Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web

Writing For The Web Need help with SEO copywriting, marketing copy, or just need ideas for writing creative articles or effective ads? Let's work together to learn more about writing for the web!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Share |
Old 03-12-2017, 08:00 PM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Spin Article Can Work for Improve Ranking

HI
Every one know quality article can improve your website ranking but i want to know spin article can work for improve your website ranking in google.

I need solid reason....?

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-13-2017, 06:38 AM
Super Moderator
Latest Blog:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Readdaroodpak View Post
HI
Every one know quality article can improve your website ranking but i want to know spin article can work for improve your website ranking in google.

I need solid reason....?
One word.... NO

Spinning content was popular at one time but it's now useless and a poor way to try to brand yourself as an expert.

I have written on my newest blog (3 years old) 338 blog post and all of them are original. I continue to edit old content to keep it fresh and add additional information.

I used to delete posts on this forum because they was spun content. It was easy to tell it w as spun.

If you can not write original content, hire someone because google loves unique content.

Old 03-13-2017, 07:02 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Agreed with Snakeair,

The top article submission sites, will also spot that they have been spun and they won't let you submit them. So i am pretty sure Google can spot they have also been spun.

Unless an article is 99%+ original, don't risk it.

Old 03-16-2017, 05:21 AM

Spun articles will never improve your website ranking in Google. Just try your best to do 100% original contents. If you can't, you can spend little on hiring content/blog writers. This is the best way than risking on spinning articles.

Old 03-31-2017, 02:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakeair View Post
One word.... NO

Spinning content was popular at one time but it's now useless and a poor way to try to brand yourself as an expert.

I have written on my newest blog (3 years old) 338 blog post and all of them are original. I continue to edit old content to keep it fresh and add additional information.

I used to delete posts on this forum because they was spun content. It was easy to tell it w as spun.

If you can not write original content, hire someone because google loves unique content.
I agreed with you. Reader need unique content. Spin content is not for human

Old 04-01-2017, 06:48 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

If you spot an article on an interesting subject there is nothing to stop you writing your own article on the same subject in your own words. I do this if there is a story in the news that is technology related but the mainstream media doesn't go into enough technical details because they don't want to alienate their readers. As my site is a tecnology blog I write the story in the way i would want to read it with more of a technical edge.

Old 04-01-2017, 07:19 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

NO.. As only quality articles can work because if they don't add value to the users then ultimately you won't get any SEO benefits as search engine only likes your content if users like it

Old 04-03-2017, 06:59 AM
Latest Blog:
None

No it won't Make sure Google Fred Algorithm watching you

Old 04-16-2017, 01:15 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

i don't think it is good to spin content but it can be an option particularly when you are working outside the internet like you want to make a presentation to your project then spin may helps you. on the other hand it can not help you to lead your blog

Old 04-18-2017, 01:29 AM

No
Please don not go with the Article spinning or any kind of content spinning, better to hire a good content writer and enjoy the benefits of original Content.

Old 04-18-2017, 01:37 AM
Contributing Member

That spun content is bad for your site has been known for ages now. Surprising that this question keeps popping up. Here's something from way back in 2011, warning about the dangers of spun articles https://www.searchenginejournal.com/...website/37737/

Old 04-18-2017, 01:43 AM

I agree

I Totally Agree ... Even Every person who know the search engine rules agree with this statement.

Old 04-18-2017, 06:49 AM

Content spinner can change your content but Google identifies it as a copied content so your article can not be ranking fastly.
So you should write original and unique content.
According to Google Panda update Feb.2011. Google will not give preference to those websites or content which have a poor quality of content or copied content.
so your content should be unique and original.

Old 04-18-2017, 07:24 AM
Contributing Member
Latest Blog:
None

Absolutely No for spin content as it degrades site. Now google concerning quality content much so. If you used spin content using tools or by any means lags in quality which impacts site rankings too.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web

Closed Thread