on the issue and get the domain knowledge.
Do not copy and paste and also not put any kind of plagiarised content.

Your unique article is ready. You need not required to put any hyperlinks.

Last edited by snakeair; 09-06-2016 at 05:52 AM. Reason: merged posts - use multi-quote button

Old 11-03-2016, 07:14 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Take help of some tools to analyze which topic is trending and write an article on it. I would suggest you to look on the comments of any post. This is the place which many of us forget to see. From comment section you will get to know ,what you can add more to the article and what the original writer missed mentioning on that article. Share it and believe me, it will work very well.

Last edited by rk484; 11-03-2016 at 07:20 AM.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web

Closed Thread