Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web

Writing For The Web Need help with SEO copywriting, marketing copy, or just need ideas for writing creative articles or effective ads? Let's work together to learn more about writing for the web!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 06-22-2016, 04:54 AM

Thumbs up Article Translation into English Help Required

Hello I am turkish blogger,I know little English.but I opened the English health blog.I started writing the article with English translations.I dont know my articles good translation or bad translation.Because ı little speak english.

I wrote 2 articles.better translations which article ? 1 OR 2 Please help me ?

1.Article
Quote:
You're brushing your teeth a minimum of doubly every day for 2 minutes, mistreatment halide dentifrice, and flossing frequently. that is all great things for your mouth (and your overall health), however did you recognize that whereas you are being sensible to your oral health, you may even be sensible to our planet?

a day, the common person within the u. s. uses over fifty gallons of water, per the U.S. geologic Survey. Over the course of a year, that very same person uses 107,000 gallons of water for everything from showering to flushing the rest room to laundry dishes to, yes, brushing his or her teeth. it should surprise you to be told that if you let the tap run whereas you sweep your teeth, you are mistreatment two gallons of water—every time you sweep your teeth. that is like gushing 2 of these huge jugs of drinking water right down the drain.
2.Article
Quote:
Magic ingredient soup
Soups are the number one, when comes to losing weight. In various experiments could be shown that they can reduce hunger: a soup as a starter and subsequent main meal take up approximately one-fifth less amount of food and calories.

Another experiment proves that a consisting of individual food court, to drink a glass of water, saturates well less than same ingredients to a soup of pureed. Apparently, a soup lingers longer in the stomach. If some meat or fish is the saturation stops even longer - a hormone is responsible for the consumption of protein.

Healthy breakfast for weight loss

Tip: Eating meat soup with lots of vegetables until you are satisfied. Or begin your meal with a vegetable soup.

Breakfast doesn't have to be

Who's not hungry in the morning, to do without breakfast. The calories saved by no longer obtained during the course of the day, what supports the weight loss. However, who is totally unfit for human consumption without breakfast should choose one that saturates as long as possible.
which translation is better ??? 1 or 2 Please reply.Thanks

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-22-2016, 12:45 PM

You really proved you don't know English. Anyway you can hire a good translator from any Freelancing sites or small jobs sites.

Old 06-22-2016, 06:14 PM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

You really should take a look at this site below to help you.

https://www.grammarly.com

Old 06-22-2016, 10:19 PM

Use Google translation service it can help you for translating your article in English

Old 06-23-2016, 12:57 AM

Yeah you can use Google Translator, but after translation you have manage the sentence. Because Google only perform translation but not manage your words in the way you want to write it.

Old 07-01-2016, 06:10 PM

some times I use this one for grammar freetranslation. com

There are people that also like to help with translations at reddit.com/r/translator/

Last edited by snakeair; 07-01-2016 at 08:01 PM. Reason: merged posts - stop posting duplicate posts

Old 07-30-2016, 10:35 AM

sometimes translators like google's translate.google(dot)com or article spinners do not give us the content we are actually looking for.It is important to improve the grammar and the diction. you are on the right track!

Old 08-16-2016, 08:09 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

@ healthblog, two of your articles are not up to the mark. These are confusing the readers and unable to get what exactly you want to convey. If the business is worth enough, i strongly suggest you to hire an translator or else it may give bad impression of your product.

Old 08-23-2016, 05:39 PM

Do you know some one have high English level and their writting is quite good, ask them! I recommend you for hiring a writter.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web