Webmaster Forum

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web

Writing For The Web Need help with SEO copywriting, marketing copy, or just need ideas for writing creative articles or effective ads? Let's work together to learn more about writing for the web!

Share |
Old 04-02-2017, 11:58 AM
Administrator

Creating High-Quality Content

As highlighted below, what works for one person may not work so well for another person when creating high quality content.
Quote:
...while the underlying formula is pretty much the same for all of us (i.e. create valuable and high-quality content for your website, and do it regularly), it’s the approach we take as individuals that improves our chances for success. What works for someone like Neil Patel or for the bloggers at SEMrush may not work for you. Much like how consumers have unique pains and needs, so too do we as content creators.

I think the real key to success in creating high-quality content is in the tools we adopt. It’s much like anything else in business, really. Technology, software, automation, outsourcing—these techniques and tools help us take the guesswork out of the tasks we’re not particularly great at or enjoy...
16 Tools to Take the Guesswork Out of Creating High-Quality Content

The article goes on to explain tools beyond just research when creating your content. Have a look and then come back and tell us:
  • Which specific tools listed you have personally used and how/why you like or dislike that tool.
  • Which of the specific tools listed you have not heard of but are going to try and why you are going to try it/them.
(Generic replies will be removed.)

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-16-2017, 12:07 AM
Contributing Member

ok nice tips, and also nice collection of content writing tools. but if anyone who have no idea how to create a great content what he will do to make a perfect content? is there any tip for the new writers?

Old 06-27-2017, 10:05 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajsahi View Post
ok nice tips, and also nice collection of content writing tools. but if anyone who have no idea how to create a great content what he will do to make a perfect content? is there any tip for the new writers?
Refer to similar content of your niche on web and you will come to know whether you are progressing in right direction or not.

Old 07-03-2017, 08:58 PM
Contributing Member

I usually let Yoast guide me on creating simple enough content to get a high score on the Flesch reading test, but it isn't always easy. Looks like I could use the Hemingway app to make things easier.

Old 07-04-2017, 10:40 PM
Banned

I think it is the impressive way to provide the visual effect in content. But one thing always works that is informative and descriptive unique content. As a writer, I never thought an image that enhances my content quality, I just stay focus on content only.

Old 08-11-2017, 11:43 AM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaguar View Post
I usually let Yoast guide me on creating simple enough content to get a high score on the Flesch reading test, but it isn't always easy. Looks like I could use the Hemingway app to make things easier.
Yoast is a great plugin that helps ur website be more SE friendly. But I wouldn't trust it as much as you do.
Maybe you should just create a content thinking your customer, not Yoast.. :-)

Old 08-15-2017, 08:29 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autokinitakias View Post
Yoast is a great plugin that helps ur website be more SE friendly. But I wouldn't trust it as much as you do.
Maybe you should just create a content thinking your customer, not Yoast.. :-)
I don't depend on yoast. I just use it to help me keep the language simple. It helps by nudging you to write short sentences, using simpler words, active voice etc.

Old 08-17-2017, 09:57 PM
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by drugrehabpoint View Post
Important think for creating high quality content that is unique descriptive and after adding image it increase the quality of content
Images do help, yes but not if the text isn't up to the mark. Even better than images are videos. They're all the rage on almost every digital channel out there.

Go Back   Webmaster Forum > Marketing Forums > Writing For The Web